Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Shinra Company

I love that big cat eh dog thing, so I have writen a story about his past and how he might have ended up as a research speimen of Dr. Hojo, that mad Scientist.
Hope you`l like it and feel free to comment

Chapter 3 - The Shinra Company

Chapter 3 - The Shinra Company


That night was four years ago, one of the last days that I still had parents. Two days later one evening my father went in to the monsters walleye to keep them from going in to the city, but my father fled from his duty and left the city unprotected. My brave father that always talked of how important our duty was had fled. Later that night grandfather blocked the way in to the walleye with the metal door that is still there to keep the monsters in.

When my mother heard that he would not return, she collapsed and lay sick for two days, before she just died away. Since then the human living in the observation on top of the mountain that Cosmo city was build in to, took care of me.

I believed I was the last of my clan and as the last it fell on me to protect the city. Grandfather always laugh at me and say that I was to young two guard the city alone, even doe I was 46 years old. But he always said that I was no older than a human at the age of 13-14.

Every morning I sneaked out of the city, before anyone woke up and trained at any monster that I could find in Cosmo canyon.



This morning I went all the way to Cosmo canyons south east end. There standing on top of the cliffs I stared out on the world outside of the canyon.

Suddenly I saw three Shinra cars coming in my direction. They seemed to come from the town of Gongaga that lied farther to the east. If they were going to the golden saucer in the north east, it wouldn't be quicker to go through Cosmo canyon, and still they were headed strait for Cosmo canyon.

The Shinra Company was a company that were specialized in an energy source that they found down in the earth. They called it Mako energy. The Shinra didn't have any interest in Cosmo canyon before because there was no Mako energy to be found here. I had little interest over what the humans were doing, but all that was about to change.

There was something about those three cars that worried me, I moved to a safer point where I could see them but they couldn't se me.

Perhaps it is just some soldiers out on a mission. I thought to my self to try and calm down my beating heart.

The Shinra Company did more than just energy. They had big armies and all types of hi-tech stuff. And a special group of troops called soldiers. Men that had gone through a special training, being exposed to pure Mako energy. They were too many, heroes, But I didn't know much about soldiers and the training they went through then, but I was going to learn.

The three cars stopped a bit into the canyon and out of the two last cars came five normal guards, in the standard blue suit and blue helmets. A little disappointed I turned to the last car as a strange man got out. He was dressed in a white coat and green pants. He had long black hair that were in a ponytail down his back, and some big glasses that took much of his face. Out of the other side of the car came a Shinra Officer that was easy to spot out on his dark red leather suit and hat.

I sneaked a little closer so that I could hear what they were saying.

“Is it here were this rare type animal is?” asked the man in the white coat the officer.

“Yes Dr. Hojo. They say he is the last of his kind.” The officer answered. The man the officer called Hojo laughed.

“Good, good. It is perfect. Endangered species must be cared for, you know.”

There was something about that doctor that made me nervous and I decided to get back to Cosmo city as fast as I could. The fact that it was me they were looking for worried me but I had to tell grandfather.



This is not good. Will he get home? There is more to come yet.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment