Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Apologize! NNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!! [Well…ok… maybe we

its good, nothing gross! my friends think its good so plz, plz, plz read!!! Inu+Kag.

Chapter 5 - Apologize! NNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!! [Well…ok… maybe we

Chapter 5 - Apologize! NNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!! [Well…ok… maybe we

InuYasha slowly walked into Kaede’s hut. Kagome had stopped crying awhile ago. InuYasha didn’t know what to say so he sat down. Not next to kagome but about 2 feet away from her.
Kagome had no clue on what to say either. All she could think of was that she was so sorry that she had forgotten the rest of her family. She looked at InuYasha. Of course she found him staring at her but then he quickly looked away.

[Insert long silence here]

“So look… I… ummm…” kagome started “well... I’m very sorry for not including you… &…. Ummm…well…” she couldn’t think of anything else to say. She knew by the way InuYasha looked he wasn’t satisfied. But what else could you say to a stubborn ½ demon?
“Kagome… look!” InuYasha exclaimed as he went outside. Kagome followed. Out side there where millions of fireflies! Because they were floating on a white one more day till Christmas Eve it was even more beautiful.
“Wow! It’s a bunch of fireflies! What a perfect time to come out!” Kagome exclaimed walking around.
“What do you mean?” InuYasha asked, following her. [He thought she meant she didn’t want to say sorry to him.]
“Well it’s almost Christmas eve! Its supposed to be pretty like this!” Kagome smiled. InuYasha felt himself want to smile back but he couldn’t. Now he felt bad! He had just made kagome cry! Even if it was for a little while, he had still made her cry. Kagome looked over towards him. She looked down at the picture she was holding. Then to InuYasha’s surprise she ripped it in half.
“What did you do that for?!!” InuYasha exclaimed. Kagome smiled at him.
“Because I forgot to put a very important family member in a family photo…” Kagome smiled even more, & InuYasha blushed.
InuYasha looked down “look… sorry… sorry for yelling at you… I… well…”
“It’s okay.” Kagome said. “I’m sorry for shoving it in your face, I didn’t mean to.” InuYasha walked closer next to kagome. She didn’t blush & [he thought she would move away] but to his surprise she didn’t.
“Whoa!!” Kagome exclaimed as she almost fell from slipping on ice. Then she closed her eyes hoping to not hit the hard snow. Then she felt a hand on her back, she opened her eyes to see InuYasha smiling at her!
Kagome felt her cheeks go a little red “InuYasha?” InuYasha kept the smile on his face he couldn’t wipe it off. It stayed there as he helped kagome up. They both found a dead fallen tree to sit on. InuYasha blushed “sorry…I…I felt like I should smile… I don’t know!” [InuYasha hit himself on the head]
“OW! Damn it!!!!!!!” InuYasha rubbed his head “I really need to stop doing that!” kagome smiled “why did you hit yourself?” InuYasha looked down “I felt like… I don’t know…”
Kagome put her hands on her hips “well, you shouldn’t have to feel like that around me!” she smiled. InuYasha stared at kagome. She was always so nice. He had to give her a perfect Christmas present! Forget the spell scrolls! He needed something better!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment