Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - As long as my wings can fly...

Twelve-year old innocent childish Naruto Uzumaki loves singing, rocking on his electric guitar and dreams of becoming a rock star. Can the help of two shinigami help him achive his dream? Full Summary inside.

Chapter 2 - As long as my wings can fly...

Chapter 2 - As long as my wings can fly...
Oh! Hello. Hello. ^_^ So glad you can join me on my second chapter of, Fox Moon.

I was pretty busy, so I apologize if you couldnt take the delay another day! (gives an apologetic pout) Anyways, the first reviews were really cheerful to read. The first reviews actually read the details and even got the quiz right! You readers are what make all of us writers the reason we write. To this honor, I will try to update as much as I can! Um&.lets see&..(sweatdrops) For a moment, I lost my train of thought. Sorry about that. Okay, I was reviewing over my handwritten version that was revised numerous of times and had added a new twist to this. So if you dont like it, I apologize once again.





Disclaimer: I do not own any Naruto characters or the Full Moon storyline. If I did, I would totally make myself the boss of the Shinigamis!!!!

Rating: PG-13

Summary: Twelve-year old innocent childish Naruto Uzumaki loves singing, rocking on his electric guitar and dreams of becoming a rock star. Unfortunately, a malignant tumor in his throat prevents him from pursuing his passion. However, his life turns around when two surprisingly fun-loving harbingers of death appear to grant Naruto a temporary reprieve from his illness and give his singing career a magical push start.


&. Talking

&& Thought

&& Narutos Emotions

&. Memories

& Music







Last time in Fox Moon:



Twelve year old Naruto Uzumaki has a dream of becoming a rock star. But the tumor in his throat stops him fulfilling it including his very strict grandmother, Tsunade, who send him to his room after he asked to go to an audition to sing. With his hope quickly fading, along came the Shinigami pair; Negi-Ramen, that consist of the bunny Sakura and a kitty Sasuke. After a slight running away mishap, Naruto begs them to allow him to go to the audition and if he were to fail, he would let them collect his soul as scheduled the following year on his death day. Afterwards, with the help of Sasukes abilities to transform things, our blonde hero got a makeover. But little did he know that the Shinigamis were going to make sure he wasnt going to win. In the auditions, Naruto meets a boy who informs him that they had already decided on the winner. With his courage sadly gone, he starts his turn with no encouragement. But when performing, Asuma (who was really Sasuke in disguise), reminded the blonde why he was in the audition in the first place. With a smile, Naruto happily performs and the results; he is the winner of the auditions!






Chapter 2: As long as my wings can fly&


No, no connections! I, myself, dont understand why I was chosen& Naruto trailed off as he slowly strapped his guitar to his back.



Its cuz youre attractive, thats why.



What?



Its not uncommon for the record companies to unfairly choose good looking people as the winners. Lucky for you, youre hot. 





The blonde grasped the strap of the black instrument tightly as the other continued.



In other words, you wont have made it&when you cant even perform well.



---



Naruto stood rooted at the spot as the other boy gracefully walked away.



I only won because of the way I looked? Not because of my talent or voice?



Naruto instantly turned around and ran back. He slid open the doors and walked in hesitantly. Two of the three judges (one was missing, and we all know how it was), looked up from their discussion with their assistants.



Ah, Mr. Uzumaki. We were just about to get you.



Yeah&umm I need to speak with you.



Gai blinked as Ebisu peered at him over his glasses.



Huh?



What is it?



Naruto took a small deep breath.



I dont want to win just because Im attractive&



About my audition&



&Please cancel it!!!



Before he managed to say those last words, an imaged flashed before his eyes. A pale eyed brunette stared at him with a warm smile as he held a dove on one hand and petted another that was perched on his shoulders. Pure white feathers surrounded him as he spoke.



The azure eyes widen as he remembered his purpose.



No&


Please promise me&when we meet again, well both be closer to our dreams&



My promise to Neji&If I dont take this opportunity, I may never make it&



Even if I go to other auditions, I wont know whether Ill&win again&



The boy looked down at his shoes shook his head, and then clenched his hands tightly.



Its&nothing&



Several minutes later&



Naruto walked out of the building into its main grounds that were hidden from view by the many trees and bushes. His footsteps echoed off the stone tiles as he walked with a guilty aura around him.



Coward. he thought to himself as he felt a small breeze of warm winter wind blow through his long silky strands of his sunshine hair.



I had to say it&or it would have remained a thorn in my heart&I hate myself for not being able to speak up&



Deep inside he knew he really was a coward.



He was broken out of his thoughts by the screaming of a certain pink haired death god.



HE WON BECAUSE OF YOU! SASUKE-BAKA!!!



The boy looked up in time to see Sakura shaking a brass knuckled fist a pale Sasuke who was taking several steps away from his teammate.



S-Sakura! I said I was sorry, didnt I? the neko stated as he dodged a fist.



He gulped when the cherry haired horror grabbed his clothes and began to shake him.



Why didnt you say something you dolt! she yelled out through clenched teeth.



The raven haired could only scratch the side of his head, Um&um&I thought I heard that song somewhere before&.maybe not&mumble&mumble&



Sasuke! And we didnt even get to find out whos going to prevent his death!



Hey! Thats not my fault is it!?



It is!



They were broken from their dispute to the chiming laughter of the blonde himself as he gave them both an eye smile.



Hehehe, that was a song my father wrote. He was a musician.



Oh, Sasuke managed to say as Sakura tighten her hold on his windpipe. Welcome back.



The blonde smiled again before it was wiped off his face when the bunny girl zoomed up to him and began her screeching.



Hey short stuff! Dont get fresh with Sasuke, just cause you won the audition.



Naruto blinked as a blush of embarrassment shone through his neatly tanned radiant skin.



H-hey! When Im sixteen! Im tall! he managed to say.



Sakura! Sasuke shouted as he stepped in between them both, just in time too. The jealous girl was already brandishing the brass knuckles again. Cut it out!!!



Um, but I cant go home looking like this so&can you change me back again? To twelve?



Hm? Sasuke looked at the blonde then nodded his head. Yes. Of course.



Snap of fingers.



Poof! Boing!



Naruto found himself normal again. As he put down his guitar down gently, Sasuke spoke.



Are you really going to become a singer?



The boy nodded, surprising the Shinigami for a moment when he saw a sudden dark look of glowing crimson crossing the blue eyes, but as it quickly came it left. Sasuke blinked, Must be imagining things.. he thought to himself, though something told him otherwise.



Look, you only have a year to live! Why dont you have your operation&Do you think its useless trying anything? he said a bit angrily at the blondes stubbornness.



The response he received made him fall anime-style.



Heh, I dont know. Maybe Im just doing it for nothing. Naruto said giggling as he scratched the back of his head. When I sometimes think about it, I do think its useless to even bother to try.



The kitty eared capped boy sat up and sweatdropped. This kid&he totally moves in a different wavelength.



Naruto continued. But&I feel excited&



Even if everything is in vain, I&



I cant stop my beating heart!



The onyx eyed Shinigamis eyes widen as he took in a red aura from the boy who had smiled without warning. He stood there in silence for a couple of minutes before smirking.



All right! Do what you can! Ill help you out with what I can for a year. he finally said crossing his arms over his chest and nodding. Naruto clapped his hands together in happiness.



WHAT!? was all Sakura managed to say as she was in her bunny mode.



However, as earlier she was ignored.



Hey, my blood is valid until I disappear&so you can become 16 anytime. When Im not with you, call me with this whistle! Sasuke said as he handed the youth a whistle with a silk blue chain. Ill fly over right away.



The bunny girl could only stare in shock as she started to turn into stone from the neglect she was receiving. Grrr&



Th-Thank you Mr. Death! the blonde said with a blushing smile.



Sasuke sweatdropped. My name is Sasuke! Stop calling Mr. Death&



Wow, Im so very happy!



As they were too busy talking, they fail to hear approaching footsteps until the twelve year old was swept into the arms of a familiar handsome brown haired man.



Ah! Wh-whats going on!?



Ive got you! Kitsune! Why are you mumbling to yourself? asked Iruka as he gave his patient his nickname and a stern look.



Naruto stared at the adult in shock as his face turned red.



Dr. Umino!? Why are you here? he asked in panic.



I thought you might just be here, and you were! Iruka said as he placed his hands on his waist. He couldnt see the two Shinigamis who were in their cute lil animal forms and watching the scene.



Hey, Sakura. Whos that? Is that the dobes doctor? Uhh, Sakura? asked Sasuke as he poked a now neglected stoned bunny Sakura.



#



T-thank you for taking me home, Dr. Umino. Naruto said later in Irukas car.



No problem, but well have to think of a good excuse to give to your grandmother. replied the doctor as he kept his eyes on the road. The Shinigamis where in the back seats in their plushy forms, Sasuke with a black shinobi outfit and a still neglected stoned Sakura. Although Iruka couldnt see them, they were still hiding just in case.



Oh! I-Im so sorry for causing so much trouble for you, Dr. Umino. the boy said apologizing.



Dont worry, I promised your father&that I would protect you. Iruka kindly said, So dont make me worry so much, okay?



Naruto blinked then smiled and nodded. Okay.



Whats up?



Huh?



You just look so happy. Why?



Well Doctor&its just that&you remind me of Neji&your personality and kindness&its almost similar&and it makes me happy.



Neji&hmmm&Oh! Isnt he your boyfriend from the orphanage that you were in?



The blonde gasped then began to wave his hands in front of him defensively.



M-my b-boyfriend!? Neji!? He isnt! he sputtered out. Not yet anyway& he added in a whispered voice.



But you both love each other very much dont you? asked the doctor. Hes cute when hes in denial.



Naruto raised his legs to his chest, he had taken off his shoes, so he was able to rest his feet on the seat.



Neji told me he loved me&but before I could tell him that I felt the same&he moved to the United States with his new foster family and that was the last I heard of him& the blonde said sadly.



The young doctor stopped the car in front of a railroad crossing, the red lights on, warning of a train nearing.



Well arent you still going to tell him? I can make an international call for you if youd like.



I-I dont know where he lives&Ive been waiting for about two years now. the boy replied while closing his eyes and trying to relax.



Iruka gave a small frown and thought, I wonder if his grandmother is intercepting Nejis letters?



He snapped out of his thoughts when the blonde spoke again.



I-if I become a famous singer&my name will probably be known in the United States, too. Then&then Neji will be able to easily find me&



In the back seat, Sasukes eyes widen as he took his humanoid form. His eyes narrowed as if in anger, then he turned his head away to look out the window.



The train was now passing by, so Iruka gave Naruto a sideway glance then turned fully when he noticed something and an involuntarily shiver passed through him.



The blondes blue eyes were now darker, a slight glowing of red in his pupils. Just for a moment, Iruka can see the hatred, sorrow, and loneliness the boy had suffered through. And just like the train that had now left, and Iruka began to drive, the strange glowing stopped and Narutos eyes returned to their cheery state.



Turning to face his doctor, Naruto smiled and asked, Im sorry&am&am I being a bit childish?



Dr. Umino shook his head in answer. Hes very admirable&uh oh&I think Im going to cry&



As soon they arrived, the doctor ran off to announce their arrival, tears streaming out of his eyes as he got off the car, leaving the blonde to tilt his head in confusion.



I wonder why Dr. Umino didnt ask how my audition went&he probably thought I didnt make it and didnt want to mention it to me to make me feel sad&I bet ten bowls of ramen, he doesnt believe that I made it&I cant sing that loud when Im twelve&sigh&what should I do? Should I tell him, shouldnt I? He always told me that the truth shall set me free&no wait, I got that from that religious channel&



I wonder if hell believe on my transformation&



Just then, he was snapped out of his thoughts by a loud angry voice.



Hey shorty!



The blonde turned and blinked as he came face to face with a very pissed off-anger-waves- coming-out-of-him-Sasuke.



Yes? What is it, Sasuke? You look like very upset.



The raven-haired opened his mouth, and began to talk in a calm but very dark tone, his head lowered as his front bangs cast a shadow over his eyes.



I&you& I thought your reason why you wanted to be a singer&was sincere because you truly wanted to become one&but&you wanted to be a singer for the sake of a guy!?



Hellish flames appeared in the background of the Shinigami (zooming up to his face) as he raised his head to show his angry onyx eyes.



Uhhh, yes? Naruto answered as if it was a normal thing to do.



Sasuke zoomed up to him.



I cant believe you just say it like its no big deal! You cant just say it lightly! How can you be a singer with such a stupid motive!?



The human frowned and retorted back.



I so can too! Ill just do my best!



Dobe! Even if you try your best, your insincerity will show! How can your motive ever be serious?



Im not insincere! And Im truly serious!



Sasuke snorted and then shot a pissed off glare at Naruto, who gasped at the intensity of that glare.



Hey, think about it! If your boyfriend left you alone for two years, it means he doesnt love you anymore!



Eh!?



The raven continued as the blonde stared at him with angry wide eyes.



Hes probably enjoying his life in the United States having fun. Oh, did you ever think that he might already have replaced you with a new girlfriend/boyfriend?



Naruto growled out as he swung back a fist and connected it to Sasukes left cheek, making the teen stumble back to the ground on his @$$. The Uzumaki glared at him with dark cerulean eyes as he was now breathing heavily.



Neji&would never do that to me&



Sasuke wiped at his bruise and aggressively smirked.



How can you be so positive that hes not out with someone else!?



Because! Neji is loyal! He would never do such a thing!



Feh, listen to yourself defending that sap, its pathetic!



Stop it!



A no longer neglected bunny Sakura floated in mid-air and watched the spectacle for a few moments, before transforming into her humanoid form, pushing her comrade out of the way to face the almost breathless blonde.



Hey&you have someone precious to you? she asked making the boy nod his head as he tried catching his breath.



Sakuras slightly pale emerald eyes glowed and glittered as a sparkly background surrounded them both. Giggling, she grabbed one the boys hands with both of hers and rubbed her cheek against it.



Oh, love is love! I dont know what youre so upset about, Sasuke. Its beautiful to see some one being faithful to the ones they love. Im cheering for you, Naruto! Go for it!



The blonde sweatdropped. Go for it?



An angry Sasuke kitty butted in shouting.



Sakura! What the hell is wrong with you? One minute youre so dead against him becoming a singer, and now youre willing to be helpful? What are you bipolar!?



All the while, this was happening, Iruka had just walked out to get the blonde.



Uhhh, Naruto? Come on in. What are you doing?



In all the while, the young boy suddenly envied death.

--



How inexcusable to leave the house without anyones permission!!! Moreover, whats worse is having Dr. Umino take you to a carnival is simply shameful!!! Tsunade said as she was giving her grandson, who had just came out of the bath, his blonde hair still soaked with water and a orange towel around his neck, a stern scolding.



Naruto inwardly grinned and mentally thanked his doctor.



Ah, so thats the excuse&thank you Doctor! he thought as he gave his young looking grandmother an apology.



You must not do this again, do you understand? the elder said now calming down.



Just as the youngster was giving his nod, he felt a small vibration coming from the left breast pocket of his infamous orange pair of pajamas.



Oh, okay! Im going to bed! Good night! he said quickly as he got up, sending numerous droplets of water raining from his hair, semi splashing his grandmother with it.



How rude! he heard his elder said as he gave a small run outside heading to the small building. Once he reached the small room, he slid open the door and ran inside and quietly shut the door of his room. Sighing, he reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a vibrating black and orange cell phone.



What is it? asked a kitty Sasuke as he floated to the blonde and grabbed the towel and began to dry the boys hair.



Its the cell phone the agency gave me. Naruto answered as he instantly remember how surprised the agency was when he told them he didnt own one.



Hello? he said as he flipped open the device.



Hello, Naruto? This is Kakashi Hatake. Your debut single will be released on May 1! Its gonna be a maxi-single.



Wha? My debut? May 1? Thats quick. Naruto managed to say through his shock.



Yes, we do things quickly. Youll have to get used to it. We have to take your CD cover photos first&are you free this Thursday? Kakashi asked.



Oh&y-yes&um&can I write the lyrics for my debut single? the blonde asked hesitantly.



Sasuke turned to face the human.



Hmmm? Well&we cant guarantee well accept them, but youre welcome to try anyway.



This cheered up the blonde. Meanwhile, the neko Shinigami continued to stare at the human in silence.



Okay! Thank you!



I cant continue blaming myself&if my singing isnt alluring&then Ill have to try harder&


Cuz youre attractive.



The blonde inwardly groaned in agony at the other boys words.

Stop thinking about that!!! he angrily thought to himself. He then realized his new manager had asked him something.

Oh, Im sorry! Can you repeat it again? he said sheepishly.

In the other line, the youngster can hear the older man chuckle.

I said do you want to use an alias or your real name?

This irked Naruto who instantly began to panic.

N-no. No. No. If I do, itll cause trouble!

Kakashi laughed. Ok, so an alias then. What will it be?

Naruto thought for a moment, placing a fragile looking index finger to his lips in concentration. Looking around, he caught sight of his trusty guitar. After a few seconds, he smiled and gave his answer.

Kyuubi.
--

The dark city was illuminated by the soft haunting illumination of a full moon. On top of one of the high skyscrapers roofs of the city, a slim figure stood up. His figure was outline from the lunar glow, and the shadow took two steps forward into the light, to reveal handsome blonde cerulean-eyed, lightly tanned whiskered marked teen wearing a black shirt with long orange sleeves with red flames as designs. An orange fox with nine tails is the shirts main design. A blue sapphire necklace matched his ocean eyes. Hes also has on a pair of black cargo pants, with orange zip/chained pockets. A black guitar is strapped to his back. The long silky red tipped blonde strands of his hair move as a night breeze passes by him. He sits on the ledge and a small orange fox emerges from the shadows and rests its muzzle on his leg.

For a few minutes, he has his attention to the moon before looking into the camera.

Suddenly lyrics appear on the screen as the boy begins to sing.

I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known Don't know where it goes But it's home to me and I walk alone I walk this empty street On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone

The image fades into black as white words in text appear.

Kyuubi Debut Maxi Single Lonely Fire



On Sale May 1



Another image shows of him walking through the cold city air with the fox by his side.

+

People blinked as they caught sight of the latest new commercial of the new upcoming singer.

A few schoolgirls who happened to be walking by an electronic store managed to see it from the window TV. Displays.

Oh my god. Hes hot! said one.

Squeal! He looks so cute! Especially with that fox with him! the other commented.

Such a graceful looking sad beauty! the third one said with an exaggerated swoon.

In a bookstore across the street:

Hey, look at this guy! He looks awesome! a young boy said as he got his friends attention by putting a magazine in front of his face.

Wow, his style in clothes are cool! Replied the friend.

On the other side of town, two men came out of a building from their lunch break and gasped as they saw that the poster they put up 15 minutes ago was now gone. Again.

The taller of the two yelled out in frustration as the other held out a spare poster to him.

I cant believe its gone!!! Again!!! We just put that one up!!!

I wonder how they managed to do it. The poster is B-I-G!!! his partner added in.

Back at the Uzumaki Residence:

Tsunade walked to the small room outside her home to the small living quarters of her only grandson, holding a small tray.

She gave a small knock before sliding open the door to spot the blonde child at the desk reading a book.

Naruto.

The boy looked up, his ocean blue eyes curious.

Yes?

I brought you some snacks that Ino had made. Have them with some tea.

Oh? Thank you, Ill gladly accept it. he said smiling as he stood up and gently took the tray from the older womans hands. He gave a small bow and she nodded before stepping back returning to the main house. She gave a small frown as she had felt a bit of difference in her grandsons behavior.

Somethings not right& she thought as she continued to walk back inside.

Meanwhile, the blonde was watching the older woman from behind the screen door before poofing into a cloud of white smoke to reveal a now relieved Sakura.

Why do I have to be stuck as Naruto so he can go out? she said with a sweatdrop as she remembered the big blue puppy eyes he gave her to convince her to do it.

Oh well, I got some sweets! And there seems to be nothing lovey-dovey between Sasuke and Naruto! she said smiling holding a treat to her lips as a pink background with lots of small red hearts on it showed behind her.

Meanwhile:

A live appearance at a music store!? Naruto asked in surprised.

Naruto was at the Leaf Records Office talking to his manager Hatake Kakashi.

The manager was a handsome thing, with slightly pale skin, silverish spiky hair, and mismatched eyes of black and red. A faint scar came across his red eye. But other than that, he was a beautiful thing. (Not in Narutos opinion, its just fact.)

Hmmm? Oh, its for promotional purposes. There are tons of requests to the Konoha website to actually see you. A lot of the requesters had also seen your commercial, so they just keep adding.

Revealing my face& the blonde silently thought as the ugly words came back to him, his heart thumping.

Cuz youre attractive.



My lyrics were accepted&so this might be a good time to&

Mr. Hatake!

Yes? asked Kakashi as he was looking at some paperwork.

Narutos heart beats faster as if something inside him was trying to surface as he asked the dreaded question.

I-is it true&is it true that I won the audition&because the judges were more interested in my looks than in my talent?

The reaction he got was not what he expected.

The silver haired man looked at him blankly before breaking into a chuckle.

Woah, thats kinda of harsh dont ya think? Who would say such a thing? It makes you sound like a pro already.

Naruto fell down anime style as his manager continued his laughing. Lifting up his head, with tears of embarrassment in the corner of his misty blue eyes, he miserably thought,  Im such an idiot&for asking such a stupid question&and Mr. Hatake didnt even give me a good answer.

Standing up, he stared at his shoes, unaware that the neko Shinigami, who had accompanied him, floated silently in the sidelines in his kitty form.

The blonde gave a small sigh and spoke in a small voice.

I think my courage is gone again&

Sadly, nobody but the Shinigami had heard what he said.

--

He was depressed because of that? Sakura said as her pink gum colored hair moved with the night breeze that blew through the roofs of the city offices where both teen Shinigamis were. They were both leaning against a cool rail of one of the buildings of Konoha square, watching the population below move in its normal schedule.

Sakura was wearing a red Chinese dress that came up to her knees, with black shoes, a long red sash that was wrapped around her thin figure, silver star earrings, and of course her bunny ears and fluffy cotton tail.

Sasuke in the other hand was wearing a mock black t-shirt with dark blue sleeves, his black pants, and shoes. He was not wearing his hat, tail, or backpack with its wings. His raven hair shone against the soft illuminating light of the moon.

Such a coward! Sasuke spat out, a bit angrily. Someone says one mean thing to him and he totally gets all emotional about it!

His partner giggled before replying, But maybe hes not use to socializing with people that much. He didnt go to school because of his weak health right? Im not surprised in why he gets really worried in others comments.

But why should it matter to him if he was chosen for his looks or not. All he cares about is to become a singer for that boy! Sasuke barked, refusing to say the blondes love interests name.

Sakura angrily looked at the neko as she placed her hands on her hips.

Sasuke! Will you just listen to yourself? To be with the one you love is not a stupid motive! Especially for Naruto.

How would you know Sakura? he retorted back. He pulled away from the rail and looked at the bunny then was startled at the serene look that came across her face.

Because&hes risking everything&even his life&hes willing to risk his own life for that motive, Sasuke&

The raven-haireds eyes widen on how true her words were.

I-if I become a famous singer&my name will probably be known in the United States, too. Then&then Neji will be able to easily find me&


Sakura gave her partner a small smile as she saw all his anger instantly fade away as her words sunk in.

Sasuke&accept him&

I cant stop my beating heart!



The onyx eyed death god sighed as the blondes words echoed in his head. Sakura mentally giggled and turned to look at the scenery below, temporarily blocking out her partner from her range of detection as she watched the humans playing out their lives. She stayed like this for a few minutes as in thought, before breaking out into a faint red blush and gave out a small giggle.

S-Sasuke&e-even I&even I&for the one I truly hold precious to me& she stuttered nervously before taking a deep breath and turning to give her neko bud the proclamation.

Even I will do anything for Sasuke! Thats what I really want to say!!! she said before blinking at the empty spot where her crush was standing.

Eh? was all she said as an empty howling wind hit the right tone for the mood.

SASUKE!!!! WHY WONT YOU EVER TAKE ME SERIOUSLY!!!???

--

Once again, I apologize for making you all wait for this second chapter&I was just so busy and was struck over and over again with writers block. It sucks, but what am I suppose to do?



Anyways, I hope this one is okay&although it is shorter than the first chapter, but Ill try to make it up okay! And I didnt add a song to this chapter! Gah! Im such an idiot! Im sorry! But the next chapter will have one, anime scout promise!



Hope you all had a nice summer and are now looking forward to the now present fall. Brrrr, its soooo cold here in the South California area, that Ive caught the cold and Im currently trying not to kill myself by overexerting myself&at least you the readers have better luck that I.



Okay, nuff said!



Please review!!!




























Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

rainbowfox16 on October 6, 2007, 12:32:31 AM

rainbowfox16 on
rainbowfox16begging position;wags tail* MORE PURLEZZZ?!!