Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Talking

its good, nothing gross! my friends think its good so plz, plz, plz read!!! Inu+Kag.

Chapter 1 - Talking

Chapter 1 - Talking
“Hey do you guys know what Christmas is?” Kagome asked Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and InuYasha. They stared. Kagome sweatdrop “Kinda figured you didn’t know what it was…” she stood up “Christmas … well … it’s where you give gifts to the people you love.”
“So if I give all the girls in the village gifts on… Christmas… then that means I love them?” asked Miroku. Everyone sweatdrop.
“Well… you also give gifts to your friends…” Kagome said.
“Wait…” said Shippo “…if you have to spend time with your loved ones… then are you staying here or in you’re ere?!!” InuYasha looked up.
“Well …ummm…I guess I’ll have to think about it!” Kagome stood up & walked out to the well. She sat down. InuYasha hid behind a bush. Kagome blinked “Inu…Yasha?” she turned toward the bush. InuYasha tensed up with a sweat-bead. Kagome stared at the bush “Its okay… you don’t have to come out.” Kagome got a sweat-bead “If InuYasha isn’t in there then I’m talking to a bush.” She thought.
“Would you want me here?” Kagome asked. InuYasha put his head on his knees “well, duh!” he whispered. He always whispered what he thought. Because part of him didn’t want to say it…but the other part did.
“Look I’m not sure if your there are not so I’m going to make you—
“I AM HERE!!!! YOU DON’T NEED TO MAKE ME SIT!!!” InuYasha yelled scooting towards the end of the bush so Kagome could see part of him.
“You’ve gotten better at sensing people. That’s good.” InuYasha said. Kagome laid her back on the well. It had been 5 weeks since she had been home. She had never stayed this long before.
“Did you even hear me?! Because there is no use talking to each other if we’re not going to listen to each other!!” InuYasha exclaimed. Kagome looked at him “Thank you very much for complimenting on my miko skills.” She smiled. InuYasha blushed “I didn’t mean it as a complement! I meant it as a statement!!” he stammered.
“Well than thank you for stating it.” Kagome said. InuYasha looked down at his feet. “……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------keep on being quite…………………..” InuYasha got an anger-sign “WHY THE HELL IS IT SO DAMN QUITE?!!!” He yelled. Kagome looked at as much of InuYasha she could see “Because there is nothing to say.”
“Oh…ummm…what do you wanna talk about?”
“Me? I don’t know…hm…well what do you want for Christmas?”
“Y-You’re getting me a present?!! I thought you gave it to your loved ones or whatever!”
“Friends+Famliy,”
“Oh…well I don’t know…”
“You want Rammen don’t you?” Kagome sighed. InuYasha looked at her sharply “I don’t always want rammen! I’m not that much of a pig!”
“Well I should get going…” Kagome stood over the well “I haven’t been home in a really long time!” Kagome smiled as she jumped down the well “I’ll come back as soon as I can.” InuYasha looked at the ground.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on March 23, 2006, 4:18:06 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644wow, you really got Inuyasha's character! I luv luv luv luv it!

Koolkat6968 on October 7, 2004, 12:59:29 AM

Koolkat6968 on
Koolkat6968awesome! I like it! wanna see my inuyasha stories?

insane_pretzel on July 8, 2004, 6:04:55 AM

insane_pretzel on
insane_pretzelit is good...goody, good ,good ,good!!!!!!!

slimfast on June 28, 2004, 3:13:52 PM

slimfast on
slimfastwow u really like it?! i thought it was kinda dull, since i wrote it all when i was bored!

Sweet_Inu_Babe on June 27, 2004, 4:14:07 AM

Sweet_Inu_Babe on
Sweet_Inu_BabeVERY VERY VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!