Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - They're getting WACKIER

this is the fanfic...no short portions! This holds Kai's life in the new generation...yeah sort of, it's still a fanfic, many of you'll think that this story is absoluely cute, addorable and comical...it's really funny in some parts, please comment, there

Chapter 7 - They're getting WACKIER

Chapter 7 - They're getting WACKIER
Chapter 7: They’re getting WACKIER @ Kai’s office… Liana (Secretary, she has a big crush on Kai): Excuse me, sr.? The papers are here ready for signing…Kai: (Looking at the outside from the large window) just put it on the desk.Liana: anything else sr.?Kai: Yeah, take note that every female employee here’s supposed to wear conservative attires from now on…Liana: Pardon?Kai: You better lower that skirt’s slit; it’s embarrassing the company’s name…Liana: (gasps) m….sure….Kai: and wear less make-up, you girls look like some gypsies.Liana: Of course… (Thinking: yeah right! shoot…you’re so loyal to your wife, you know that! I’m better than her you know!)Kai: Of course I’m loyal to her!Liana: you can read my mind?!Kai: seeing your face and reaction, I guess that’s probably it….now get out…I need to plan stuff.Liana: (thinking: You’re going to regret this) (walks away) After 2 hours… The phone rings…Kai answered and it was you know who…Liana!!! Liana: Um, sir you have a guest here…Kai: tell him I’ll see him some other day…Liana: it’s only going for a short while, just an interview…Kai: I have plans Liana; now go tell that shoot-bag that I’ll talk to him next week. (slam the phone) ß “How rude!”ßMy comment….XPLiana: huff! He’s so rude, but still! I don’t give up that easy!Jessie (Asst. Secretary): Gees Liana, the guy’s married already! Give it a break…Liana: well I don’t care!Jessie: You’re acting like some bratty kid.Liana: Well, huff-huff!Jessie: Just admit it, there’s no guest here…all you wanted is to hear his voice!Liana: Is not true! 30 min. later the phone rang and this time it was Kim, thank God Kim: Hey Kai, you agree?Kai: agree with what, the road trip idea?Kim: Yeah. So do you agree or not…Kai: This must be one of their plans again, (sigh) why not? Besides, I’m looking forward to see you again tonight…Kim: okay, be here at 7 okay, don’t be late, you know how much my cooking tastes when it’s newly cooked and when it’s already cooling off.Kai: Yeah, awful, taste like some Tyson’s socks mixed with the batter…Kim: Insult my cooking much?Kai: Get insulted much?Kim: Okay fine, just don’t be late; you know how much I hate it when you pass 2 hours after a deal.Kai: Yeah sure…love yaKim: Yeah, you too…take care. 3…2…1…AWWWW!!!! X3 cuteness! XD hahaha! XP died laughing! Okay, I’m not yet dead, here’s the rest of the chapter… =^_^= Kai dialed the phone to Gou’s cell phone number…informing him to go to his mother’s house instead… And at 9:56 p.m. ahem….you can guess… Doorbell: ding dong!Kai: (holding a giant teddy bear covering his face) Hi Kimmie! My name’s Teddy, your husband told me that he loves you very much and is sorry because sometimes he looses track of the time…Hey, sorry, I’m late…Happy anniversary…Kim: (Looking sarcastically upset) happy anniversary…Kai: Hey (getting Teddy’s bracelet) look at what he had brought you…see, ain’t that preety? Aww, you’re still fortunate… (Putting the bracelet on Kim)Kim: (sigh)Kai: gees, it was really teddy’s fault, he insisted on getting some ice cream and he got all messed up so I cleaned him up…Kim: Its okay, I forgive Teddy…Kai: Aww, come on Kim; don’t be that way…look who’s earning 5 Million Rubles this month...Kim: How about the 3 chess tournaments, 2 slumber parties and barbeque you missed, and now…you’re late by 2 hours and blah blah blah minutes!Kai: did I really miss so much stuff?Kim: Oh wait…………YA! No Duh?! Yeah…Kai: Okay, I’m going to make it up to you by simply going on this road trip like we did last…Kim: last, last, last, last, last month.Kai: oh rub it in why don’t chaKim: are you sure you’re not too…oh I don’t know….BUSY!Kai: No I won’t, I promise.Kim: can we realy close on this?Kai: yep, we can close on this and that (kisses!) Yeah, why don’t you go and tell the kids…Kim: okay… (little peck on Kai’s cheek)Kai: You go ahead, I’ll fix dinner. Kim: sure…(goes upstairs) hey small people! Dad’s here after 48 years eh! Get your asses here!Gou: ahhhhhhh!!!! (running around to the safety of mama’s hug… ^_^) there’s a spider!Kim: say what?Gou: there’s! There’s! There’s a spider in our room on the window!!!Kim: Well why won’t you kill it man?!Gou: (points at the doorway) that’s a big spider!Kim: (drags Gou to the room) Aww come on! It’s just a spider….how big can it be? I bet your dad’s……ahem……..is tons bigger than that….Gou: say what?!Kim: stop looking at me like that…Gou: yeah right….Kim: okay, now then…you’re 10 and it’s the right time to show you how to crush a spider. Here, all ya need is a good ole magazine, don’t care what you use it for, News, TIME, fashion…hey….this is your dad’s magazine, what on earth are you doing with this?Gou: (blushing) well I don’t know…. Kim: you have a bad mind kid…okay here’s the deal, first of all you roll it up to a nice bat shaped roll and you swing side wards…make sure you whack it good so it won’t escape, (demonstrating) like that, swing it! Now go ahead and Whack that it!Gou: I don’t want to whack it!Kim: Come on whack it or else it may whack you!Gou: No I can’t! Mom, I’m scared of spidersKim: No you’re not…Gou: I don’t want to! Kim: yes you do!Gou: No way!Kim: Look, all your life, you’re gonna face a whole lot of spiders…Gou: I am? Then I better kill myself before it’s too late!!!Kim: What I’m trying to say is that you shouldn’t be scared, people will use that against you…now I’m your mom, you’re my son…now go whack that spider!Gou: No, I can’t I’m scared, I can’t!Kim: Go ahead, crush that spider!Gou: NoKim: Yes…Gou: I don’t want to crush itKim: Kill the spider honey! Kill it, go ahead, kill it!Gou: No, I don’t want to crush it!Kim: wham it!Gou: I can’t mommy!!!Kim: Whack it!Gou: I can’t (whines)Thea: (Grabs the magazine and whacks the spider hard! its green insides splattered on the window) (Gives the magazine to her mom) there, happy?Kim: No I’m not happy Thea; I’m just driving the point to your brother on how important it is to squash your own spider!Thea: Whatever… (Walks to the kitchen to help out her dad)Kim: I am so going to lower her allowance…Gou: Hey, give the rest to me.Kim: hey my butt, whack a spider first!Gou: keep the money…

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment