Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Classroom Chaos

this is the fanfic...no short portions! This holds Kai's life in the new generation...yeah sort of, it's still a fanfic, many of you'll think that this story is absoluely cute, addorable and comical...it's really funny in some parts, please comment, there

Chapter 4 - Classroom Chaos

Chapter 4 - Classroom Chaos
Chapter 4 : Classroom Chaos
 
~8:00 a.m. @ the classroom
 
Mrs. Lea : class, settle down now! We have a new classmate, she’s accelerated from second grade, and I hope you’ll be nice.
Maela: (whispers to seatmate Jullie) oh great, another brainiac…
Jullie: well, she’s only a kid, she’s no threat
Maela: what if Gou finds her intresting?
Jullie: Gou? 7 year old girl? What are you thinking? That would be impossible! Unless Gou likes younger people…
Mrs. Lea: Now then class, meet your little friend Theatriz Marie Hiwatari…come in muffin cake…
Maela: she’s a Hiwatari? Shoot…I guess problem solved.
Thea: I’m shy mom…
Kim: Go on, don’t be such a sap…
Gou: mom? Thea?
Kim: Hey looky! Your brother’s there, no go…don’t worry…
Jullie: Oh gosh Maela, that’s, that’s Kim Ivanov right?
Maela: You mean the most popular girl here at our school during our parents’ time?
Jullie: Legend says that she’d been a singing sensation back then, and she’s our current top model and director of a top modeling company!
Maela: Oh shoot! And rumor has it that she’s married with Kai Hiwatari…
Jullie: well that’s no rumor, that’s true…she’s Gou’s mom, no doubt about it…
Kim: girls? What are you talking about? Mind if I butt in?
Jullie: Oh gosh, you’re more beautiful up close and personal….
Kim: well thanks, here’s my daughter Thea, I hope you’ll be friends
Thea: Hi…
Kim: And Gou (Looks straight at him) make sure Thea’s under you’re control, remember you’re older, you’re in charge…okay?
Gou: yes ma’am…
Mrs. Lea: well I guess that’s settled, now little Thea, go sit beside your brother
Thea: Yes ma’am…(sits down)
Gou: Hi…
Thea: hi…
Gou: Haven’t seen you lately…how are you both doing?
Thea: we’re fine
Gou: how about you’re colic?
Thea: I’d out-grown it…I’m fine thanks…
Gou: (Whispers) hey, ever thought of how to cancel out mom and dad’s divorce contract?
Thea: No, none yet, I hate it when they’re far apart…
Gou: Don’t worry we’ll think of something, but for now since no teachers today…
Thea: hm…I think I know what you mean…
 
Jake: Classroom chaos everybody!!!
 
(Now classroom chaos…everybody threw some paper balls, danced around, goofed around, threw some stuff, played music at top volume, drew some on the chalkboard and most of all those who brought pillows go in for a pillow fight!!!) << that’s what we do when the teachers’ gone… Everything seems to be like some crazy party or something, but Gou and Thea just behaved and sit there talking to eachother and plotting on how to get their mom and dad together again…
 
you guys have any suggestion plots? Comments pls…
 
to be continued….

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment