Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Naruto's case

Twelve-year old innocent childish Naruto Uzumaki loves singing, rocking on his electric guitar and dreams of becoming a rock star. Can the help of two shinigami help him achive his dream? Full Summary inside.

Chapter 1 - Naruto's case

Chapter 1 - Naruto's case
Hey all, and welcome to my latest Naruto fanfic, Fox Moon!!! This idea came to me while I was rereading my Full Moon manga. I thought to myself hey, wouldnt it be funny if I did a Naruto/Full Moon crossover? Well here I am, typing it as it comes into my head in the order of the Full Moon manga but with Naruto characters and with some very good twisted yaoi. There will be some good song lyrics in here from various artists, both female and male, and from the Full Moon manga. By the title, I suppose you probably figure out who the main character is. But Ill just go on with the story ok! The summary comes from the Full Moon manga. Here we gooooooo!!!! (Cracks her fingers and starts to type furiously)







Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Full Moon. If I did&well lets just say it could get preeettty ugly&


Rating: PG-13

Summary: Twelve-year old innocent childish Naruto Uzumaki loves singing, rocking on his electric guitar and dreams of becoming a rock star. Unfortunately, a malignant tumor in his throat prevents him from pursuing his passion. However, his life turns around when two surprisingly fun-loving harbingers of death appear to grant Naruto a temporary reprieve from his illness and give his singing career a magical push start.


&. Talking

&& Thought

&& Narutos Emotions

&. Memories

& Music





Chapter 1: Narutos case





Today I sing as always&



&thinking of you.



Songs of love&



My dear Neji&





Stop it Naruto!



Oops! thought the said boy as he turned to face his young looking grandmother Tsunade. The boy gulped as he laid his electric guitar down slowly.



Grandma!



Music is so disgusting. It reminds me of your father and makes me ill.



Naruto looked down sadly.



Im sorry. But I&



Dont talk back to me!



Yes maam.



The woman sighed as she took a breath from her pipe.



Dr. Umino is here. Behave yourself, she said as she exited the small blondes room. A few seconds later, a brown haired man with a small horizontal scar on his nose and wearing a doctors coat entered the room.



Dr. Umino!



Hello, Naruto. How are you feeling today?


Im fine! the boy answered as he hugged his doctor.

Dr. Umino is my doctor. Im always amazed that his name means Dolphin.



The hospital he works for doesnt usually make house calls. However, since Grandma says I cant leave the house&



Dont know why.

Dr. Umino makes a special trip for my check-ups.



Naruto gives a small sad smile in thought.

Its true&



Im ill&



There is a malignant growth called a Sarcoma in my throat.



Its like a cauliflower&

Naruto, lets go through with the operation. Ive already asked you many times.

The boy smiled.

No, doctor&Im sorry&

If you dont have the operation, your life will really be in danger. At least take some medicine for it.

Naruto hugged his knees to his chest and rested his head on them.


If I have the operation&Ill lose my voice, right?

Dr. Iruka Umino looked to the side, avoiding making eye contact with his patient.

Uh-Oh&

Yes&Ill have to completely remove your vocal cords.

I-Im not afraid of dying. Ive always wanted to try dying once.

The brown haired doctor gasped as he looked at the young boy.

What!?

Naruto raised his head from his knees and looked at the doctor with his electrifying blue eyes.

But what Im really afraid of&is not being able to sing&ever again.

Naruto?

The boy smiled and lowered his head again.

So I wont have the operation.

Iruka sweat dropped.

He really knows about life. Even if he just looks like a normal 12-year-old&

Doctor, I have a favor to ask.

The man blinked and tilted his head.

What is it!? How unusual!

Could you pretend Im supposed to go to the hospital tomorrow? the boy asked as he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.

Iruka looked shocked.

You want an alibi!? Where are you going? If you need to buy something, why dont you ask the house-keeper or her daughter?

Naruto gave a short laugh as he pulled out a sheet of paper from the breast pocket of his two-piece long sleeved orange pajama outfit.

Taa-daa! I passed the preliminaries for the Leaf Records New Artist audition!

Letter:

Mr. Naruto Uzumaki

Thank you for applying to the 20th Annual Leaf Records New Artist Audition. You have passed the preliminaries.

We will be holding the next round of audition on the date and time indicated, so if you wish to participate, please bring a copy of your sample music or instrument of choice for your audition, please register by 1:00 p.m.

Time & Date: January 13, 2007 (Sat)
Registration ends at 1:00 p.m.
Location: Leaf Records Headquarters Building first floor.

Located 7 minutes from Konoha Square.


Sponsored by Leaf Records K.K.
Manager-in-charge: Shikamaru Nara
Staff-in-charge: Shino Aburame

End of letter


The blonde giggled as he shyly covered his face with the letter. I sent it out without telling Grandma. Its tomorrow&

He trailed off in hopes the doctor got the hint.

N-O! As your doctor, I cant allow you to do such a dangerous thing. I do feel sorry for you, but please understand.

Naruto frowned.

Oh, come on! I want to be a singer! Please doctor! I promised Neji!

The man only sighed as he got up and started to exit the room, he stopped and turned his head. Sorry.

Naruto started to wave his arms franticly.

Waaaah, dont apologize!!!

Memory 1:



Naruto. Dont cry so.



Please, Neji&dont go&



Naruto, the United States isnt that far&.please promise me&



Crystal tears from his azure eyes as he looks at him.



When we meet again, well both be closer to our dreams& Im going to be an astronomer, and youre going to be a singer!



He smiled softly as the other continues to cry.



Naruto, I love you&even when we are apart, I will always love you.



He kneels down and pats the blondes head.



Ill look up at the sky to search for the moon. Ill find it right away&shining brighter and brighter&



End of Memory 1



The next morning, Naruto woke up with the chirping of the local songbirds that always liked to fly into the garden. He slowly sat up and looked at his guitar, the light that shone from the window reflected off its glossy black coat with crimson flames.

A dream&? Neji&

He got up and began to wash his face that the water that was in a bowl, then he dried his face with a soft towel. He noticed the audition letter and sighed. A look of determination instantly shone in his face.

I just have to go to that audition. Ill do it! Ill be honest and ask Grandma directly!



Please let me go out!

No!

Naruto hung his head in defeat as his grandmother did her poetic calligraphy.

I knew it&!

If you need something, Im sure Ino (the housekeepers daughter) can get what you want.

The boy shook his head as he pulled out the acceptance letter.

No, its that. I dont want to go shopping. I-I want to go to a singing audition&

Tsunade twitch slightly at the word singing.

A singer?

Naruto nodded, not having any idea about the consequences it might cause.

Yes&

The older blonde gently put her brush down before standing up and walking toward the youth. She gently took the letter and gave it a disgusting look.

You really are that mans son&thats troublesome&

Naruto stared in horror as his elder ripped the page into many pieces.

No!!!

As the pieces of what was left of the paper fluttered to the ground, Tsunade gave her grandson a dark look.

You must never say you want to be a singer again, ever. Today I forbid you to go out, even into the garden. Go back to your room.

A few minutes later&

Naruto sat in front of the television, sighing as the daily commercial of horoscope countdown.

Yay, my lucky day! he thought sarcastically.

Okay, thats it! Ill have to be a bad boy today!!! Ill sneak out!!!

He slowly slid his door open only to find Ino sweeping. The teenager turned and smiled.

No, no Naruto.

I-Ino!

The girl laughed and wagged her right index finger at the boy. Naruto sighed and slowly closed the door.

What now!? I didnt think Ino will keep watch! The audition starts in two hours! he thought as he leaned against the wooden sliding door. In defeat, he sadly closed his eyes.

Neji!!


Naruto slowly opened his eyes just in time to see something unusual.

A black fingerless gloved hand started to materialize from one of the light orange walls of his room.

In an instant, a raven-haired teen (by the looks of it) wearing a dark blue vest over a black-sleeved shirt, black pair of pants with black skater shoes, a black kitty eared cap sat on his head. He was carrying a black and blue backpack with two black wings attached from it. Dark bangs enclosed the pale face by both sides, and dark onyx eyes reflected the light of the room. A black tail with a white tip made its appearance behind the boy. Naruto slid down to the ground on his behind when the stranger caught sight of him. A small smile crossed his face as he said;

Ha! This is the right one! Naruto Uzumaki, age 12!

What&? I mean who? Did he just&? Did he just pass through the wall? That guy&

Sasuke, wait!

Suddenly the blondes eyes widen as a pink haired girl angrily emerged from the wall after the raven-haired. She was wearing a tightly red top corset with black trimmings and a red short miniskirt that was a few inches below her knees with a black studded belt. She had a black top hat with two soft bunny ears coming out of it. Two small soft white wings sprouted from her back. She was also wearing a pair of black knee boots over black fishnet stockings. She also had a red buckled choke collar on her neck.

Naruto could only blink as the girl scolded the boy.

Darn it Sasuke! Youre always running off and leaving me behind!

The girl was so pretty even when angry caused the azure-eyed boy voice out his thoughts.

Wow! Shes cute! This ones a bunny!

At the sound of his voice, both figures turned to face the 12-year old.

You can see us? the bunny girl asked nervously.

Naruto blinked then smiled while he lowered his arms to the side, his long sleeves covering his hands.

Huh? Uh yeah!

Both the girl and the boy took several steps back in surprise. They then began to yell at each other.

What!? Wh-wh-why can he see us!? Hes still alive isnt he!? Sasuke! Whatd we do!!!

How should I know!?

The small boy chuckled. Hahahaha! Theyre silly.

Suddenly they began to do poses.

Alright, we gotta do this right!

We are the harbingers of death, and we can even make crying kids shut up!

Sakura! Sasuke! Negi-ramen!!!

Naruto started to laugh so hard; he had to hold his stomach.

Bwahahahahahaha!!! N-Negi-Ramen&Hahahahahaha! Sounds delicious!

Sasuke&I just dont like this name. Sakura said as she sweatdropped at the orange wearing pajama boys reaction.

Forget it, our boss named us. The boy answered.

Bunny and Kitty ears are so cute! the human managed to breath out as he continued giggling.

Both teens blushed in embarrassment as Sasuke placed his hands on his kitty cap and Sakura huffed.

Thats cuz were from the death pediatrics ward&

Naruto instantly stopped laughing as a calm look appeared on his face, and his eyes grew cold.

Death&pediatrics ward&? he slowly repeats it.

So thats it&



Oh&Im finally going to die&

The pink haired girl gasped then started to panic by waving her arms defensively.

N-no, its not your time yet! Youve still got a year to live! Please dont cry!

The raven-haired boy sighed, closed his eyes, and leaned against the wall.

But theres someone whos trying to prevent your death&.and there was a prophecy that the person would appear today. So we were sent to prevent you and that person from meeting- he opened one of his eyes, then closed it.

-and&uh&? Both onyx eyes snapped open and stared into the empty place where the youth was sitting. Uh&whered he go?

Sasuke! Whered he go!?

What!?

They had a chance to catch a glimpse of orange material disappearing into the wall that they materialized from.

Both Shinigamis looked at each other than dove into the wall themselves.

Darn it! He got away!!! Sasuke groaned as he was met with a empty city street. Sakura followed her partner.

He was so quiet, we thought hed listen to us!!!

Both of sighed and began to search for their run-away assignment, unaware that the slightly tanned boy was hiding a couple of feet away, his breaths in small quiet wheezes. A small orange backpack on one hand, and his beloved guitar strapped to his back.

I cant breathe&

Im sorry Death&but if I only have a year to live, I have to make it to that audition.



Ive gotta hurry!!!

Naruto started to quickly walk, taking care that he didnt overdo it, taking winding streets into he managed to make it to a main street. He stood on the side and smiled as he saw a yellow car about to pass by. He gave three frantic waves.

Taxi!!!

The cab screeched to a stop by the boy who in turn quickly opened the door and hastily hopped in.

Leaf Records in Konoha Square please!!!

I gotta change quickly!

Alright. Im not letting you go, shorty.

Huh?

The boy blinked at the aging taxi driver who was instantly replaced by a stern looking Sasuke.

Oh no! Naruto cried out, before kicking the other passenger door open and jumping out like a jackrabbit. The other winged teen appeared on a broom.

Wait! she cried out as she began to follow him.

The blonde turned and stuck out his tongue. What are you crazy!?

45 minutes later&

Naruto stood at the entrance of the Leaf Records Building.

I&I m-made it& he managed to gasp out. He had managed to change his clothes from his soft orange pajamas to a white shirt with long loose orange sleeves, orange and black striped wristbands, black shoes with gold painted buckles, black pants with numerous amounts of pockets with button and zipper openings, and 3 long silver chains loosely wrapped around his waist. The shirt was decorated with a red spiral design that seems to glow in the daylight. (the design is basically the foxs seal.) Registration closes in 15 minutes?

As he was about to enter the building, he noticed something by the front doors flower display; a black stuff cat with a bluish tint to its fur and a blue collar with a silver fan tag. Red eyes reflected the pink light from a soft furred bunny animal with a large red bow and big emerald eyes, and pure white wings that sat next to it.

Oh! Theyre so cool! Very cute! I wonder what they are, maybe some decorations? he said as he slowly went to touch one. Before his hand managed to make contact, the cat smacks the hand down in a pin down position.

Ouch!

Poing!

A now very irritated Sasuke stood behind the now surprised Naruto whose arm was being held firmly by the teen himself.

M-Mr. Death!!!

Go home now! We cant have you hanging outside!!!

N-no! Absolutely not! No way! Please Mr. Death! Let me go to the audition! If I dont make it, Ill do whatever you say&so please. the look of defeat had now replaced the startled look as blue eyes became dewy.

Sasuke stared at the tired boy for a few moments before lowering his head in defeat himself.

&all right.

Poing!

A now satisfying looking Sakura appeared. See? No way&

A confused look appeared on her bewildered face as she looked at her partner in surprise.

&uh&wait&WHAT!?

But Sasuke kept his attention at the now relieved orange clad boy.

Youll keep your promise?

The boy blinked then smiled.

Uh-huh!

Sasuke! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING! ARE YOU SERIOUS!?

The said teen frowned.

Sakura, shut up already.

Um&I have another favor to ask.

The onyx boy turned to face the other male who was giving him a sober look.

Yeah?

I saw how you were able to transform into different things. I-Is it possible that you can make me into an adult&? With your magic?

Sakura angrily shot the boy a look, a angry nerve appearing on her head.

Hey short stuff! Sasukes abilities dont exist to fulfill your wishes!!!

But her ranting was ignored as the other two continued with their conversation.

Why do you want to do that? Sasuke asked as Naruto pulled out a taped up admittance letter.

I wrote that Im 16 on my application. Since the audition was for 15 and up. And&because it was my dream to be 16&

Just four years older&sixteen, the same as Neji&



But I&probably wont be able to live that long. he said sadly.

Sasuke sighed as he snapped his fingers and a sheathed dagger appeared in his hands. He then proceeded in taking off one of his gloves.

Okay. He said as he began to unsheathe the blade. Is 16 an adult?

Sakura stood frozen as Sasuke continued.

Ill also make you healthy&whenever youre sixteen.

He placed the blade on his skin and slowly made a cut, deep enough to allow a stream of blood to drip out into a small capsule half Sasuke had in the other hand that had held the dagger. After deciding that there was enough of the crimson liquid inside, he clasped it closed with the other half. He extended the pill to the blonde who gently took it.

Take it. When I snap my fingers, the capsule will break into your body. You might feel a small sensation, but please deal with it.

Naruto swallowed the capsule without hesitation. Sasuke lowered his eyelids halfway.

Good boy&

Snap!

Swoon.

Poiing!!!

Spiky short blonde strands became longer, illuminating, and silkier, limbs and body grew longer and leaner, three whisker markings appear on both cheeks, a new shade of darker blue made his eyes deeper. (His hairstyle, consider it like Dark Mousys hairstyle from D.N.Angel but blonde)

Once the transformation was complete, Naruto hesitantly walked to a window and gasped as he saw his reflection.

Oh my&Wow, this is so great!!! I-I look cool!!! Im really 16!

Thank you, Mr. Death! I really appreciate it!

Without thinking, he glomped the raven haired Shinigami who strongly tensed at the touch, while Sakura took a step back in shock.

H-hey! Get away from Sasuke!!!

Are you happy now? Sasuke asked after he was released. Naruto grinned sheepishly as he rubbed the back of his head.

Um&can you add a couple of tints to the ends of my bangs?

7 minutes later&

Birds happily chirped as the soft winter breezes passed through the trees on the records company property. But they all were silenced by a very scary outburst.

Sasuke! What the hell do you think youre doing!?

The scene now revolves around the two Shinigamis that were hanging around the building next door, and had a excellent view of the inside.

Whats youre problem Sakura? Are you taking enough calcium? the raven-haired dully replied as he gave her a sideways glance before looking away.

I cant believed you ignored orders and even placed a spell on a human! Are we going to get it from the boss finds out!!! She angrily yelled, as a fiery background appeared behind her. However, it suddenly extinguished as a twisted thought came to mind.

 D-did you& she trailed off as she lowered her head and her body began to tremble.

Hmmm? Sasuke said as he turned to face her again.

Did you fall in love with him&at first sight? No, no! Sasuke is mine! Hell never have you!!! she said as she began to angrily throw punches in the empty air.

Sasuke sweatdropped and mumbled, Since when am I yours? He sighed, Dont worry thats not it.

Sakura stopped her actions and slowly blinked at her comrade. Huh? Wha?

If he stays attached to this dimension because of his wish to attend that audition&it will cause a problem when were trying to take him with us when he dies.

Sakura groaned. Uh&thats true&But what if he makes it!? Hell refuse to come with us for sure!!!

Calm down, Sakura. Geez. Are you positive you had a glass of milk lately? Anyways, Ive already thought about that. Oh, here he comes. he said as he pointed to the group of people through the one of the many windows of the building. Both of them instantly teleported inside, Sasuke stood next to a middle aged man who had a unlit cigarette in his mouth.

Ill be there in a second, after I go to the bathroom. Asuma said as he walked out of the room.

All right. was the groups response as they started to leave the room themselves.

The man hummed a tune as he walked down the hall, but he gasped as an invisible force smacked his forehead, and he collapsed unconscious to the ground.

What invisible force was that you ask? Well, Sasuke in a hurry to finish the assignment, knocked out the guy using a sleep spell. Sakura gave a half-hearted laugh as she and Sasuke gave each other quick high-fives.

Ill just replace this human as one of the judges. Then we can all go home happy. he said as he started to do hand signs and with a puff of smoke, he was the exact copy of the human male.

Way to go, Sasuke! I had faith in you! Sakura cheered as she dragged the body of the unconscious Asuma away.

Riiigghhhtt. Sasuke thought as he caught sight of the group of judges and followed them into the room for the judging.

Elsewhere:

Naruto hesitantly creaked open the door of the waiting room, becoming nervous as he caught sight of the roomful of very young attractive teenagers.

Woah! Everyone looks so cool! I wonder if I look too plain. he thought as he managed to take a deep breath before entering. At the sound of the door opening fully, all heads turned to see the new arrival.

Different eyes colors instantly became cold as the blonde hesitantly sat down in a bench, and started to tune his guitar.

Oh great, everyones staring at me. Is my looks weird? Am I uncool? he though once more as he acted like they werent staring at him. As he started to gently pluck the strings of his beloved instrument, a young boy about the age of 17 sat next to him. Brown spiky hair, black pupils, and red stripes on both cheeks greeted him.

Where are you from?

Naruto looked up and tilted his head in confusion. What do you mean?

You dont belong to any company or agency do you?

Uh, no. Not that I know of&

Oh&

The blonde adverted his attention back to the previous task. I wonder why he asked me that, do I need to be in a agency or something?

The boy leaned in and began to whisper. I truly feel sorry for you, man. But you arent going to make it. Just between us, they already decided on the winner for this audition.

Naruto instantly froze before whipping his head at the others direction. Wha? But then why would they even bother to hold this audition!? he asked, his voice booming out loud, causing the rest of the room to look at them both in question.

The mysterious boy made a shhhh. sound and placed his finger to his lips to indicate the blonde to keep his voice down.

Oh, I-Im sorry. Naruto whispered back before the other spoke. The striped teen nodded his head then continued.

They always hold auditions like this to be featured in the media for news and entertainment shows. Some lucky person gets chosen out of thousands of applicants becomes instantly famous from all that attention. Great publicity opportunity for the new singer.

Oh& His cloud blue eyes grew distant.

So thats the way it works&not very fair&

But youve made, right? he asked the dark eyed boy who gave a small smile.

Yeah&

The audition will now begin. When your number is called, please enter the room.



Number one, please enter.



&

Number 5, enter.



&

Number 9, your turn.



&

So thats it&I find it kinda of sad&I always believed that it was the best talented singer that always won&I wonder&why Im still here after what I just heard&I didnt listen to my Grandmother&Dr. Umino tried to stop me&



Youve still got a year to live!



Number 12, please enter.



Naruto blinked as his heard his number being called. He looked down at the tag with the blue colored 12, and gave a faint smile as he clutched in. He got up, grasped his guitar, and entered the room.

3 minutes later:

So what kind of music do you like? Gai asked as he looked at the young boy from head to toe.

I like alternative rock&and punk rock!

What do you want to do after you become a singer? asked Ebisu as he adjusted his dark shades.

Um&uhhh&I just simply want to sing&because I like to sing. Naruto now losing his courage, began to have a feeling that he probably wasnt going to make it anyway.

Sasuke, as Asuma, thought the exact same thing. Alright, please sing.

Oh , yes!

Naruto sat on the stool and adjusted the strap of his instrument, as a microphone stand was placed in front of him. He started the to play the music and began to lightly sing.

Huh? Ebisu said as he placed a hand on his ear, straining for the voice in the music.

Hey, stop! Your voice is too light. We can only hear the music. Please sing louder! Dont be shy, young one! said Gai as he gave the blonde a thumbs up and a pearly smile.

But if I sing any louder than normal, my throat will hurt and I wont be able to breathe. What do I do?

Sasuke/Asuma crossed his arms in disappointment.

I know whats going through your mind right now, but I told you that when youre sixteen youre healthy&geez this kid&

Huh?

N-nothing! I almost blew it. Its alright, go ahead and sing. You love singing&dont you?

Naruto stared at the speaker for a couple of minutes then gave them all a big smile, enough to make hearts melt.

Yeah!

All three judges blushed, surprised at their reactions to a young male.

Wow, that smile&it was just sudden& thought Ebisu as he adjusted his shades once more to their place.

Such a attractive aura this young one has, an absolute springtime of youth! thought Gai as he nodded for some unknown reason.

Sasuke said nothing.

Naruto took a deep breath and began to collect his concentration.

I dont care if they already have a winner&if I dont have enough courage and talent, Ill never make it in the music business&even if it hurts me&no matter how painful it inflicts in my heart&these emotions are all pieces of my dream.



He began to sing.

 Memories concern Like opening the wound I'm picking me apart again You all assume I'm safer in my room Unless I try to start again



I don't want to be the one Who battles always choose Cuz inside I realize That I'm the one confused



I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream I don't know why I instigate And say what I don't mean I don't know how I got this way I know it's not alright So I'm breaking the habit I'm breaking the habit tonight



Woah! What a loud voice! And I can breath easily too! I didnt know I could sound so good! I like this feeling! the boy thought, not realizing that he was singing in a normal voice.



This is fun!!!



Cultured my cure I tightly lock the door I try to catch my breath again I hurt much more Than anytime before I have no options left again



I dont want to be the one Who battles always choose Cuz inside I realize That I'm the one confused



Neji&can you hear me? I love you too&Ill sing&what I couldnt say through my tears&look up into the illuminating pearl in the sky&and search for me&.a full lonely moon shining and lighting your way&to hold you in my warmth&Please find me&a small moon in the large open sky.



I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream I don't know why I instigate And say what I don't mean I don't know how I got this way I'll never be alright So, I'm breaking the habit I'm breaking the habit tonight



I'll paint it on the walls Cuz I'm the one that falls I'll never fight again And this is how it ends



I don't know what's worth fighting for Or why I have to scream But now I have some clarity to show you what I mean I don't know how I got this way I'll never be alright So, I'm breaking the habit I'm breaking the habit Im breaking the habit tonight&



Sasuke stood there as the song made him feel like it was returning something from long ago. The blue-eyed boy finished with a fading beat before he looked up.



Um&I guess Im done. Wonder if I should leave now&



Screeching of chairs was the response as both Gai and Ebisu stood up and called for the staff-in-charge Shino.



Shino! Send everyone away! Call Hatake and Yui! The winner is number 12!



Huh? Wait! What!? Im the winner!?



Sakura, who was in hiding behind the window curtains of the room, angrily whispered at the now silent teen Shinigami.



Sasuke! What are you doing!!! He wasnt supposed to win!!!



But he said nothing once more.



The third round of the preliminaries is cancelled.



Hey, whats going on? What?



Naruto hesitantly exited the room and ran into the boy from earlier.



Oh. You won? Did you have any connections? What a cheat&



No, no connections! I, myself, dont understand why I was chosen& Naruto trailed off as he slowly strapped his guitar to his back.



Its cuz youre attractive, thats why.



What?



Its not uncommon for the record companies to unfairly choose good looking people as the winners. Lucky for you, youre hot. 



The blonde grasped the strap of the black instrument tightly as the other continued.



In other words, you wont have made it&when you cant even perform well.



End of chapter 1





Okay, thats the end of the first chappie for Fox Moon. Pretty much, its almost exactly like Full Moon. Oh! Pop quiz!



Guess who the boy Naruto spoke to in the auditions. Was it:



Shikamaru

Lee

Kiba

Kabuto

Sai



If you guys want, you can answer with your reviews. If you review that is! Catch you later in Fox Moon chapter 2!

































































Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 12:14:48 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16It's gotta be my man KIBA!!

gaaralover1 on September 10, 2007, 10:23:37 AM

gaaralover1 on
gaaralover1This is good... PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!