Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - the alleyway

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 9 - the alleyway

Chapter 9 - the alleyway
Isis sped across the street with sally in hot pursuit.
He suddenly made a turn into an alley. Sally followed.
There she saw Isis with two other cats.
One was black and had reddish brown eyes.
The other was white with blue eyes.
They were both listening as Isis talked to them. Sally realised Isis seemed to be a lot
Shorter then the other two.

- yeah so I found her and she took me home and then I told her and brought her here
To get the transformy thingy said Isis intently.
He turned to sally.
sally this is Luna and my brother artemis. Their the ones who trained the other senshi.
Youll meet them later, but now wel get your tranformy thingy!
its a transformation pendantsaid artemis.
thats what I said , artireplied isis.
hmm
luna suddenly produced a brooch with a star and a circle around it.
She gave it to isis who gave it to sally.
now all you gots-
got corrected artemis.
now all you GOT to do is take this in your hand and yell solace prism power makeup!
hmm. . . not gonna happen.
WHAT!?
cant I just think it? Wont it still work?
ok fine. Have it your way. See if I care. Go think it.said isis snappily.
Sally did so and in minutes she was wearing a sailor senshi uniform.
Except, it was different.
In stead of a dark blue skirt, hers was light blue with lavender strips near the bottom
The roled up bits of her gloves were the same shade and she had blue and lavender platform boots on.
But there was another bigger difference. She didnt have any ribbons or a tiara.
hmm. . .so now what?she asked isis.
now? Well now we uh . . .we . . .oh I know! We look for your sailor team and train to be the best warriors of loyalty we can be! And by we, I mean you.
If cats could smile, isis had a big one on his face.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment