Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 33 - pai pai pai pai pai pai meow!

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 33 - pai pai pai pai pai pai meow!

Chapter 33 - pai pai pai pai pai pai meow!
‘isis, wake up!’ said sally, picking up the tabby cat that previously was lying on the bed.
‘huh? Sally… what’s wrong?’ then he noticed alex.
‘whats he doing here?’
‘well see we were at the park cause I was bored and then we looked at the pond
and something moved so we thought we should go tell you!’
‘why were you two at the park together?’
‘that’s not the point! The point is, something’s in the pond and it could be a monster!’
isis sighed.
‘okay then lets go find you monster’ he said jumping out of sally’s arms.

*************
at the park, isis, sally and alex stared at the water. Nothing happened.
‘see? What did I tell you two?’ said isis ‘you probly just saw a fish or something’
‘yeah I guess your-’ began sally.
‘sally…’ interupted alex.
‘alex, not now!’
‘but sally…’
but sally had already noticed the huge crack that was rapidly coming close to them.
Then, suddenly all the ice crashed upwards to reveal a huge sea serpent.
Sally’s eye twitched.
‘HOW THE F**KING HELL DID THAT BLOODY PIECE OF shoot GET INTO THE POND??!!’ she yelled.
Alex stared open mouthed at her.
‘sally… I don’t think we should try to upset it’ he whispered.
‘JUST HURRY UP AND TRANSFORM!’ she screamed in reply.
They both did and isis went to get reinforcements.
‘SOLACE TORNADO STRIKE!’
the attack hit right where the monsters body came out of the water and sent out a spray of water.
‘do you think its gone?’ said alex quietly when he saw that the pond seemed empty.
The monster stuck its head head out of the icy water and roared the loudest earpeircing roar ever heard on the planet earth.
And sally & alex were like: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And then they were running from the monster who managed to chase them just by
Stretching out its neck.
‘guys im back’ called isis followed by a black haired girl holding a brown kitten.
The he noticed sally and alex had transformed into their senshi and knight forms and weren’t stopping.
As sally got closer to them she, without pausing, scooped up isis with one hand, grabbed the other girls wrist with the other and kept on running.
‘what the-’ began the other girl.
‘NO TIME! JUST RUN!’

**************
they skid to a halt outside the park.
‘okay, I think it stopped chasing us…’said sally.
It indeed had stopped.
‘so, isis, I thought you were going to get reinforcements’ said sally.
‘I know and then I found pai!’
‘pie?’said sally looking at the girl who was quietly studying a nearby tree.
‘where!?’ said alex looking round for his favourite kind of pastry.
‘no not pie, pai! And she’s a senshi!’ said isis.
Sally looked again at pai. She had short black hair and wore a hair band with cat ears on.
‘what sailor are you?’ said sally, addressing pai for the first time.
Pai turned to her and smiled.
‘hello! Im pai cherry and im sailor meow!’

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 8, 2008, 5:35:27 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504LOL sally swears alot

Sliv on April 29, 2008, 8:26:46 PM

Sliv on
SlivThat's so cute!! Especially these lines:
‘pie?’said sally looking at the girl who was quietly studying a nearby tree.
‘where!?’ said alex looking round for his favourite kind of pastry.