Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Teke Teke

All right, in japan, scary stories are pretty popular. Sooooo, I will be posting some of the stories (mostly from Japan) that I know of! Some may be true stories (could be a killing/ murder). so enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Teke Teke

Chapter 1 - Teke Teke


Alright, the first story is pretty popular in Japanese schools.





Have you ever, felt like some body's following you in the hallway when you're walking alone? And when you look back there's no body there? I know I have…



There was a boy who sneaked into the school, he was known as the biggest prankster. And of course, his target was his home room teacher. He walked into his classroom, and messed up all of the Data on the computer. He was sure that his teacher would be ticked off by that.

He got up from the teacher's. He saw some one sitting his seat. He screamed and ran towards the door. It's because the man who was sitting in the seat had no lower part of his body.

The boy ran in the halls trying to get to the stairs. But more the boy ran the farther the stairs got. He was going nowhere.

`Click, clack, click…'

He heard something coming his way.

`Click, clack, click, clack, click…'

As it got closer, it became faster. The boy fell, out of breath, he looked back.

And he saw… the creature, standing with its elbows no lower body, wide eyes, and barely breathing.

It stood there looking at the terrified boy, and suddenly, it started to dash towards the boy, before the boy was able to get up, the creature cached up to him.



And all you heard was the boy's Scream…





More scary stories coming soon………










Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SeikenIX on May 31, 2006, 7:31:26 AM

SeikenIX on
SeikenIXif i were the kid id totally be like "dog get out meh school >.

TsunachiSpiritHolder on May 31, 2006, 6:25:44 AM

TsunachiSpiritHolder on
TsunachiSpiritHoldercreepy...but not scary... *goes up to the lower bodyless dude* doesn't it hurt to go around on your elbows all the time? and how can you sit if you have no lower body? strange...

Sango808 on February 10, 2006, 1:20:38 PM

Sango808 on
Sango808t-that is kinda creepy, don't you think?>_<

tinystarkitten on December 9, 2005, 8:49:48 AM

tinystarkitten on
tinystarkittenthat sounds like something you'd find in a chain mail.

"IF U DONT SEND THIS 2 ___ MANY PPL, U WILL KILLED BY THIS MONSTER IN ___ MANY DAYS!"

rofl.