Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Memory Of The Past

I love that big cat eh dog thing, so I have writen a story about his past and how he might have ended up as a research speimen of Dr. Hojo, that mad Scientist.
Hope you`l like it and feel free to comment

Chapter 2 - Memory Of The Past

Chapter 2 - Memory Of The Past


As I made my way out the mountain and made it down to the lowest level I smiled at the city I was born and raised in. the small houses was builded on little cliffs with long ladders going up to them. A cold wind reminded me that it was still early in the morning, and it was not a soul too be seen.

I made my way over to the fire that was always been light for as long as I can remember. I stood there staring in to the fire.

The bright flames brought back memories of one special night when I was young.

“We have the heavy duty to protect this city for all the dangers that threaten it, Nanaki, my son.” My father stood at the other side of the fire and his yellow eyes flamed like the fire it self. His deep red fur seemed to be burning there he stood, and he was big as a house in my eyes.

He was walking back and forth and telling stories of the monsters the came out of the walleye that the big metal door now block.

“Seto, calm down, you scare him with these stories of yours.” My mother's voice was calm and friendly like always. I sat between my mothers foreleg's and looked up at her. She looked down on me and smiled. My mother was different from all the other in our clan; she had snow white fur and deep ice blue eyes.

“That is my point, Moonshine. He must be ready for anything that these dangerous monsters are capable of.” My father sounded frustrated. He always became a little frustrated when mother calmed him down during his story times.

“I am not afraid, mother. I will protect this city. Against any dangers.” I said, in the strongest way I could.

My mother turned to my father and said.

“Like father like son, what?”

I shaked my head and came back to the real world.

“I will never be like my dad!” I cursed low and left for the opening out of the city.



Why does he hate is own dad? What happened in his past? What will happen this day? There is more to come.




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment