Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Shippo and the Amazing Magical MOnkey get a Goldfi

its a story that me and my friend wrote when we were taking tests all week long

Chapter 2 - Shippo and the Amazing Magical MOnkey get a Goldfi

Chapter 2 - Shippo and the Amazing Magical MOnkey get a Goldfi


Shippo and the Amazing Magical Monkey get a goldfish I made this one easier to under stand!!!!! +-+



AMM-

One day at the park Shippo and I, Amm, got a goldfish. We were at the park when we got it. We took it home and put it in some water. Then we named it Amg. Amg was short for Amazing Magical Goldfish. It really was magical though, we took it out of its bowl and started to play with it. Shippo put it back in its bowl, though I don't know why, and I took it out again and we played video games! We played DDR, dance dance revolution. I helped Amg since he doesn't have any feet. Amg so won…even tough it was me. We played again and again. We, Amg, won every time. Then we decided we to go swing, I think Shippo got mad. I pushed Amg on the swing since there were only 2 swings. After a while I gave Amg one really, really, REALLY big push and I sent him flying!!!!! We thought for a second then remembered that I was the Amazing Magical Monkey so I brought it back. I saw that it was getting dark so then I sent Shippo home with my powers and went to bed.





SHIPPO-

Me and my friend Amm were at the park one day and we got a goldfish. We took it to Amm's house and put it in some water. We named it Amg and started to play with it. When we took it out of its bowl to play with it and then put it back we found out it was really magical! Then after I put it back we played video games. This time we knew exactly what we wanted to play, DDR. Amm helped Amg because it doesn't have any feet. It wasn't fair since Amm was playing for Amg and I lost!!! To a goldfish for that matter!!!! Well it really wasn't the fish either because Amm was playing for it. He kept winning so we went to go swing on the swings. Since there were only 2 swings I sung on one and Amm pushed Amg on the other. Amm pushed Amg one last really, really, REALLY hard time and sent it FLYING!!!! I hopped off the swing and started to run for it when I remembered that Amm was the Amazing Magical Monkey. So he brought it back and then sent me home then I went to bed.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shippo_freak-gurl on February 21, 2006, 10:36:12 AM

shippo_freak-gurl on
shippo_freak-gurlWEEEE i luf writing on this story we got another one but its not done yet!!! oh and comments r LUFFED