Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Speimen Nr 13

I love that big cat eh dog thing, so I have writen a story about his past and how he might have ended up as a research speimen of Dr. Hojo, that mad Scientist.
Hope you`l like it and feel free to comment

Chapter 4 - Speimen Nr 13

Chapter 4 - Speimen Nr 13
As the officer gave two of his men order to get the cage they had with them, the other three were orded to spred out and start looking, I moved silently through the cliffs.
Just as I believed that I got away from them, one of the gards suddenly screamed out. I froze completly and turned slowly to see him lifting his gun. The other ones came running towards me, I just stod there not knowing what to do. Then I reallised that they were too many for me to beat and come out of it alive, so I suddenly turned around and dashed through the canyoun as fast as I could.
I hear the men scream out something but I did`t turn around to see. The humans surpriced me as a big robot suddenly rushed past me and blocked my way, as I stopped in front of the bird on wheels like robot, I turned and ran towards the cliff side and bounced up the wall it self. I could hear the deligthed sounds from Dr. Hojo, as I found steps were no other could. Suddenly bullets started to fly around me and one of them hit the edge that I put all my weigth on and it gave away under me.
"Don`t shoot, Idiots! You risk to harm it or worse kill it!" The doktor screamed angry at the gards. As I was getting closer to the ground I turned in midair so that I landed on my feet, but my landing were so hard that I knocked the air out of my self and for a few secound could not move. The gards took advantige of this and surounded me quicly.
"It`s beautiful." I heard Dr Hojo saying on the other side of the ring of gards, all ready to plant a bullet in my skull. Now every thing seend to stand still, I did`t move and neider did the gards. This standstil feelt like it lasted for a lifetime when Dr Hojo suddenly broke the silence.
"I need it alive!" Two of the gards got clouser, my body was shaking of anger, as I sneared towards them with my teeth bare. I was showing them that I had no plans of going down easly.
Suddenly one of the two gards got too clouse and I jumped up at him and teared open his throat as we landed on the ground. The other gard backed of quickly, as the other ones tok a better aim at me. I was standing over the dead gard as his blood was driping down from my fangs.
I turned towards the other gard that was desperantly trying to get something on his gun. I jumped towards him, the other gards opend fire but there bullets only hit the already dead gard. As I got up to his face I turned around doing a summersalt making my tail hit him in the face. He backed off screamng holding to his badly burned face with both his hands, but at the end of his gun he had a knife, that as he let go of his gun came to tear a deep gash though my rigth eye. as the gard fell to the ground I backed of screaming. Blood poured out of the ruid eye and I were never to see again on that eye, a deep scar were to always remind me on this day.
Wounded and surounded by enemys I sneared and lashed out after them. I kept swingig around hoping to keep them of me with my tail. Suddenly Dr. Hojo yelled out like he haddent seen what happened.
"Look at what you did now! If it dies..." He did`t get to finish as the officer were afaid more of his men were to get hurt yelled out to his men.
"Use the gas!" The gards that remained started pushing something on there guns and then gave me a good dose of a anaesthetize gas in my face. At the begining I did`t feel any thing but suddenly I got very dizzy and my eyesigth got all fuzzy. My legs suddenly gave away and it became very hard to breathe. I lay there helpless gasping after air as my mind got all fuzzy too.
After a little while one of the gards pushed his gun in my side. I just couldent move and just lay there, as blood keept driping from my wound.
"He is knocked out, Sir." I heard him say.
"Good, bring the cage." Said the officer and the two blue shadows disaperd as a white one appered. Dr. Hojo peted over my head with one hand, grinding to himself
"My beautiful speimen!"
"My beautiful Red XIII!" He laughed and that laught followed me down in to the darkness I fell down in, as I feelt the gard lifting me up an putting me in the cage....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment