Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 40 - Educating sally

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 40 - Educating sally

Chapter 40 - Educating sally
‘am I going to have to explain it all to you?’ said isis.
Sally nodded.
Isis sighed. Then he looked up at the sky.
‘our galaxy was once a prosperous place. Every planet was bursting with life.
From the deep blue oceans of mercury to the lush green plains of Venus, our
Galaxy was sprawling with consciousness. And there were more places for conscious
beings to come into existence too. Yes, there used to be more planets in our solar system.
Mau, chu, coronis and solace are just some examples. And each planet had its own senshi.
Senshi were, and still are today, distinguished by their special star seeds, named sailor crystals. These sailor crystals were the source of the senshi’s powers, their souls; if removed from the body, the senshi may have died or lost power. However, if away from
the body, they could take the form of a human child. All star seeds came from the galaxy
cauldron, and could return there after their previous body died. Once at the galaxy cauldron, it could stay there or come back and begin life anew.’ Isis paused.
‘wait, if all senshi had sailor crystals, and they could come back…’ sally trailed off.
‘yes. Every senshi, and knight you have ever-
‘knights have sailor crystals?’
‘yes.’
‘do cats have sailor crystals?’
‘not unless their sailor Mau, meow or nya’
‘oooh so pai came from planet meow.’
‘no, meow is a moon and we’ll get to the pai-factor later. Can I continue? Yes, so every senshi or knight you have ever met is just a reincarnation of a past being who lived at this era of the galaxy. Your former life was that of princess sakura, a princess of solace, warrior of loyalty, guardian of the sky and the first and last senshi of the planet solace.
Not to mention, my personal friend.’ Isis was staring very hard at the sky.
‘who am I isis?’ asked sally. ‘ I really don’t know any more.’
Silence.
‘your sally.’
She looked at him.
‘your sailor solace, princess sakura and the sailor crystal chibikura, but most of all, your sally.’
Sally smiled. Isis smiled back.
‘so, what did happen to solace?’
‘you’ll learn.’ He said. ‘your past is being revealed to you by you dreams.’
‘but I can’t wait for that!’
‘you’ll have to. Some things, I cant tell you.’
‘oh, go away isis.’
‘I cant. See this mark?’ isis moved some hair away to reveal a cireled star symbol.
‘this means I have to look after you. And it also means I get salmon for dinner’
sally slapped him.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on July 16, 2008, 1:48:51 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lol.