Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 15 - annoyed

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 15 - annoyed

Chapter 15 - annoyed
It had been a week since I met trinity and we were already best friends.
Isis said we had to find the other senshi in our team(I call us the forgotten senshi).
But since they hadnt shown up set, we spent most of our time around town
Shopping and hanging out.
This particular day, it was the four of us(me, trinz, isis and Athena) taking a peaceful walk around town. Trinity was telling me about how cerion was actually the moonlight
Swordsmen and how darien was tuxedo mask.
I wonder if you have some prince dude looking out for you, sallyshe said.
well if I do, hes not all that great at his job. Last time you had to come save me.
hmmm
as we walked, we passed a shop window. I didnt notice at first, but then it clicked.
I ran back to the window and stared through it.
hey sally! What did you find? said trinity coming up behind me. a new senshi?or a monster?
neither.
then what!?
I . . . found . . . LEGEND OF ZELDA :PHANTOM HOUR GLASS! AND ITS THE LAST ONE IN STOCK! I screamed and ran straight into the shop.
Trinity looked up to see the name of the shop.
Game
Nothing new there. Just an average video game shop that had been there for years.
She should have guessed- im a complete video game junkie.
I was inches away from it when it was snatched out of my reach.
There stood a boy about my age with blond hair(except his fringe which was black) and
Green eyes with my game. Mine.
hey! I saw that first! I said.
to bad. I got it before you did. He glanced at me. wait. . .i know you! Your that new kid in my class. Sally whatshername!
its coronet. now give me back my game!i lunged forward.
And he movd to one side causing me to fall.
your pretty stupid, arent you? Need a hand getting up? he said smugly.
I can get up my selfI mumbled.
wasnt offeringhe replied and vwalked off to pay

out side the shop, trinity was waiting for me. As I came out, she came up to me.
hey what happened?she said.
what do you mean?
im not serena. I know when your upset.
this stupid, dang idiot stole my gametrinity gave me a your over exaggerating again look.
ok, fine he bought it before me but I saw it first I said.
thats what I thought. Cmon, im hungry for an ice cream.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment