Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Thank You

Misa thanks L after Raito is released from the chains that binded him to the detective.

Chapter 1 - Thank You

Chapter 1 - Thank You






Disclaimers: I dont in any way own Death Note or the characters.






Thank you






L sat down in a chair, a plate of cake in hand. He had gotten quite used to being chained up to Raito. He still after all suspected him. However, he knew that the chains had to be removed. He picked up the slice of cake and plopped it into his mouth. Then, he tilted his head to the right as he continued to rethink his past action. He swiped a finger on the plate, collecting traces of icing. So into his thoughts, instead of placing his finger in his mouth, it had landed on his cheek.






Suddenly, in comes Misa. She looked excited and why shouldnt she? Her light was relieved of the horror of sharing the state of bondage with another guy. Not just any guy. Ryuuzaki, the guy she still thought of as quite a pervert and most likely of something else. Now she felt she could spend more time alone with Raito without the company of another& observant spectator that would be closer to her light than her.






Misa froze at the sight of the daydreaming L. She looked at him and literally watched him closely. They were so close their noses barely touched. A white substance caught her eyes with a cloud-like texture clinging on the detectives cheek. She had no clue why it had caught her attention and why she felt the creeping hands of temptation.






Her hands enclosed over Ls shoulder and she licked the fluffy goodness from his face. When he came to, he felt soft lips upon his skin accompanied by a soft smack. Misa, noticing his inquiring eyes nervously and incoherently tried to explain.






Consider it a thank you from Misa!






She exclaimed in conclusion to her explanations and then scuttled off nervously, leaving the detective confused, shocked and speechless, his fingers tracing the area her lips touched.






A/N: I surprise myself sometimes& Well heres a little L/Misa story inspired by the 30 kisses fanfic. I havent been reading Death Note in a while and probably should start rereading everything Im a little worried about the characterization.












Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FanGirl9204 on April 9, 2007, 8:14:47 PM

FanGirl9204 on
FanGirl9204cute story . =)

charlie9 on November 19, 2006, 4:38:11 AM

charlie9 on
charlie9Wowee. O.o what id like to know is why she did that!! Very wierd. Th at is al l.