Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 34 - TWO SENSHI?

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 34 - TWO SENSHI?

Chapter 34 - TWO SENSHI?
‘but meows not a planet.’ Said sally.
There was silence.
Then there was a rumbling noise. Pai and her cat looked around, alarmed, but isis and sally just glared at alex.
‘what?! I’m hungry’ he moaned.
‘but still how is it possible if she dosn’t have a planet?’ persisted sally.
‘well you and renee don’t have planets’
‘yeah about that…’
‘no sally’
‘fine then, pai can you pleases transform?’
pai nodded.
‘kitten power MAKE UP!’ she said.
Pai transformed into a purple sailor fuku with fluffy sleeves and skirt. She also had a purple tail and cat ears that stuck out from under a witches hat.
Sally was about to ask why pai had ribbons when isis said:
‘c’mon, we should get that monster now.’
So they all ventured back into the park.
As the brave adventurers neared the lair of the beast…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sammy: seriously?
Me: oh , ok then
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as the brave sailor senshi, cats and very hungry Alex walked near the pond, the gigantic head of the sea serpent jabbed at them.
and they were like: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
‘Aquarius freezing lady kiss!’ yelled someone from behind the monster.
A heart shaped piece of ice flew to the monster and exploded as it touched it, completely freezing the serpent.
Then a girl in a blue, orange and pink sailor fuku summersaulted over the frozen beast and landed saluting them.
‘sailor aquarius, at your service!’ she said.
‘woah, two senshi in one day’ whispered sally to alex.
‘it’s a world record’ he replied.
‘hi! Im aqua!’ said sailor Aquarius. ‘shouldn’t we finish off the monster?’
‘yeah okays.’ Said sally walking up beside her. ‘c’mon pai! You can go first’
pai enthusiastically came up next to them.
‘kitten puppet!’ she said. An army of little black-purple cats surrounded the monster and began to claw at it.
‘SOLACE TORNADO STRIKE!’ yelled sally. The monster was hit pretty bad and became stardust.
‘great! Another monster defeated! I’m sally slash sailor solace by the way. And this is pai slash sailor meow. And that’ said sally jesturing at alex. ‘is a pathetic excuse for a knight’
alex noticed they were looking at him and waved manically.
They waved back.
‘okay, we’re here!’ Said trinity and serena ran to the scene, in senshi form.
‘serena? Trinz?’ said aqua happily running to them.
‘AQUA!?’ they said all three sharing a group hug.
‘you guys know each other?’ said sally confused.
‘ofcourse!’said trinity. ‘we’re cousins!’
sally did an anime style fall.

********************
about ten minutes later, they were all at the ice cream shop.
‘wow, now theres like six of us forgotten senshi’ said sally through a mouthful of toffee ice cream.
‘pai, don’t you want any?’ said trinity noticing pais ice cream was still intact.
Pai looked up and them scooped out a gigantic mound of strawberry swirl and stuffed it all in her mouth and swallowed.
Every one else was like: 0.0
‘Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!’ she said.
‘pai, don’t have too much at once! Otherwise your brain freezes!’ said kit, aqua’s ginger
guardian cat.
‘silly pai’ said adam, pai’s cat.
‘hey, is the video game shop holding a sale?’ said isis randomly.
‘WHERE!?’ said sally and alex, both running out the door trying to get there first.
‘isis, what are you talking about?’ said serena looking out the window.
‘I just needed to get them out. I have something very important to ask of you four.’ He replied.
Serena, trinity, aqua and pai nodded.
‘I know you guys already know your pasts and pai, you were never reincarnated so im sure you all know who sally is, right?’
‘yeah’ said pai, speaking for all of them.
‘and you all know the incident’
everyone nodded except for trinity who began to giggle.
Athena gave her a stern look and she immediately stopped.
‘well, can you all promise not to tell her? I don’t think its time yet.’
‘of course, isis’ said luna. ‘I’ll tell artemis as well and he can tell the other senshi’
‘thanks’ said isis ‘all of you’
‘ISIS!’ screamed sally, entering and (unknowingly) braking the grateful atmosphere.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 8, 2008, 5:39:11 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504ok.....