Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The Confusing Begining

In Unova:They run into someone,who explains a story Pokemon.They go on a life thretaning adventure with thier new friend and discover many shocking things in the process and some old friends who come into play throughout the story.

Chapter 2 - The Confusing Begining

Chapter 2 - The Confusing Begining
We join our hero in the Unova region with friends Iris and Cilan. Ash has just won his seventh badge, th Freeze Badge. "Look out!"shouted a familiar voice. "Out of the way!"shouted a different one. All they could see was a huge dust cloud until it finnaly got close enough to where they could se four wierd-looking people. They all got out of the way just to find themselves underneath Bianca. "No time to stay!"yelled Bianca while she jumped up. "Must save Munny!" She was runnig off like she'd never been on top of them.

A few minutes later...

"What was that all about?"asked Iris. "Beats me,"said Ash. "Well,"said Cilan,"she said 'Munny'.Mabey she was refering to a Munna." "Maybe," said Iris. Well whatever she was talking about,"said Ash,"It must have to do with those people." "Right,"agreed Iris and Cilan. "Do you think we should go after them?" asked Iris. "I mean, if her Pokemon was stolen, we should go help her." "Iris is right,"said Cilan,"Bianca acted very worried, like she'd been chasing them for miles." "Excuse me,"someone interupted."I thought I overheard you talking about Binaca and a stolen Pokemon." "You know Bianca?"asked Iris."Yes,"she answered."Me Bianca and a young man named Cheren started our journey together.Now if you're chasing Bianca,"she said differently,"I suggest that we join you." "We?"asked Ash."CHEREN!GET OUT HERE!WE'RE GOING ON A HUNT FOR BIANCA WITH OR WITHOUT YOU!"

TIME PASSES...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment