Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 44 - sceptre

i worked out the bugs!
anyway its about-wait a min, im not tellin u wat its about but i will only say:it switches narratives.(lil trick i learned frm mr.j.stroud,writer of my favourie trilogy)

Chapter 44 - sceptre

Chapter 44 - sceptre
The canal was a long stretch of water that stretched through the whole city. There was a famous bridge in the centre of it , and thus the centre of town, that was a famous tourist attraction. But there were no tourists this Saturday evening, for they all had fled from the monstrosity that had appeared in the water.
On a rock that had erupted from the canal bed, a beautiful young woman with a tail of an elegant blue fish sat, perched at the very top of her new stone pedestal. She wore and intricate shell top with tassels and ribbons exploding in ecstasies of colours and her midnight black hair cascaded down like a gentle waterfall.
A beautiful melody emanated from it.
‘YOU F**KING EVIL B*TCH FACED H**-BAG! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO ALEX!?’ screamed sally.
The creature turned to sally. At once its beauty faded and it became a hideous siren, all fangs, claws and spines.
Then sally attention fell to the two figures coming towards her, swords bared.
One in white, the other dark dark green.
‘Alex…’
‘Cerion…’ trinity whispered, ow next to her.
The moonlight swordsman swished his sword at trinity.
‘Cerion, what are you doing?!’ screamed trinity, dodging.
‘I’m sorry trinz.’ He said stopping mid strike. ‘it’s the-’
but at that point the siren’s music, which was still going on, rose to a deafening volume.
Cerion resumed trying to kill trinity, eyes now suddenly blank.

Meanwhile sally and Alex were trying, hopelessly, to pin the other down first.
‘ALEX WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?’ yelled sally after Alex managed to twist her hands round her back.
‘I can’t help- AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!’ Alex suddenly screamed and began clutching his head as the noise level rose again.
Sally looked at him in horror as she got up but then she noticed Alex’s rapier sticking out of the ground where Alex had dropped it when sally had first tackled him.
‘I’m sorry Alex…’ she said walking over to him with the sword in her hand.
‘sally what are you…’
sally thrust the sword.
Just as she predicted, it pinned part of Alex’s tux to the ground but the hilt was high enough above the ground so he couldn’t get free.
Then she ran towards where trinity was running from Cerion.
‘that siren control’s men if you want to know.’ Said a voice next to sally. Athena was beside her, and behind Athena, Isis was trying to catch her tail, obviously affected by the siren. ‘it does so pain me to see Isis trying to hurt me…’
‘TRINZ!’ Sally called, ‘TRY TO STOP HIM SOMEHOW!’
‘I HAVE!’ trinity fired another light beam at him but he just deflected it with his sword.
‘Calisto thunder clash!’ came a voice. Two bolts of lightning zapped cerion and he fainted.
‘oh no! is he okay?’ said chloe, looking down at cerion apologetically.
‘yeah he’s breathing’ said trinity, feeling his pulse. She kissed his forhead and then got up.
‘why is it only guys ever get brain-washed in sailor moon’ huffed trinity.
‘because,’said Athena, dragging a ko’d isis and dumping him next to cerion,
‘their men.’
Trinity, sally and chloe all began giggling.
‘hey!’ shouted alex from five metres away. ‘I heard that!’
‘ok enough messing around. Lets beat that monster!’ announced trinity.
‘YEAH!’ Agreed sally and chloe.
The three senshi ran at the monster.
‘solace tornado strike!’
‘sun light beam!’
‘calisto thunder clash!’
all the attacks hit the monster. Sometimes it dodged sometimes the attack hit.
Sometimes the siren lashed out at them with its claws.
It continued like this until chloe had been badly injured and then the girls retreated.
‘we can’t carry on like this!’ said sally.
‘yeah but we can’t leave it there!’ said trinity.
Sally peered out at the monster. It seemed just as tired as them.
‘okay sally, I think I have something for you’ Athena brought out a small item and handed it to sally, ‘isis gave that to me to give to you.’
Sally looked at it. The object looked just like her pendent but purple.
‘just throw it in the air, hold out your hand and yell: ‘stardust sceptre!’
so sally got up and did as she was told. As soon as she spoke, the thing transformed into a huge blue sceptre, with purple adornments.
‘wow…’ said sally, catching it. ‘it’s beautiful’
‘great. Its also multipurpose! Why don’t you try it out on that siren?’ Athena prompted.
‘ok!’
sally ran over to the monster.
‘monster, I will punish you!’ she goaded. ‘SOLACE GALACTICA TWISTER!’
sally spun around, holding the sceptre, creating a twister the likes of which had not been witnessed since sakura’s great battle with galactica, in the siege of solace.
Then sally launched her attack at the siren
At once it exploded into dust. Sparkly dust.
Then sally noticed it had been snowing
Sally gently landed on the edge of the bay and watched as the delicate powder shimmered down.

Back where trinity was, cerion and isis had woken up.
‘what happened?’ said isis.
‘isis!’ Athena jumped on him and licked his forhead. ‘I’m so sorry I had to hit you!’
‘trinity! I-I…’ cerion began but he stopped because trinity was hugging him.

Sally walked over to alex. He had stopped struggeling and instead had made a snow angel.
‘look sally!snow angel!’ he said happily.
Sally releases him and then sat down next to him.
‘look at my new weapon.’ She said gazing at the sceptre resting in her lap.
‘oooh, it’s pretty’ he said getting up. ‘but my swords better!’
‘nu-uh!’ sally argued hitting him with the sceptre.
‘ouch!’
‘c’mon then I’m hungry.’
‘ok. Where’d everyone go?’
‘dunno.’
‘are we alone then?’
‘guess.’
‘…’
‘…’
‘wanna go get dinner at my place? We can get BBQ chicken wings.’
‘ok then.’
So alex and sally went off to have dinner.



On a rooftop on the opposite bank of the canal, a shadowy figure stood. Then she snorted and turned away.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on August 26, 2008, 5:53:17 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504awww


Atena: I'm so sorry, isis! how can I ever make it up to you?

Isis: Um....

Athena: well??....

Isis: You could.....

Athena: YES?

Isis: make me a cup of tea.

Athena: ..... *slaps him and walks off*