Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 41 - smoke

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 41 - smoke

Chapter 41 - smoke
‘soooo… isis, how long are you going to be human?’ asked sally, as she and isis departed the park.
‘well im not-’ but before her could finnish, there was a puff of smoke. When it cleared, isis was once again, a cat.
‘sure’ he finished.

**********

there were five puffs of smoke at the senshi’s usual table. When it cleared, Athena, artimis, luna, adam and kit were all cats once more.
‘well that didn’t last long.’ Said adam, jumping onto pai’s lap.

**********

‘hey, whats this pai-factor you were talking about?’ asked sally a while later.
‘oh see, pai never died because the left meow before it was destroyed since she was out searching for the silver crystal but when she returned it was gone. Aso then she spent the next few millennia roaming the galaxy. I’m not completely sure how she ended up here though.’ Replied isis.
‘wow…’ said sally. ‘that explains sooo much. Does anyone else know?’
‘ofcourse! Their guardian cats would have briefed them already.’
‘you mean I was the last to know?’
‘yeah!’
‘your lucky you’re a cat now isis because I can’t commit animal cruelty.’

**********
later that evening, sally was sitting at a bus stop. She wasn’t actually waiting for a bus, but jus wanted to get out of the rain.
Isis had wondered home earlier and sally had been left alone for the past few hours.
Sally resented the loneliness.
There were the sound of splashing water nearby. Sally looked up to see alex standing next to her.
‘this seat taken?’ he asked.
She shook her head. Alex sat.
‘sooo…what did isis tell you?’
sally explained.
‘that’s random.’ Alex said after sally had finished. ‘so let me get this strait. We all had past lives?’
‘yus’
‘and did we al know each other?’
‘I should think so.’
‘and pai’s from a planet of anthromorphic cat-aliens?’
‘yeah.’
‘that explains soo much.’
‘I know.’
Alex was lost in thought for a minute. Sally glanced at him. There was silence.
‘umm…so have you had a dream with me in it?’
‘err…not unless in your past life you were some old dude who was head of a counsil, then no’
‘okay then.’

**********

at the house of the tskino’s, trinity lay on her bed, still fast asleep.
The door of her room had been left slightly ajar, and through it peaked serena, cerion and Athena.
‘what do you thinks the matter with her?’ asked cerion, never taking his eyes of the sleeping girl.
‘I don’t know. She’s been asleep since we were at the ice-cream shop’ replied serena quietly. ‘I don’t understand it. She’s had such strange sleeping patterns lately’
‘I hope she’s okay’ whispered Athena.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment