Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 18 - a chapter withought molly

for the remainder of the fanfic my name shall be
dubbed molly. do not get me reported may fans.may does not techinically get an extremly serious injury.

Chapter 18 - a chapter withought molly

Chapter 18 - a chapter withought molly
It had been months since the anti-may campaign had made an effort against the sickly sweet may.
The HQ was left deserted, except of course when silverdog and the rest of the anti-may
Squad decided to have their annual house party (anti-may squad consists of: silverdog, sneasle, scythe, scar, sandy and gem).
Yes, things had been very quiet in the kanto region.

SOMEWHERE IN THE HOEN COUNTRYSIDE



I bet shes planning something said Brendan as he and may walked to the pokemon
Center after a double battle with crystal and rhia. Of course he and may had lost.
Brendan, why are you always so paranoid? replied May.
Because i'm telling you, that she-witch is evil!!! said Brendan, worked up over nothing.
Just then, the doors of the pokemon center opend to reveal. . .
Wally!
hey wally! said Brendan cheerily. havent seen you around lately! Dont you like us anymore?
well . . . ummm ive been real busy. Gotta go! wally replied and then off he sped down
the road.
wow-that kids being awful shifty nowadays. Commented may. Then they went inside.

AT A SOFAR UNAMED LOCATION



Wally entered the dark room.
He walked quietly to where a chair stood in front of a desk and sat down. Behind the desk
was another larger chair. Whoever sat there had his back turned to wally.
so, your report? asked a voice.
brendan and may still think shes up to something. Wally answered.
good. As long as their still a little jumpy said the voice. The chair swivelled round.
And there sat a boy in a mask.
OH MY GAWD! ITS THE MASK OF ICE! WERE ALL GONNA DIE! screamed wally.
no its not said the boy. He took of his mask and there was sammy. its just me
oh ok. . . dont do that again. Gasped wally.
Suddenly the door was thrown open.
WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING IN MAH HOUSE!? yelled silver. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO GET OUT?
but molly said we could use your house as a meeting point!said sammy.
yeah well molly also says that entei kills her internet when its actually just her going on fac. Replied silver. Then he saw the mask. HAVE YOU BEEN GOING THRU MY STUFF AGAIN?
ummm . . .RUN! said sammy and he and wally legged it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on February 20, 2008, 3:12:22 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lol ur randomness makes me laugh