Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 27 - the hydra

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 27 - the hydra

Chapter 27 - the hydra
Sally, trinity, Amy and cerion(who had become the moonlight swordsman) all rushed to the scene.
A huge monster with a long spiked neck and vicious fangs thrashed about the fair, destroying everything surrounding it.
‘how the heck are we meant to fight that?’ said trinity.
‘I know! Cerion, go be a distraction while we attack from behind!’ suggested sally.
Cerion mumbled something about never doing any real work and went off to distract.
‘MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY’ yelled Amy, sending out a blast of water at the beast.
As it hit, the monsters head was sliced off and it fell to the floor.
‘well that was easy.’ Said amy.
‘too easy’ said sally. Amy and trinity looked at her.
‘what? I’ve always wanted to say that!’
but then something head butted all three of them at ounce knocking them all down- something big, green and scaly.
The monster had grown its head back- but now there were three instead of one.
‘how the? What just? THAT’S UNPOSSIBLE!’ screamed sally. ‘SOLACE TORNADO STRIKE’
Sally’s attack seemed a little more powerful this time due to her rage.
Once again, the heads of the monster sliced off and it fell.
‘that’ll teach that little piece of crud’ said sally contentedly.
Suddenly three heads (not one) jabbed at her with teeth bared. It would probably have killed/ seriously harmed her to if someone-

~~~~~~~~~~~
no prizes for guessing who ‘someone’ is
~~~~~~~~~~~

-hadn’t pushed her out of the way.
‘ALEX GET THE HELL OFF ME!’ screamed sally, still in a rage.
‘I’m not even touching you’ he said. It was true. He was kneeling about ½ a foot away from her.
‘oh. Well I was wondering where you’d gone’ sally noticed he was wearing a dark dark dark green tux and a matching head band-mask thing. She swore.
‘what now?’ said alex.
‘well since your wearing a tux and whenever a guy in sailor moon wears a tux, he usually
gets married to the main character of that particular storyline, in this case-’ sally was
blushing now and alex knew exactly what she meant. This time he swore.
‘how many times am I gonna have to tell them.
WILL YOU TWO STOP TELLING EACH OTHER-
‘SHUTUP TRINITY!’ yelled alex and sally together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
this is becoming a kinda running joke, innit?
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since the monster now had nine heads, the senshi, cerion and alex had to retreat.
‘well this sure isn’t working.’ Said cerion.
‘what are we gonna do? We cant go on wasting our energy like this!’ said trinity.
‘hi guys!’ said lita. Everyone was shocked to see her(she’d already transformed).
She’d brought Isis, Athena and Chloe too.
‘hi lita. Why’d you bring chloe?’ said sally.
‘because your crazy cat thinks she’s a senshi’
‘I’m not crazy’ pouted isis.
‘I love it when you act all childish’ mewed Athena.
‘yeah well if she is a senshi, wheres her pendent?’ said sally.
‘right here’ said isis holding a purple pendent with a thunder bolt on it.
Chloe took it.
‘now say calisto cosmic power makeup’
‘CALISTO COSMIC POWER MAKEUP!’ she yelled.
Chloe transformed into a normal purple sailor fuku.
‘well now we have more help! Great. Now lita, do you have any good ideas how to kill
that thing?’ said sally.
Lita peeked out at the monster and turned back to them.
‘well I know it’s a hydra.’
‘ok’
‘and when you cut off its head, three more take its place and when you cut off them-’
‘yeah that’s pretty much what we’ve been doing’
‘yeah so you cant kill it like that.’
‘so how do you kill it?’
‘you attack its body with a powerful force.’
‘ooooooh.’ They all said together.
‘okay’ said sally, taking lead once again ‘ cerion, alex-distract it. We’ll attack’
hey split up again. While the boys distracted the hydra, the five senshi snuck up behind.
‘SOLACE TORNADO STRIKE!’
‘SUN LIGHT BEAM!’
‘MERCURY AQUA RHAPSODY!’
‘JUPITER OAK EVOLUTION!’
‘CALISTO THUNDER CLASH!’
All the attacks merged together to form a ray of colours that struck the hydra and turned it to stardust in an instant.
‘whoa’ said sally after they regrouped.
‘you know what this calls for’ said trinity.
‘ICE-CREAM!’




you know whats weird? in both mine and kitty's sm fanics, sailor calisto appears in the same chapter the knight in our story appears.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on April 13, 2008, 10:54:57 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504heheheheheheehheheheheheheheheheeheheheheheheehheheheheeheheehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehhehehehehehehehehehhheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!