Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - a new home

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 7 - a new home

Chapter 7 - a new home
Chapter 7
A new home ?

Alice skipped along the hallway towards the kitchen. Hoping that jade had done with her meal and she could continue her task of making her pretty. She had a whole closet to show her. Smiling to herself Alice opened the kitchen door. She gasped all the cupboards were open and empty those two dogs had eaten the entire house out of food. Alice walked into the room. The bin was filled to the brim with rubbish. The oven smelt hot it had been used so that probably meant the fridge an freezer were empty too. The vampire girl sighed. the door to the garden was open. The two culprits’ had left.
Jade
In the woods south of the house two wolves ran side by side. One a huge russet male the other a much smaller female black with a white tip to her tail.
“why are you so tiny” woofed the male with a wolfy grin.
White tip growled rolling her eyes. “if you wanna hear this story then just shut ya trap fathead.”
The male. Jacob grumbled. “my head is not fat” but he stayed silent his curiosity out weighed his annoyance.
The wolfs ran fast in the direction of the clearing where they had first meet. There they could be unheard. Jade didn’t wish for the vampires to know everything just yet. They seemed nice enough but she had to be sure before she asked for there help. She ran after they might be the key to it all. The key to a new future with the bound that kept her to earth . Tomas. . She needed answers. She bounded ahead of Jacob “hey” he called. He raced to keep up.
“come on slowpoke !” jade called. Her tail wagged he was bigger probably stronger but not as fast. She quickened her pace even more. She heard Jacob growl lightly. Her tail wagged all the more. She had missed pack life. Even though the last pack she had been in pushed her down treated her as the omega she missed the feeling of belonging. Jacob caught up huffing ,chest heaving.
“that all you got puppy” he panted.
“not even close....she ran at full pelt. “eat my dust fur ball” she ran ahead getting to the clearing a full 5 minutes before her new pack mate. When he arrived she was lying down in a patch of sun not even out off breath. She grinned at her tail an ears up head high with victory. He scowled at her.
“your fast....maybe faster than Leah....so...what’s the story” he panted flopping on the floor next to her. Jade shifted now uncomfortable. She avoided his gaze Jacob noticed her unease “how about i ask questions and you and you chose if you wanna answer them”. The black wolf nodded back at him.
“where are you from” Jacob began.
“London England” was the reply.
“thought as much by your accent so how old are you really ?” he continued.
Jade hesitated. Jacob pressed “Edward thinks your thoughts are hared to read because there mainly wolf...that means you have been wolf for along time, so you haven’t aged”
Jades head dropped she stared at the floor she gave her answer quietly “I’m nineteen and I’ve been that way physically for 28 years”. She saw Jacob give a startled look and quickly hide it.
“why ?” he asked simply the had to be a reason to choose a life of hunting vampires around the world...alone. she didn’t reply “when you sleep you call out for Tomas ...who’s he?” asked Jacob.
Jade sighed. “I ...he... sigh this is hard I’ve never told anyone this, never giving anyone of my victims a reason to why I threatened them kill them. Tomas is my world the reason I live the reason I have hunted vampires for 28 years he is to me what nessie is to you”.
“oh....well what happened to him ?” said Jacob quietly.
Jade felt the pain rising up in her chest to her throat . sad bitter tears welled up in her eyes and ran down her muzzle. Jacob shuffled over to her. “you don’t have to tell me if you don’t wanna”
But she did she told him everything because he was a wolf like her she trusted him already like he was pack. Jade told him about the London pack, how she had been the omega how she always patrolled alone how they bullied her an teased her. She told him how she though of leaving how she was going to leave the day she ran for a pack meeting, but on the way she found her reason to stay. Tomas he reason for breathing. She told him how Tomas kept her company on those lonely visuals. How he helped her gain strength and confidence. Till she was faster than any member of the pack. Stronger than most too with the exception of the alpha kai she had become the best at doing what they were meant to do protect the city.
Then jade told him about the attack ,the night her very world was taken away from her, how she had Tomas ribbed from her by a group of vampires who were not hunting but recruiting. How then had separated her from her love and how she didn’t get there in time to save him from becoming one of them. How she found him covered in blood and smelt the venom changing him. How she was dragged away by her leader how she then took everything out on the alpha and left the pack. She told him how toms body had gone and the sent of David an his female leader had clung in the air, and finally how she spent the last 28 years hunting vampires for information. So she could find her mate.
“but no one seems to know much about them all i know is the lead females is called Anna, she’s very strong and obsessed with having an coven full of gifted vampires but they have no home they always move I’ve been all over the world an never caught more than stories of attacks.....not sight nor sent of the actual coven” jade finished. Jacob had listened to the story not interruption once. Now he nudged her gently with his nose. She nudged back. Something two wolves that were good friends do.
“well I can see why you panicked that night now....and why you often get angry” he looked thoughtful “the Cullen’s are really great you no you can trust them...they may be able to help you with this coven and um until then you can run with my pack we certainly won’t let you leave until your 100% Alice wouldn’t wanna lose her new pet so soon” he grinned and wagged his tail “your her puppy” he teased.
Jades head slowly turned to him “you’re going down fat head !!” she leapt for him and they rolled on the floor in mock fight. The scuffle only lasted a few seconds each holding back any real power. It finished with the female wolf sitting on the male wolfs chest.“ HA I WIN !!.”
“oh yeh” Jacob licked her in the face. Lots of drool covered her face. Soaked it.
“ew gross !” said the female startled jumped back. Swiping her front paws on her nose then along the ground “now my heads gonna swell im going to look like you” she shock her head in a sad sort of way.
“well that would be an improvement” said Jacob again jade leapt upon him. They play fought again. Alpha and pack mate not the omega this time. Jade didn’t say thank you to Jacob for letting her join she didn’t have to he all ready knew her thought he knew she wouldn’t stay forever that one day her mission would push her onwards. Till then he had given her a family and the Cullen’s had giving her shelter friendship, possible a way for Tomas to survive without there being conflict with her natural instinct to protect humans. Also they had given her food that was good too. Both wolves agreed with that. Wolves do like to eat after all.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 19, 2009, 7:04:50 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333this is a funny chapter