Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - plan a

for the remainder of the fanfic my name shall be
dubbed molly. do not get me reported may fans.may does not techinically get an extremly serious injury.

Chapter 2 - plan a

Chapter 2 - plan a
May happily sat on the beach. It was early Saturday morning and no one was out yet.
Yes,every thing was peaceful, or at least she thought it was. Little did she know she was
Being watched by someone who hated her guts so bad,was evan prepared to slauter her if it was legal.
Molly hid behind a vacant stall in the market with a pair of binoculars.
 scar, pick may up and bring her here. Gem ,make sure shes tied up. Sandy ,get her poke balls. She whispered and three pokemon came out to do there jobs.
First , a sandslash dug underground and took mays pokeballs without her evan noticing.
Then a sneasle tied her up. She struggled but withdrew at the sight of its claws. And then a scarmorey picked her up and brought her to its master.
good work my stealthy friends. You can all have a pokeblock when we get home. Said molly a malicious look on her face.

why do you hate me? Just cuz im so much prettier, nicer, and smarter than you dosnt give you the right to mug me. Said may.

you may be all the other stuff but your defiantly not smarter. dont flatter yourself may; I woudnt be jelous of you if you had 100000000000000 poke dollars and won evry award known to man kind. I hate you cuz youre a coordinator.

But you coordinate to. Pixles won the beauty contest-

 not the point. Scar,fly her to the hq.

I still dont believe YOURE the one who stopped Giovanni.

shut up may. Giovanni used pokemon to capture and enialate people. I work with them.
Theres a difference.
And she watched as may was flown away to her demise.

At the HQ


May had been strapped in securely to the zapo matic ;she had fainted at the sight of it.
Sneasle and gem watched the door while scar searched the skys. molly stood next to the control pannle staring at the shiny red butten that would cuase the death of may. She
Longed to press it.
everthings set! Fire on the count of three&1&said silverdog.
mays life flashed befor her eyes. It was short and pathetic.
&2&
she could hear the grim reaper litrally knocking at her door&banging&.demanding to be let in&.screaming may ill save you!&..WTF?
she opened her eyes.everyone was looking at the door ecept molly.she was smirking at
her.
looks like your boyfriend wants to come in. she said so onle may could hear. Then more loudly: let him in.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on October 4, 2007, 5:25:54 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504Just because i'm prettier, smarter and nicer than you... lol!

sapphirestar7789 on September 7, 2007, 6:58:20 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789oh darn it! may's luver just haaaaaaaaaaaaddddd to save her!