Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Begining Of A Bad Day

I love that big cat eh dog thing, so I have writen a story about his past and how he might have ended up as a research speimen of Dr. Hojo, that mad Scientist.
Hope you`l like it and feel free to comment

Chapter 1 - The Begining Of A Bad Day

Chapter 1 - The Begining Of A Bad Day




It was a day I'll never forget. It all began as I as usual woke up early in the morning. I sneaked out of my bed and down the ladder not to awoken my grandfather.

Well down, I stretched my body and yawned. I suddenly saw something red move in front of me and I started to snarl, but then I remembered that there was a mirror there.

As I walked over to the mirror I laughed of my self. I looked at my own yellow eyes that looked back at me. As usual for my clan I am a large cat/dog like creature, with a long brown mane down from the top of my head and in a straight to my shoulder blades. A deep red colour of fur that was in little contrast to the orange areas on my throat, chest and belly. Behind my ears I have to long white feathers with blue tips, braided in too my mane. I had also attached a blue and a white peal to two locks of hair so that the two locks hanged down behind my ears.

I used one of my forelegs to pull down my forelock as I looked how it jumped back over my eyes. Under my eyes I had painted in to deep dark red straight lines over my cheeks on both sides.

I hade a big gold ring with a zigzag pattern on every one of my four paws. My long catlike tail swung around me and my tail tip flame burned just as usual.

I left the mirror and continued on out the door.

Morning's first light coloured the sky in a light blue colour over my home in Cosmo canyon.

I turned to look out on Cosmo canyon and Cosmo City. The tall walls of the canyon made the suns beams never really hit the City something that made it to the perfect place to do research on the stars. Everyone in Cosmo city had some sort of interest in the stars. I smiled as I turned to go down the stars inside the mountain to get down to the lower levels of the city.

On one of the levels there was a big locked metal door blocking the way to a little walleye longer in to the mountain. I snarled low as I looked at it and turned around to get down to the lowest level of the city.



What will happen this day? There is more to come.




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Neawolf on April 5, 2006, 2:38:17 AM

Neawolf on
Neawolftoo cute! he's just like my cat, she was afraid of mirrors!