Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Photo

its good, nothing gross! my friends think its good so plz, plz, plz read!!! Inu+Kag.

Chapter 4 - Photo

Chapter 4 - Photo
“Okay I have to go to the feudal ere now! Bye mom, Sota, grandpa!” Kagome said on her way out the door.
“Hey Sango, I got the book!” kagome smiled at her friend. Sango blushed “It’s not like I want to give it to him because I like him!” she exclaimed.
“I never said that.” Kagome said.
“Oh…” Sango got a sweatdrop. They walked up the road toward Kaede’s hut. Kagome took long, happy, strides as she walked. “What are you so happy about?” asked sango. Kagome smiled “It’s only 1 week till Christmas! It’s going to be so fun!”

Well that week went by faster than any week. The worst part was Kagome didn’t have a gift for InuYasha! As she walked up the stairs to her house she stopped as she saw all her family & friends where there in front of her.
“Why are all you guys here?” Kagome asked, only a bit surprised. [She figured her grandpa didn’t have anymore deceases so he that he had said she was dead!!] Ayumi walked up to her “We decided it was time for a picture of all of us!” Eri walked up along with her “You know your mom was going though your room, guess what, she didn’t find a single photo of us all together!!”
“Let’s call it an early Christmas gift!!” Yuka said. Kagome smiled really big “Oh cool! Thank you so much!”
So the photo was taken then kagome flew done the well to show sango, Miroku, InuYasha, & Shippo! When InuYasha heard it was a “Friends+Famliy photo” he looked at his feet. “Aren’t we part of you’re family?!!” He thought “Am I part of your family? Aren’t I at least a friend?!!” He started to get angry.
“Hey InuYasha, you wanna see?” Kagome asked. InuYasha looked up “Well, we’re not your friends?!” he spat. Kagome looked startled. InuYasha flew out of the hut to his tree. Kagome looked like she was going to cry. How could she forget InuYasha & the others?! How could she do such a thing? She didn’t have any pictures of them at all!!!
“I’m sorry…” kagome said sitting down. Everyone was startled. Kagome felt a tear go down her cheek. “I can’t believe I forgot you!!” she looked up.
“Kagome…its okay we don’t mind at all! Really we don’t!” sango hugged kagome. They all said that over & over but kagome couldn’t forget the look on InuYasha’s face. He had never looked like that, not at her…

InuYasha sat by his tree. I’m such an idiot! He thought. [This time he didn’t hit himself on the head.]
“InuYasha!!!” Exclaimed sango, Miroku, & Shippo. Kilala “mew!”ed. InuYasha looked up. “Kagome…she’s crying!!” Shippo gasped as he caught up with everyone. “What?!! Why?” asked InuYasha. Miroku sighed “Who knows… maybe its you, it could be anything.”
“But you need to apologize for what you did!” Sango exclaimed “Yelling at kagome doesn’t help! She was already feeling bad because she couldn’t find a gift for you & now you’ve yelled at her!!” Sango looked like she was about to hit Inu but stopped. Now Shippo hit him on the head “Look! Kagome has been really sad because of Kikyo! Now it’s your turn to apologize!” Shippo yelled. InuYasha looked at him wide eyed “She is always apologizing!!” Shippo exclaimed “Kagome apologized about Kikyo, koga, Naraku, & just about everyone else!!” InuYasha got up “Fine! I’ll go!!!!!”

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on March 23, 2006, 4:28:59 PM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644I don't got anythin' to say