Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - the pack

a story based on the twilight seires i hav designed some new chacters you can find images of thes on my gallery, its a work in progress my typings not great anyways its bout a vampire called tomas an a were wolf called jade... enjoy

Chapter 9 - the pack

Chapter 9 - the pack
jade walked side by side with Jacob, both in there wolf forms. Jacob still towered over jade, his russet colored fur blew about in the afternoon breeze.
jade had however grown a little in her time with him and the Cullen's. she had filled out her eyes were brighter and sh seemed stronger.
at this moment her body language gave away her true feelings, jade was very nervous. Jake of fat head as she liked to call him was taking her to met the rest of his pack. she had heard a little about the other two but not much usually she was too busy asking questions about the resident vegetarian vampires.jade didn't know weather to trust them, all previous experiences with other werewolves had gone very well. all except Jacob seemed to hate her and the anger that came with her happily neither fat head or the Cullen's had seen this part of her she hoped they never would. they had all grown on her, Edward brains, Bella's kindness and Alice's well aliceness. the only one she had trouble with was jasper he didn't yet trust her she had guessed him and Edward often talked about her.
the two gigantic wolves walked together,Jacob leaned closer to her it was weird so weird. jade was pack he had asked her and she accepted so why couldn't he here was thinking. it slightly unnerved him. he had discussed the problem with Edward who believed the reason for this was that she didn't see herself as pack yet, that she was still determined to eventually leave in search of her lost mate. she was just waiting for the right time to go. Jacob didn't want her to go,he wanted her to stay as pack she was a strong, fast wolf an fun as a human to. he wanted her to just stop but he knew the strength behind imprinting. he knew she would search for Tomas always.
the alpha entered the forest area followed by whitetip who was growling softly. he smelt i to vampires had been i the area. two more wolves appeared as if from nowhere. one was grey the other a sandy colour.
this must be Seth and Leah thought jade. Seth the sandy male lept towards her excitedly he had heard all about jade he would happily let anyone n the pack even if they were a hate filled she wolf bent on revenge. he liked her face playfully. Leah however sat further back the two wolves started at each other each knowing just re female werewolves were.
eventually the all the pack had greeted each other (even jade and Leah though it was awkward for them both). jade constantly sniffed the air, the were three vampires two male and one female. she was so sure she knew the scents but she couldnt be sure they were long since gone and he didn't believe that Tomas coven would be in an area such as this. one with not one but two packs of werewolves and a resident coven to compete with. no she didn't believe it, it was just her mind playing tricks on her. on her and her busted heart. she loved them all but would have to move on eventually. she would just wait for the right time to say farewell.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

darkwolf333 on February 20, 2009, 7:47:17 AM

darkwolf333 on
darkwolf333Great chap even thou short. I like how Jade calls Jacob fat head lol so funny. Cool she meets da rest^^

shewolf2118 on February 20, 2009, 7:39:24 AM

shewolf2118 on
shewolf2118very short sowwie DX