Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shippo and the Amazing Magical Monkey

its a story that me and my friend wrote when we were taking tests all week long

Chapter 1 - Shippo and the Amazing Magical Monkey

Chapter 1 - Shippo and the Amazing Magical Monkey



This story is told from 2 different prospective.



One day I, Shippo, was walking through the woods to my friends' house. My friend Shippo was walking to my house one day. When I stopped to pick flowers for him. He's my bestest friend so I thought I'd do something nice for him. Since Shippo is my best friend I decided to make a cake for him. My names Amazing Magical Monkey or Amm for short. My friends name is The Amazing Magical Monkey but every body just calls him Amm, it was my idea. Someone knocked on the door, “Who is it?” I asked opening the door. It was Shippo! We're such best of friends he even gave me my nickname, Amm, so that's what everybody calls me (it was Shippo's idea). So I knocked on his door and he opened it. I immediately smelled the air and I smelled CAKE!!!!. Since I'm half fox I have a great sense of smell and hearing. “Yep, common in”, I said. I'm not surprised Shippo smelled the cake before I told him about it. Since he is half fox you know. Amm let me in and wasn't that surprised that I had smelled the cake so quickly. Then I pulled the flowers from behind my back that I had picked and gave them to him.

“Thanks Amm!” I said to him. I handed him the super heavy cake, but he dropped it! Once he handed me the cake I knew that something was going to go wrong. I grabbed the cake, and since I'm a little guy I dropped it. I felt so bad it looked like he had spent a long time making it. “Awwww man!” I said, “ It took me forever to make that cake and now its every where.” But since I'm the Amazing Magical Monkey I'll fix it with my monkey powers! Since Amm was the Amazing Magical Monkey he suggested that he fix it. So he did. The cakes all better now! I said. Then he yelled “ The Cakes All better now!” and then we ate it all up. Because, since I'm a little guy I couldn't eat it all if I wanted to. Did you like it? I asked him. I helped him eat it because he couldn't eat it all even if he wanted to. He asked me if I liked the cake, I said yes then we went off to go play video games. I'm the best video gamer ever! Shippo said yes then suggested we go play video games. He's the best video gamer ever. If I were boy a I would date him. We agreed to play games but we couldn't agree on which game to play. Amm wanted to play that and I wanted to play this. But we just couldn't agree. I couldn't believe what happened next! We fought over which game to play. We finally decided on super smash brothers! I was Mario and Shippo was Zelda. We finally decided to play Super Smash Bros. I was Zelda and Amm was Mario, like always. If I were a girl I would totally date him. I'm sure if Shippo was a girl he would date me. I beat Shippo 3 times! But he beat me the other 47 times. Yesh! I beat him 47 times! He beat me 3 times but ya win some ya lose some. I don't mind that Shippo beat me 47 times oh well you win some you lose some. Amm was a good sport about it, unlike my little brother who can't stand to lose and whines and complains al the time. Well at least I'm not like his little brother who whines and complains when he's not winning or gets beat. I beat him all the time and he's even a bigger wimp that me!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shippo-fan on February 18, 2006, 1:17:55 PM

shippo-fan on
shippo-fanSHIPPO IS AWSOME!!! I LOVE HIS 1ST APPERENCE!!! IT'S SO FUNNY!!!

yaoi_monster on January 21, 2006, 2:13:00 AM

yaoi_monster on
yaoi_monsterHAHA!!! -.-'''' IT'S CONFUSING BUT FUNNEH!!!!!!! I'm hyper!!!! ^____________________^ You 2 are weird, now I MUST GO BACK TO WATCHING GRAVITATION!!! =P THAT'S RIGHT BI-ATCH!!!! I'VE GOT(well....rented) GRAVITATION!!!!!! =D

shippo_freak-gurl on January 21, 2006, 1:28:55 AM

shippo_freak-gurl on
shippo_freak-gurlWEEEE it turned out pretty good if u ask me it might be a little confusing but oh well