Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 42 - the dreams of the young

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 42 - the dreams of the young

Chapter 42 - the dreams of the young
I was in a large room, elegantly furnished, lying face down on my bed, tears streaming down my face.
The door creaked open.
‘whats the matter sakura?’ asked a sweet quiet voice I knew so well. It was that of my mother’s.
‘w-w-why…?’ I sobbed, my words muffled by my wet pillow.
‘darling, isis had to go. They needed him back in mau.’ Queen aleena said quietly.
‘BUT ITS NOT FAIR!’ I screamed, getting up in a rage. ‘ I NEED HIM TO! WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO BE LEFT ALONE!?’
‘darling…’ my mother seemed to be looking far away, at some distant place. ‘there are somethings, we just can’t help. No matter how powerful we get. No matter our capabilities.’
She got up and left the room.

The very next day, I began to train to be a senshi.

**********

trinity ran. She kept running. It wasn’t like she could stop, either.
It was a black corridor. Black floors. Black walls. Black ceiling.
The only light, and her only hope, was at the end of it. But it was so far now it was like a distant star on an infinite night sky.
Trinity ran on in blind panic. All around her images floated like deathly ghosts, each worse then the next.
First her friends being hunted by vicious fire demons.
Second her precious friend and advisor Athena being ripped apart by dogs.
Then her cousin aqua being slowly drowned by merciless hands.
Next her dear sister Serena, being beaten by a faceless enemy, again and again.
Her beloved cerion, in a pool of fresh blood.
And last…
The last image was by far the worst and it reoccurred over and over again.

In a room was a girl, long black hair and sparkling blue eyes.
But her eyes weren’t sparkling with excitement or vitality as usual, but instead with tears.
She was kneeling down, heavily beaten and in chains, before a boy, only a year older then her.
The boy sneered down at the begging girl, knowing she was in no power to stop him
From finishing his job. He raised the sword held in his right hand.
The girl realised what this meant, and earnestly kept on, tears streaming down her face.
The boy thrust the sword forward.

In an instant, the sparkle disappeared from the girls eyes, leaving them a dull blue.

**********
it was sunset. On a cliff, a man stood, watching a red sun sinking into the ocean.
‘master?’ a voice of a servant called.
‘yes?’
‘the horses are ready. Will you be leaving now?’
the man turned. His face was calm, if not slightly bored, green eyes servaying everything around him.
‘yes. We wouldn’t want to keep her royal highness waiting, would we?’


alex woke up, thrusting the bed covers off. His left hand shot to his forhead, as if a fever was what caused his dream.
‘that…was not right…’ he muttered to himself.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on August 11, 2008, 5:50:33 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504weird




scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaary