Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - missing

What happens when the boys get on Binka's nerves one to meny times? Is there more to the gypsy then meets the eye? Read to find out.

Chapter 2 - missing

Chapter 2 - missing
Binka awoke to one long, horrified, ear-shattering scream. Binka sat up immediately, finding Yakumo, on her knees crying her eyes out, looking where the boys should have been. But that was just it, they should have been but weren’t. The only evidence that they ever had been were the kittens, who, thankfully, had not herd the scream. Binka went over to Yakumo and touched her shoulder. When she didn’t move, Binka decided it was time to back track. She packed as fastly and neatly as she could. Then she managed to get Yakumo into hakuba. Then she softly, as not to wake them, lifted the kittens into hakuba with Yakumo, who was still looking at nothing. “It’s going to be okay, I think I know where they are.” ‘I hope.’ After awhile the kittens woke. “Where are we?” Este mumbled, rubbing her eyes. “Yah, where’s Mushra, Sago and uncle Kutal?” Sen questioned. “Were they mad cause of Binka?” Ray wondered. They were all now on Yakumo’s lap, she had now retained her cheerful smile. “We’ll catch up with them soon,” she said more to herself then them. Binka started to realize it was her who had done this, perfume or none, it was her fault. She had yelled at them, insulted them, and put them down. Binka’s eyes began to tear. “It’s not your fault, you know?” Yakumo said, noticing her tears. This only made her cry harder. ‘I wish everyone would just stay out of my head!’ Binka thought, grabbing the sides of her head. ‘stop speaking my thoughts’ ~ (2 hours later) ~ “We’re here!” Binka exclaimed, as a far of town came into sight. “But where is ‘hear’?” Yakumo asked, standing up to take a better look. “You don’t remember?” Binka said blankly. “You loved telling me the story of what you did here, it was your favorite one to tell. This is Fly City!” As they entered the city Yakumo’s heart began to race at the memories of this place, the place where her journey with the boys had begun. Memories of the bounty hunter, of being strung up over that hot fire, of how Sago put it out, of how Mushra got them down, of Mushra’s fight with the bounty hunter, of meeting Kutal with his ‘unusual’ sense of direction, of that terrifyingly fast ride on that ‘vehicle’, not to mention the crash, of meeting Sago, and how all four of them ran from the hunting beings came rushing back to her. As she also remembered everything else that had transpired since then, tears flooded her eyes once again. “Is something wrong Yakumo?” Este asked, concerned about her friend. “No,” Yakumo answered, wiping the tears from her eyes. “This is just where the four of us started our journey to Shinzo so, it brings back found memories.” “So this is where you met uncle Kutal?” Ray wondered. She nodded. This place held her beginning, but what Yakumo didn’t know was this was the start of a very new one.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment