Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Elements

It's about the elements... chinese and so on... Will take a long time

Chapter 1 - Elements

Chapter 1 - Elements
There is only 4 elements: Wind, Fire, Water, Earth. But in chinese there is also Wood and Metal. The are a few more but I never really consider them elements and never found out where that idea comes from... but they are Space, Ice, Snow, Lightning/Electricity , Darkness, and Light. Know that you know about them lets get some info: (fyi, these may not be true... but this is my belif and if you want to add or argue send me an e-mail though fruits_basket_crazy@excite.com)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



The Earth and Water are allies and Fire and Wind are allies, Earth and Wind are enemies, and Water and Fire are enemies... know y? Earth and Water are friends because: the Water helps form and shape the Earth and the Earth helps support Water. Wind helps Fire grow and Fire helps warm the Wind (like the person who is like wind's heart or something). Earth blocks the Wind's way and Water takes out Fire.


Wood is friends with Earth and Water, Metal is friends with Fire and Wind. The reason is because Earth and Water help make Wood grow and Fire and Wind help mold Metal (into a better person or something). Metal's mortal enemy is Wood. The reason is because Metal can cut into Wood, (think about it... like a chain-saw cutting a tree... it's that basically).


Now about the other elements... they were made by random people. Light and Darkness are enemies... like that needs explaining... Now for the others, everyone has there own feelings about them but I like to think of them as loners... (If I have to have them as elements... to me there will only be the 6... nothing else...) they don't have allies or enemies... they are alone...


And now I'm going to explain them: Lightning is a fighter, she does not have a lot of friends but she has a lot of enemies. Ice is vain and cold hearted, she never lets anyone get close to her, even though she wants someone to love (wow that sounds like me half the time). Snow is cold care free but has a cold heart, people want to be friends with her but she is afraid of them. Space is someone who does not talk much, so a lot don't know her very well, she keeps to herself even though she tryies to react out, but she feels like no one really care period (and that's my other side).


Dark and Light are hard to explain because, I don't see them as elements at all, the other I can see but these are more like bigger and more powerful then the other so I can't really explain there personality... you guys can give me idea though... anyways these are the elements



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



This is all... I may add more... check it out later. I can't do a quiz because even though I love the elements... I really don't know how to tell the different element you are... sorry!

Comments

Comments (9)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shigurelilflower on October 8, 2004, 12:35:46 PM

shigurelilflower on
shigurelilflowerthank you... I'll try to make more elements (I just can't get them to look like they jump right...) and I don't think I can do the quiz... cuse it would not work well if you are more then one element... or something... unless you really want me to, I won't do the quiz! sorry

Peril879 on October 7, 2004, 10:33:29 AM

Peril879 on
Peril879I thought your "Space Element" was cute! I'm drawing a pic with the elements for you right now but it won't be done for a while. Good story, good pic! Ja ne!

shigurelilflower on September 25, 2004, 3:32:32 PM

shigurelilflower on
shigurelilfloweroh and I finished it... actually it's one that I did trying to start the element display... and I'm starting the quiz soon and I will have it on the story so others can find it a lot easier!

shigurelilflower on September 25, 2004, 2:40:00 PM

shigurelilflower on
shigurelilfloweroh thanks do you want a idea or something... oh and I can show you how bad... I'lll do that *starts to draw*

Peril879 on September 25, 2004, 1:12:26 PM

Peril879 on
Peril879*blush*Heheheh, thanx! Wow... someone bowed before me!! I feel so loved...-^_^- *thinks for a second*I'm drawing something for you since you don't think you can draw!*does just that*

shigurelilflower on September 24, 2004, 1:43:29 PM

shigurelilflower on
shigurelilflowerthank you for your comment!!!! and again.... the story is just my opion but I love to hear everyone elses!!!! really.... don't be shy... and I do plan on making a quiz... it'll take me a while though to get my act together.... anyways... it's nice to heard what someone else has to say about it thanks *bows*

Peril879 on September 24, 2004, 1:32:37 PM

Peril879 on
Peril879You shouldn't give up drawing, you can't be as bad as me. Also since you were writing about allies and enemies between the elments I think Electricty is a friend of Fire because electricity can cause fires and could be an enemy to Wood, Earth, and water. Ofcorse that's just what I believe. Keep up the good work!

shigurelilflower on September 24, 2004, 1:18:29 PM

shigurelilflower on
shigurelilflowerthank you and yea I realized that I'll add it now... thanks though! oh and I won't be doing any art because I tried many many ways and it looks like I let my 3 y/o cousin do it... *that's depressing*

Peril879 on September 24, 2004, 1:14:28 PM

Peril879 on
Peril879I think you forgot one Shigurelilflower: Electricity. Either way this is pretty good.*faves*