Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 22 - the longest chapter in the history of long chapters

for the remainder of the fanfic my name shall be
dubbed molly. do not get me reported may fans.may does not techinically get an extremly serious injury.

Chapter 22 - the longest chapter in the history of long chapters

Chapter 22 - the longest chapter in the history of long chapters
Btw, this is in brad day light
* * * * *

Kitty and molly were pressed against the wall of the dragons den,clad in black.
‘okay, the costs clear’ said molly. They quickly ran from shadow to shadow until
they reached the entrance of the dragons den. They checked for any movement and then
crept in.
‘its quiet’said kitty.
‘too quiet’ said molly.
‘what are you guys doing here?’ said a voice behind molly. She turned to see a shadowy
figure behind her. The persons only visible feature were their almost luminous silver eyes.
‘oh its only you silver. I thought it was someone worse’ said molly.
‘whos silver?’ said kitty.
‘him’ replied molly gesturing to the figure at the door.
‘it’s a guy?’
‘yes.’
‘yeah sorry to cut your conversation short but I think I hear someone coming.’said silver.

OUTSIDE

‘kay, I have a bone to pick with you, shiny’ said silver once they were well away from the dragons den.
‘which is?’
‘why’d ya have to use my house a meeting point!?’
‘because may dosnt know who you are. So she’d never suspect wally of anything if he went there!’
‘riiight.’for once, silver turned to kitty. Kitty madly waved at him. ‘oook. Whos she?’
‘my friend kitty!’
‘hmm and what are you doing here?’
‘why?’
‘im curious’
‘well . . .’ molly told silver every thing.
‘kays. I think I got an easier way though’
‘well tell us!’
‘ok come on’ silver set off at a quick pace.
‘hey molly how do we know we can trust him?’ said kitty.
‘because, if entei heres hes being mean to me, entei will eat him’
‘but I thought you were like enteis slave and he hated you.’
‘yeah well it’s a love hate relationship and besides entei likes his second slave better then his first!’ kitty shrugged and they both trotted after silver who was very far by now.

VIRIDIAN COUNTRYSIDE

Silver, molly and kitty stood outside a small cottage surrounded by fields of mareep.
‘my mum would love it here’ commented kitty.
Silver knocked on the door.
They heard footsteps and the the door was opened by a blond girl with her long hair in a ponytail.
‘hi silver! Hi molly!’ said the girl cheerily. Then she caught sight of kitty looking slightly confused. ‘hi! Whats your name?’ asked the girl addressing kitty.
‘kitty’
‘that’s a nice name. my names yellow! Nice to meetcha!’ replied yellow.
‘ok enough of the nice happy greetings! Listen up yellow. Shiny needs to get the dragon cookie formula so we were wondering if you could give it to them’ said silver.
‘YOU MAKE DRAGON COOKIES?’ said kitty and molly together.
‘yeah! Lance always gets me to make them for him.’ Said yellow.
‘aww man-me and roran always go steal them when we could get them from here!’laughed molly.
‘well this sure makes our job a lot easier!’ said kitty.
‘and since you don’t need me anymore, I only have one last thing to say.’anounced silver.
‘whats that?’ said molly turning to him.
‘ENTEI LIKES ME BETTER THAN YOU!’ he said and then off he sprinted laughing
manically.
Molly looked like she was about to explode with rage. Yellow and kitty exchanged glances and dragged their friend into the house.

After a lot of baking, the girls finally finished a perfect batch of heart shaped dragon cookies(and theyed made a little box for them as well).
‘wow its really late-I guess we wont be able to finish up today!’groaned molly.
‘yeah, now I’ll have to wait to meet red’ said kitty.
‘oh I know! Why don’t you guys stay the night here and tomorrow I’ll help you find red!’
suggested yellow.
‘yeah!’ said molly and kitty at the same time.

THE NEXT AFTERNOON

After a whole day of climbing mt.silver, the three girls were tired out of their wits.
They found a ledge and they lay down for a short rest.
‘you guys tired?’ said a voice. Molly and yellow got up at the sound of it and glomp’d
the speaker. Kitty looked to see a boy that strongly resembled ash ketchum.
‘Soooooooooooooo’ said kitty. ‘this is red?’

red took the girls to his house and poured them some lemonade.
Molly told him all about the anti-may campaign, all their exploits and about her most recent scheme.
‘wow I cant believe you actually took me seriously.’ Said red.
‘yeah well, are you in?’ asked molly.
Red thought for a while. He smiled.
‘im in’

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on March 3, 2008, 1:10:59 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504LOL ok then....