Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - fighting again

I know it sound kinda romantic but this story is NOT on romance.(I swear I suck at titles) but don't worry the story's better!(hopefully)

Chapter 1 - fighting again

Chapter 1 - fighting again
TYSON! HOW DARE YOU TAKE A BREAK WITHOUT ASKING! GET THAT STUPID @$$ OVER HEAR AND FINISH THE LAPS!



YEAH SURE, AFTER THAT DOES LITTLE MISS PRINCESS WANT HER SHOE POLISHED?&..



Ray max and Kenny sighed as they watched their two friends fly at each other throats. Under normal circumstances they would be in between the two trying to pacify the two enraged teens, but kai had practically driven into the ground with the days training so all they could do was sit and watch as the fight went from bad to worse.



YOU KNOW YOU CAN BE SO STUPID SOMETIMES TYSON! DONT YOU REALISE THAT YOU HAVE TO TRAIN HARDER AS THE CHAMPIONSHIPS ARE COMING CLOSER?



YEAH RIGHT! IM IN EXELLENT CONDITION AND BESIDES ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!



JEEZ TYSON, IM JUST TRYING TO HELP !



OH YEAH! WELL, THE BEST WAY YOU CAN HELP US IS BYPACKING YOURE BAGS AND LEAVING RIGHT NOW! WE DONT NEED YOU ANYWAY!



Suddenly everything went deathly quiet. Even the wind seemed to grow colder and start to blow harder shaking the trees and rustling their leaves. Everyone was looking at hilary. You could see she was holding back the salty tears threatening to spill any moment.



Hilary struggled as she tried to think of a suitable comeback. Finally with a quiet sob she turned tail and fled from the dojo ignoring the pleading calls of her team mates.

**********************************************************************



I know , I know. I bet youve read this start about a thousand times already. But hey! In my opinion no ty/hil is complete without the dramatics. Oh, and by the way for all those who think this is on romance, think again!



p.s: comments are very much welcome! Until I update again, see ya!




Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment