Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - recruiting

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 8 - recruiting

Chapter 8 - recruiting
Thomas was finally alone.
He liked it like that. It was the only good thing about Anna’s obsession, she would order the group to split up when that searched for new members. Each was expected to find and bring to her new and gifted vampires. However, Thomas didn’t want to search for people to change.
In all his years as a vampire he hadn’t changed anyone and didn’t plan to. He wouldn’t want to create another monster in the world. He was still thirsty though but he didn’t feel like eating. Tom felt weird, he occasionally felt like this as though something was pulling him, pulling him a certain way. He felt like something was calling him so he followed the voice. It was important he was sure of it.
He left the town an headed to the forest. He walked steadily through it, his senses were blazing. The feeling pulled harder. He had no idea where he was going, he closed his red eyes and smelt the air around him, wolves! Werewolves of course! Most vampires would feel on edge with a sent as strong as this one there were many in this area he should be afraid, but old habits die hard. After all his favourite person in the world was indeed a werewolf. He sighed at the memories and opened his eyes.
"I hope your happy, I hope that you found a good pack, a big pack like this one" he whispered. He walked further forward trying to make out more about the pack, maybe, just maybe white tip and jade were with them. It’s a small world after all an all that jazz. As he got nearer and nearer to the folks he smelt that there were two males an two females. He tensed, female werewolf’s were very rare unheard of by most people.
He pressed on and the curious feeling pulled him harder he knew he was dicing with death, but he didn’t care the place where his heart once was cried out at him to keep going.
There was a movement to his left, something large and sandy. Then on the right something fast and grey. He stopped, the pack had come for him. Well two of them anyway by the scent of things. He stood still a normal human reaction he developed as a human. He knew that sudden movements or sounds often triggered more volatile members of the pack into attacking if you were human or otherwise. Two wolfs appeared. a grey female and a sandy male. they were siblings.
"What is your business here leach" snarled the female. The sandy male gave her a strange inpatient look.
"just looking" Tom replied innocently.
"hunting" questioned the female. Fur on end, teeth on show. Tom studied her in a fight he would win. She was cocky, to sure of herself, her speed was her gift and no more. He didn’t have to see her memories to no that, he had spent 3 years living with wolves he knew the signs. The sandy male on the other hand was young but strong his place higher than his sisters no doubt. He was also more reasonable so Thomas talked to him ignoring the snarling grey ball of fur.
"I am indeed hungry but I’m not stupid enough it hunt where wolf roam, I’m simply passing through" he said.
The sandy one looked at him, then walked forward, they were almost nose to nose. The wolf snuffed at Toms sent probably so he would remember it in the future and also to see if he was alone.
"Your coven where are they" said the wolf.
Tom had to think quickly he knew if he said the others were looking for new member willing or otherwise it would lead to trouble from the pack and Anna, she would love an excuse to kill a few dogs. Tom didn’t want that, he didn’t want to fight also he was curious about the other female. He didn’t then have this amazing sense of smell that he did now. He didn’t really now how Jade smelt as a human or as a wolf. He had an idea.
"We separated, we got your scent and figured if you saw us alone you wouldn’t see us as a threat an would let us pass"
Sandy huffed, grey growled at him "then you a stupid blood sucker !". Thomas couldn’t help it he hissed at her loudly. She snarled, but before she could act her brother stopped her.
"I think his telling the truth...at least some of it" he cut across her. He then turned to Thomas "forgive my sister she is just doing her job, I’m afraid unless you are a friend of the resident coven you cannot pass"
Tom replied to quickly the pull in his chest was getting uncomfortably tight like it was about to break. "But I am" he said.
Grey fur growled again. Sandy looked down his nose at Tom, if wolfs had eyebrows he would of raised one. "Really....? That’s there name then ?" Tom hesitated at the question, damn it, he walked right into that the male wolf pressed him he suddenly seemed suspicious. "for that matter what’s yours ?!"
"Thomas Armstrong" said the vampire immediately. He had to keep the wolfs tempers in check. The wolf remained rigid while his sister still smiled. She was a little annoying.
Sandy’s eyes narrowed "they haven’t ever mentioned you....sorry you cant pass leave now or we will kill you" his sister snarled but didn’t attack, her brothers place was higher than hers.
The feeling in Toms chest ached as he turned and walked way. He had only gone a little way when he chanced a look over his shoulder. The two wolfs watched him intently. He couldn’t risk going back. The pull in his chest faded and died, the feeling had gone he was to late again. Times up! Chance used! He headed back towards town. Wondering, hoping briefly that the other two had been unsuccessful. Tom placed his hand on his chest. His heart which felt like it had stopped beating all together, perhaps this was trying to tell him something. Then suddenly as that feeling had come he thought about something else, something surprising, he wished that the annoying female had gone for him. One because he would of kicked her @$$ and two he wanted to see into her memories, to see if the was a black shewolf with a white tip on her tail. He didn’t need to worry she wasn’t there....not yet anyway. Jade had yet to meet the new pack sister.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on January 21, 2009, 9:13:56 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333intersting chapter i like ur charcters