Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - decisions

its good, nothing gross! my friends think its good so plz, plz, plz read!!! Inu+Kag.

Chapter 2 - decisions

Chapter 2 - decisions
“Hey! Hey Higerashi!” yelled Hojou. Kagome turned around “I can’t go to the movies.” Hojou looked at her “That’s not what I was going to ask you!” Kagome looked surprised “You weren’t? What were you going to ask me then?”
“If you could come to the theater!!” Hojou said spreading his arms. Kagome does anime fall. She got up “Hojou… I can’t go there either. I have work to do! Besides it’s the same thing!!!!” Kagome stamped off. Hojou raised his hand in the distance “Okay, see you tomorrow then!” Hojou now does that thing where he flies backwards!
“That Hojou…”Kagome said on her way home from school “Geez… if only InuYasha had that much confidence…” Kagome stopped “If he had that much confidence…what would be going on right now?!” she sighed. ‘He would be with Kikyo of course…duh Kagome.’ Kagome thought.

“So Kagome are you going to put the star on the tree like always?” Sota asked Kagome as he walked in the kitchen. Kagome looked up from her sandwich “Why not?” she asked.
“You’re always going to the feudal ere… what if on Christmas you can’t come back?” Sota asked.
“Well… I would always wish you a merry Christmas in my head…no matter where I am…you know that in the feudal ere I do miss you guys a lot.” Kagome said looking sad. Yeah she liked it here…but she liked it there too! She shouldn’t have to choose!
“You really miss us? I mean aren’t you too busy to miss us?” Sota asked. Kagome looked at him “I would never forget my family! I love you, mom, & grandpa! I would never forget you! But, I can’t forget anyone in the feudal ere either...”Kagome took a bite of her sandwich “That’s the problem…”
“The problem? What problem?” Sota asked.
“I can’t decide if I should stay here on Christmas or it I should be there! I know you are my family but I have friends there too!” Kagome slouched.
“You know we won’t mind if you want to spend some of the day there & then when it comes time to open presents here you can come here!” Sota exclaimed proud of his idea. Kagome blinked “Your right! I’m going to go & tell them!” she ran out of the house.
“InuYasha! Sango! Miroku! Shippo! Kilala!” Kagome yelled as she came up the well. They all came running toward her. [InuYasha the quickest]

“Kagome that is a great idea! You’re lucky to have such a nice brother!” Sango exclaimed. Shippo jumped on Kagome’s shoulder “So you get to stay here for the day…& go to your ere at night?! Great thinking!”
“So that means we open our presents before you leave?” asked Miroku.
“Yup!” Kagome smiled, now she could spend time with both of her families! InuYasha, who was sitting in the corner, smiled his unusual smile. Now Kagome could spend this time with both eras. That should make her happy.
“See InuYasha? Now you don’t have to worry!” Shippo said.
“Wha--?! I was never worried!!!” InuYasha exclaimed.
“Were too!” “Was not!” “Yes!” “No!!” “Then were you sulking in every corner when Kagome was gone?!!” *anger sign* everyone hears the usual thump of Shippo’s head hitting ground. *everyone sweat-bead*
“Ow…” Shippo grunted.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on March 23, 2006, 4:21:48 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644lol! I luv this I neeeeeeeed to read it.