Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 38 - the guardian cats

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 38 - the guardian cats

Chapter 38 - the guardian cats
Please note that in this chapter, Isis does comment that artimis looks like a yoai character.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Around break time, sally sat down next to trinity, aqua and pai.
‘hi guys’
‘hia sally-chan!’ said pai cheerily.
‘oh my gawsh! It was sooo funny, today in history pai said to the teacher that there was civilization on earth even before the dinosaurs’ aqua said.

**********
Behind a nearby tree, a girl was watching them. the tips of her sun coloured hair flicked with the passing breeze.
Monica Erebos peeked out at the girls, pondering when it would be the right time to make her move.
‘pardon me, but why are you spying on my friends?’
Monica turned around. Behind her, with her arms crossed was a girl her own age with green hair up in a pigtails. From the sound of her voice, the girl seemed to be French.
‘oh I’m sorry. I… It’s just …I’m new you see and I don’t have any friends, and since they looked nice I thought…’ Monica began. She was quite adapt at making people feel
bad for her.
‘oh! I see… I am so very sorry. I know, I’ll introduce you’ Renée said apologetically.

**********

Aqua looked up as Renée and another girl approached.
‘’ello everyone, this is Monica and she is new. I think we should make friends.’
Soon, monica had been welcomed into the gang.

**********
Carl looked at table ten. It was the table Alex’s girlfriend and her friend’s usually occupied.
But they weren’t there now. Instead, in their places were two people, roughly in their mid
twenties. They were both strangely dressed and seemed to be cosplaying cats, with their
strangely realistic cat ears and tails.
One of them was a man with long white hair and blue eyes. He wore a white shirt and matching pants. His ears and tail were also(surprise, surprise)white. The other was a
woman with flowing black curls and wise brown eyes. She was clad in a elegant yellow dress. Her ears and tail were greyish-black.
Presently, the man noticed Carl looking at the woman and glared.
Just then, the door opened and two more cosplayers arrived. The man (who was around 19-ish) had brown hair in a pony tail and green eyes. He was wearing a grey-purple outfit with green lining. His ears and tail were tabby.The woman, who was a year younger, had blue eyes, blonde hair and her dress was yellow with many sun motifs. Her ears and tail were grey. Carl found her exceedingly pretty.
‘happened to you guys two?’ the brown haired man was now saying.
‘yeah’ replied the white haired man.
The new comers took a seat. Then the younger man began laughing.
‘what is it isis?’ asked the white haired man.
‘well arti its just….heh heh… you look so ….GAY!!!’ isis was laughing his head opff now.
‘my name is artimis and you’re the one with the pony tail’ artimis said quietly.
‘yeah but at least I don’t look like a man-slut!’ isis countered.
‘……go jump under a bus isis’
‘hey luna, this is just like in the moon kingdom!’ the blonde woman said to the black haired woman. Luna nodded with a smile.
Carl just shook his head. Weird stuff always happened when Alex was at school.

**********
And speaking of alex, he was currently enjoying watching sally struggle in a double period of IT .
‘I HATE THIS COMPUTER!’ she yelled.
‘It hates you back’ alex said.
‘but I thought we were fwends’ she said in her baby voice.
‘oh, you think he’ll be friends after you hurt his feelings?’
‘…’ sally looked very upset. ‘im sorwy for pushing you in the bush.’
‘you threw the computer in a bush?’
sally slapped alex’s head.
‘silly boy.’

**********
artimis, luna, isis and Athena sat in silence.
‘soooo’ isis ventured, ‘got any ideas yet arti?’
‘no’
Then the door opened once again. This time a woman with long red hair , ginger ears, tail and green eyes wearing a white and pink dress came in accompanied by a man with brown hair, ears, tail and dressed in a shirt with khaki pants.
‘et toi, adam and kit?’ asked luna. Kit and adam nodded gravely, taking a seat.
‘what does this all mean?’ asked kit.
‘grave changes…or miraculous revelations.’ Said artimis.

**********

finally, it was the end of the day.
‘so monica, what do you want to do now?’ asked aqua, as she, sally, trinity, pai, Renée and monica walked home.
‘hey aqua! Remember, we have to go to the thing and tell the thing to err…them?’ said trinity, remembering how the senshi and the cats had decided to discuss the possibility of
the unknown enemy knowing their identities.
‘oh yeah!’ said aqua.
‘can I come two then?’ asked monica politly.
‘oh, err no because we errr’ sally began.
‘it’s a drama club thing!’ said pai. ‘ see we’re in a drama club and we need to tell the teacher about some ideas. You cant come because we’re practicing for a top secret performance!’
‘oh okay. Well my house is just there so bye!’ said monica, taking a left turn.
At that moment, Alex and Cerion along with Chloe and Serena joined the group.
‘hey guys!’ sally said. then she turned to serena. ‘did you ask luna and artimis if they knew where isis is?’
‘yes. They both said they haven’t seen him.’ Serena replied.
‘are you getting worried about him?’ asked alex.
‘no, I just want to kill him.’
Alex just sighed and kept walking.

**********
The door opened again.
‘who could that be?’ said isis, confused.
‘oh, we were meeting with the girls after school.’ Said luna.
‘I can’t wait to see their faces.’ Giggled Athena.
‘omg! Kit?’ yelled aqua.
‘a-athena?’ stuttered trinity.
‘luna!’ gasped a shocked serena.
‘Adam!’ squeled pai, leaping on to her guardian cat.
‘artimis?’ said chloe, cerionand renee together.
‘heya Carl!’ said alex.
But only sally had not spoken. She just stood there, glaring at isis.
‘isis…’she snarled.
‘oh crap…’he said getting up. ‘sally I-’
but before he could finnish, sally had already pinned him to the floor.
‘ISIS! I KNOW YOU KNOW SO THERES NO POINT NOT TELLING ME!’
‘what is she talking about?’ asked cerion.
Trinity turned to him.
‘no one clued you in?’ he shook his head. So trinity explained.
‘Oooh. That’s weird. How can she?’ at this point, however, sally looked up from strangling isis.
‘wait….you guys knew?’ she said.
everyone nodded.
‘who told you?’
everyone glanced at isis.
‘YOU KNEW I KNEW THAT YOU KNEW ABOUT THEM, AND HAD KNOW ABOUT THEM ALL ALONG?’
‘only since you told me’ isis managed to whimper.
‘I HATE YOU ISIS!’ screamed sally and then she stormed out.
Then everyone (except isis who was recovering from shock) looked at alex.
Alex just looked at isis.
‘your mess’ he said. ‘you go fix it.’
So, isis got up and ran after sally.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on July 12, 2008, 6:51:16 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lol, "heya Carl!"

Poor Isis, he always gets beaten up.