Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - the cullens

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 6 - the cullens

Chapter 6 - the cullens
Chapter 6
The Cullen’s
Jade was sitting in front of a vanity mirror and the strange vampire girl sat behind her. As jade looked at her reflection Alice swept her hair back and attacked it with a comb.
“ouch” jade gasped.
“When did you last brush this” Alice growled finding a large knot and pulling at it with all her might.
“I’ve been kind of busy hunting...jade stopped herself just in time. Realising that saying killing vampires for information would spoil the mood.
Alice carried on as if nothing has happened. Jade hadn’t told her anything about the last 28 years of her life but she had a funny feeling they had a sketchy idea. Now jade was Alice’ s new best friend or a plaything she wasn’t too sure. She had been allowed to bathe and wash her hair. Alice had selected her a number of cloths. At the moment she wore a snugly fitting t-shirt and blue jeans. The sort of thing she wore when her life was normal.
“there that’s better its such a nice colour and now tidy” Alice beamed stroking her latest work. “your almost as bad as Bella you would look great in a skirt” she smiled again hopeing jade would of some how changed her mind.
“no skirts” jade groaned. she had never liked those silly girly things. Very un werewolf like.
Alice beamed suddenly “not yet but one day”.
These vampires thought they knew everything. A knock on the door.
“come in” Alice called. Jasper the one who looked lionish walked in. Jade stared at the scares over his face and exposed arms. Her neck prickled. She wanted to transform and deafened herself or run. She stayed though because, well she didn’t know maybe it was because these were the first people who had been nice to her ,tried to help her. Maybe it was because she hoped to learn something about this coven why were they so different how could they be that way. Then the last reason the big furry reason that was currently outside with his nessie. Jade had meet lots of packs but this was the smallest and the friendliest. Jacob had seemed aggressive at first but only because he had been protecting someone he love. She understood that now. jasper spoke.
“Alice Edward says would you please not torture our guest to much” he said he acted friendly but he like jade was a little on edge. Perhaps because of her nervousness. “if you like you can come down to meet the rest of the family and eat” he finished and left. Jades stomach rumbled loudly at the prospect.
“that settles that lets go” Alice sang. She grabbed jades hand and dragged her out of the room. Onto the hallway and there at the top of the stairs was jasper. Light shone in through he window and his skin sparkled. The house was open airy light shone in everywhere. They could be themselves here jade realised. They were down stairs now Alice had one of jades in hers and one of jaspers in the other. they halted in front of a door until Alice pulled both into the room and there were the rest of them. A large coven . Jades neck started to prickle again but stopped as that calming wave started to ebb through the room it came from jasper who was watching he intently.
Jade frowned “ok how do you do that !” she demanded.
The whole room shared startled expressions. Jade continued. “how dose he affect the room like that ?” “and how dose he seem to no what people are doing or thinking” she said pointing at Edward.
Edward answered her “ you must of come across gifted vampires on you travels there are quite a few of us”. He smiled a crooked kind of smile at her. How did he know she had been travelling, how did he do that was he a mind reader ?.
“yes i read thought” said Edward “though i must say you are quite hard to read your thoughts tend to flicker, its like your constantly distracted some seem incomplete why is that i wonder.”
Because i am incomplete no pack no...she stopped herself. Flickering thoughts. Somethings were just to painful to dwell on.
Edward smiled again. jade looked about the room , jasper ,Alice her new best friend were there sitting tougther now apart from the rest it was obvious they were a couple now. Sitting next to Edward was the female with brown hair.
“my wife” said Edwards voice.
“cant you turn that off” jade grumbled. Glaring at him she had a bet that annoyed everyone.
The female nudged him playfully “my names bell aim really sorry we startled you in the forest we didn’t recognise your sent” jade blushed embarrassed by the memories. She wasn’t usually that easy to scare but she was so tired and hungry that night. And so many bad memories had been unearthed when they surrounded her. Edward leaned forward as if to listen. So jade quickly kept her thought moving. Smiling at his frown, she shuffled as her stomach grumbled.
“jasper did say you had some food” she said slightly nervous. After all what kind of food o vampires keep.
“did i here someone say food” said a loud voice. It was Jacob. “hey there fellow werewolf”
“hey there fathead” jade grinned he scowled.
“fathead” gilled a voice behind him. Nessie pocked her head out ringlets bouncing.
“hey your supposed to deafened me” Jacob said in a playful offended voice. He bent down to nessie who smiled sweetly at him an kissed his nose.
“im sowie Jacob” she said cutely. Jacob melted it was obvious who would be in charge in the future. Jade looked around sadly now. Alice and jasper. edward and bella . happy couples. And finally a stab in the heart Jacob and nessie a obvious case of imprinting the strongest known to tie tougther two people and the reason...once aging jade stopped herself not because she knew Edward could hear but because she was so dam hungry !
“can i eat now” she muttered.
“ ill show her the way to the kitchen shall i ?” said Jacob.
“sure just don’t eat everything like you did last time” Bella smiled at him.
“as if i would do that” he replayed innocently. And once again jade was grabbed by her arm and dragged off to who knows where. as they walked or rather he was dragged Jacob spoke “tell you what, ill forgive you for calling me fathead and being generally quite annoying if you tell me the real reason your in these parts i mean that’s not an American accent for a start”
Jade studied him for a moment. His friendly face. She felt safe near him and a deep running connection was there. He laws wolf just like her. “ill tell you what i can” she said warily “but after we eat and not here” she finished.
Jacob smiled in response “ ok ! then lets go empty there cupboards”

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 18, 2009, 7:56:20 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333ha ha i like Jacob and Jade together their funny.
Oh i like how jacob said" Did i hear somebody say food" lol

shewolf2118 on January 18, 2009, 8:05:17 AM

shewolf2118 on
shewolf2118yeh the two are a comedy double act !! lol