Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Mew Fans

Seven months after tokyo was nearly destroyed, the origonal mew mews are invited on a trip to paris.
But what if the cyniclons attack again?

Chapter 2 - Mew Fans

Chapter 2 - Mew Fans
I changed Natasha’s normal design a little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep beep beep.
An arm reached out of the blanket, groped for the off button and turned the alarm off.
Natasha slowly pulled off her covers. Groggily picking up the clock, she checked the time.
06:45 am.
‘Uh-oh.’ She said.
Natasha jumped out of bed, jumped into the bathroom before her father, hurriedly got changed into her blue school uniform and ran down the stairs two at a time.
Zooming down the hall, Natasha grabbed a piece of toast from her mum’s plate, chewing it while putting her shoes on.
‘Natasha, ваш идти быть последне снова!’ her mother said, displeased.
‘I can run!’ she snapped. Then she rushed out the door, stuffing the toast in her mouth.

**********
Natasha was a perfectly normal 14 year old girl. She was half Russian on her mother’s side and half Japanese, with short green hair and sparkling hazel eyes.
She had friends, enjoyed ice-cream, dressed like a goth, was hyper and had a B grade average.
Natasha was also a big fan of the mew mews. Ever since they had effectively saved the world seven months ago, Natasha had hero worshipped the 5 girls.
She regularly had dreams about being mew Ichigo or mew lettuce, drew the mew mews and even had created a mew fan club at school to honour her favourite super girls.

Now, Natasha was near the end of her street she spotted her friend Rinzen running.
Apparently, she too was late. So Natasha sped up.
‘rinrin-chan!’ she called after her friend. ‘Wait!!’
Rinzen stooped and waited for Natasha to catch up a little.
‘tasha-chan, you take so long!’ complained Rinzen.
‘well…so…rry for…being..-’ but Rinzen cut her off.
‘tasha, its 06:57! We have three minutes!’
Natasha and Rinzen ran as fast as they could.

The bell rang for Yoshida middle/high school in Tokyo.
‘we…made ….it!’ panted Natasha.
‘lets get…in…side’ gasped Rinzen.

***********

After the finale bell rang, Natasha, Rinzen and their friend Bella, went to room seven.
That’s where the ‘mew mew fanclub’ was held.
As they came in, they saw the other members of the club were all ready there.
Or should I say member.
The only other member was Madison, a high school sophomore, who claimed she
Had been raised by cheetahs in the savannah. She also claimed she was a mew mew.
‘hia, maddi-sama!’ Bella greeted, taking a seat next to her fellow.
‘ok, order in room seven!’ Natasha said in an mock-serious voice. ‘we’ll begin where we left off last week-finding a name for our mew O.C. club’
Recently, the girls had been working on furthering the club. Now they weren’t only going to be mew fans, they were also going to make mew oc’s and write storys about them.
‘oh, I have an idea!’ said Madison, ‘what about: “the mew mew’s anti cyniclons campaign”?’
‘cool, but to long.’
‘the forgotten mews?’ suggested Rinzen.
‘mew mew x?’ ventured Madison.
‘or Tokyo mew mew: new generation’
‘imperial mews?’
‘I’ve got the best idea!’ said bella, jumping off the table she was sitting on. ‘its-
‘yes?!’ the others squealed excitedly.
‘mew-
‘yes!’
‘mew-
‘uh-huh!’
‘power! We should totally call it mew mew power!!!’
the other three’s faces fell.
‘no offence bella-chan, but that’s sounds like some stupid American dub name’ said Natasha. ‘if of course, tokyo mew mew was an anime.’
Every one laughed.
‘yeah that’d be so cool.’
About twenty minutes later, it was the end of the club and every one went there separate ways home.

‘wow, it would be so cool if I were a mew mew’ said Natasha to Rinzen as they walked home together.
‘yeah…which mew mew would you be?’
‘mew mew Ichigo, or mew mew lettuce!’ she said. ‘hey, what do you think the mews do when their not fighting evil?’
‘I don’t know. Maybe they go to café mew and have lots of cake.’ Rinzen said daintily.
‘yeah that would be so funny. I can just imagine, mew zakuro drinking tea and everyone crowding round trying to get autographs. And I bet even that mean waitress there would be nice to her!’
‘yeah!’rinzen giggled.
Suddenly, there was a blinding light and everything was blank.
Natasha slowly opened her eyes. She was standing, surrounded by smoke in some green
Sparkly place.
‘where am I…?’ she said.
then a dark figure moved in the clouds.
‘he-hello?’ she called nervously.
Growl.
Then a shape emerged. It was cat-like, but bigger with rounder ears.
It was a black panther.
The panther growled again.
Natasha tried to move but she couldn’t.
Them the panther jumped at her.
Another flash of light.

Natasha woke up, sprawled on the pavement. A little bit ahead of her, Rinzen was just getting up too. Apparently, they had both fainted.
‘what happened?’ Natasha murmered.
‘I don’t- omg! Tasha, look at the sky!’ Rinzen yelled, standing up with disbelief.
Natasha, followed her gaze. It couldn’t be.
It was dark. Really dark. It must have been 09:00pm. But it was impossible.
Natasha had only been out for a few minutes…right?
‘we have to get home NOW!’ said rinzen, helping her fiend up.
Then the two girls ran home.

**********

‘mum…dad…I’m home!’ Natasha said, slowly coming in side.
‘natasha!’ said her mother. She rushed out of the sitting room and hugged her daughter.
Then she let go.
‘WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!?’ she yelled. Her eyes were puffy and her face had streaks where tears had slid down her cheeks.
‘mum, I was coming home, but I fainted and then I just woke up!’ she said. ‘honest’
‘YOU EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THAT? Your father and I have been worrid sick-he’s gone to the police right now- now go to your room!’ her mother yelled back.
Natasha did as she was told. Her mum and dad had a reason to be upset-after all they
Had lost their eldest daughter in a fire.

When Natasha got upstairs, she changed and lay down on her bed, thinking about her sister.
When Natasha had been very little, she and her family had lived in a large beach house in
Matsue.
But just after Natasha was a month old, the house had mysteriously been set on fire and Natasha’s-at the time-two year old sister had been lost.
Immediately after, the family relocated to Tokyo.
It was strage though-rika’s body had never been found.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

nikki001997 on July 19, 2008, 6:12:30 AM

nikki001997 on
nikki001997that's cool!