Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Alley Ally

Seven months after tokyo was nearly destroyed, the origonal mew mews are invited on a trip to paris.
But what if the cyniclons attack again?

Chapter 11 - Alley Ally

Chapter 11 - Alley Ally
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
FROM THIS POINT FORWARD, NATASHA's MEW NAME IS MEW MEW BAY. END OF.

Please proceed to the story
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Cold, wet and empty. Those were the only words that could describe the Tokyo streets
That cold winter night.
A series of splashing footsteps disturbed the eerie quiet as a girl ran through the puddles that had appeared on the road.
Her long black hair flying behind her, the girl firmly set her eyes in front of her, too scared to turn back.
Trying to avoid the beasts that chased her, the girl swerved into an alleyway.
Her emerald eyes flared in panic. The alley was a dead end.
Gathering her leather jacket around her, she picked up a broken iron bar and turned around.

Three figures came towards her and stopped, blocking her exits.
One was tall with short dark hair and wore a long tail coat.
The second was of medium height and his silver hair stood out against the dark.
The last was shorter but the girl could see that his eyes blazed with excitement.
‘Hello Rika…’ the tallest said, his voice calm and smooth.
‘H-How do you…’
‘We know a lot about you. We know you don’t like it here. We know you want
something more…we know you’re better than this. We can help you…we can help
you get what you want.’
Rika’s eyes darted from each of the men, her limbs tense.
‘What’s in it for me?’ she asked, directing her question at the middle one.
‘Why world domination, of course!!!’ He replied, ‘So, you in or out?’
Rika gave him a strange look, which was mirrored by the others. The she turned to the man who had first spoken.
‘What do you want with me?’
‘Like I said before, we want to help. You’re a hitman, right? Well that’s exactly what we need.
And if you agree to work with us, we’ll help you get stronger. Imagine that.
So, do you agree? Will you join us?’
Rika stared a while at the trio.
Then, she nodded.

**********

Natasha lay, relaxing on the picnic blanket. She was in the park, and although it was wet and freezing cold, Natasha enjoyed the quiet winter afternoon.
Then her phone rang.
Natasha irritably sat up, pulled out her mobile and answered.
‘Hello?’ she said.
‘Hey Natasha!’ chorused her mothers voice through the other end of her phone.
‘Здравствулте, Мумия.’ Natasha replied.
‘So, how is my wonder-’
‘You want me to go shopping for you, don’t you, Мумия?’
‘Um-hm!’

**********

‘Okay, Bella, we’ll be back by five.’ Bella’s mother said as she put her coat on.
‘But that’s three hours!’ whined Bella. ‘And what do I feed the twin’s when they get
hungry? There’s no snacks or re-heat able stuff!’
‘Don’t worry there’s ingredients for soup in the fridge! Bye love,’ and with that, Bella’s parents left.
Slowly turning around, Bella stared down at her younger siblings, Lulu and Mina.
They just grinned back.

**********

KNOCK, KNOCK.
Keiichiro looked up from the news paper he was reading and got up to answer the door.
‘Yes?’ He said without really looking at who he was speaking to.
‘What, no “How are you?”?’ asked a cheery voice.
Keiichiro looked closely at the visitor. He had messy light brown hair and his pale blue eyes sparkled with amusement.
‘It isn’t…it couldn’t possibly be you, could it Ren?’
‘Sure is!’
The conversation continued like this for a while, but the author does not feel like writing
Them down.
So instead, she shall skip to the part where Keiichiro calls Ryou.
‘Ryou!’ Keiichiro called. ‘Ren’s here!’
At once the sound of Ryou’s thundering footsteps could be heard and soon Ryou was
Standing in the main room of the café.
This was again followed by a warm fuzzy greeting, which the author again refuses to describe.
‘I never thought you’d come back to Tokyo!’ Keiichiro said as he poured tea into three cups.
‘Yes well, one can’t escape their own home without getting homesick.’ Ren said
winking. ‘And Ryou-I never thought you’d actually start up a café like this-’
Ren waved his arm to emphasize the point, ‘I guess pink hearts are your new fetish then,
Huh?’
The look on Ryou’s face could not be described by a mere word. It was shock, annoyance
And outrage all rolled into one.
Keiichiro just smiled.

**********
Natasha and Rinzen leisurely browsed the market stalls, looking for the groceries Natasha’s mother had asked for.
‘Why is it so hard to find watermelons here?’ Natasha sighed.
‘Why does your mum even need all this stuff?’ Rinzen asked, checking the list.
‘Chinese Truffles(the mushrooms), Pineapples, Beetroot, Watermelons, Potatoes and sour cream.’
‘She’s probably making borscht again.’ Natasha moaned.
Then, Rinzen’s phone rang.
‘Hello?’
‘Hi Rin-Rin! Look can you come help me out here? My mum and dad left me to look after the twins and their driving ,me nuts plus their wreckingthehouseandit’scustheirsoooohungrybuttheyeatwaaaaytomuchjunk
AnywayIreallydon’tknowhowthwygettheenergybutanywayhowdoyamakesoupcuzyouknowmecluelessasusualandstuffsoIreallyneedyoutocomepleasepleasepleas-’
‘Ok, Ok I’ll come. See you later.’Rinzen sighed as she turned the phone off.
‘Who was it?’ Natasha asked.
‘Bella. She’s babysitting and-’
‘I know the drill. Let’s go before the twins burn the house down.’ Natasha said.

**********

‘Look, why don’t we go and eat at a restaurant?’ Suggested Keiichiro, after Ryou and Ren had flung another volley of subtle insults at each other.
‘Good-I feel hungry for some ramen!’ Ren said, getting up.
He and Keiichiro made for the door but Ryou held back.
‘What about the café?’ Ryou said. That day he felt like something would happen. Something bad.
‘Don’t worry so much, Ryou!’ said Keiichiro cheerily.
Ryou shook off his inhibitions and smiled. With his two friends he departed the café.

Outside, up a tree, a man sat. Well, he wasn’t quite a man. He wasn’t quite a human.
Reik, the alien watched the three as they went along their way. When they were out of his sight, he disappeared.

**********

There was a knock on Bella’s door.
‘I’m cooommming!!!!’ called Bella from

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS WILL BE CONTINUED. PROLLY TDAY.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on August 8, 2009, 11:35:57 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222xD Everyone's so eccentric!!! You captured their personalities just fine!

shinypikachu2608 on September 7, 2009, 6:15:34 AM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608Thanks~ If you wanna read an updated version, check the Da XD

StrawChan on February 2, 2009, 5:28:38 AM

StrawChan on
StrawChanLIES.
You did not update more today!
But I'll take this update as it's the first in awhile.

...I DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS REN PERSON IS.