Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Highschool

Sitting in class is boring. But how cool is it that your boyfriend would forge a note to get you out just because he was a tad...horny? JakotsuBankotsu

Chapter 1 - Highschool

Chapter 1 - Highschool


Oh how Bankotsu hated hitting in History class. The professor's lecturing was almost boring him to tears at the moment. Just as he was about to fall asleep, a knock on the door pulled him back to full consciousness. The teacher gave an irritated groan, and opened the door. After talking to whoever it was outside the door, she faced the class.

“Bankotsu, you are to go home. Your mother just called and said there was an emergency.” Bankotsu looked shocked and sat there for a minute.

“Did she say what it was?” He asked.

“No. Your friend just came here with a note from the office.” Bankotsu stood up and gathered his things, then left the room. After he had closed the door, someone pounced on him from behind.

“Ack!” He squealed. He then glared at his attacker upon seeing who it was. “Jakotsu? Were you the one that delivered the note?”

Jakotsu nodded, giggling. “Yeah, I was also the one who wrote it.”

“What?” Bankotsu asked. Why did Jakotsu do that?

“I wrote the note. There is no emergency at home. It's right here actually.” Jakotsu said, gesturing to something that seemed to be protruding from his pants. Bankotsu just shook his head as Jakotsu lead him to the janitor's closet.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kerushi on November 22, 2004, 2:19:53 PM

Kerushi on
KerushiLol! That's a great start! Tee hee, bad Jakotsu! lol, how cute! Please write more!