Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Introduction

A story i made up about a mission that team dark goes on. And yes it has to do with Snow the Wolf but I still hope oyu enjoy it!

Alexis!

Chapter 1 - Introduction

Chapter 1 - Introduction

“Hello?” Shadow? “I’m calling you!” said Rouge as she was waiting for him to finish writing down the secret code to Eggman’s secret plan. “Come on Shadow we’ve got to go now! I hear someone coming!”

“Ok I’m coming just give me a second", said shadow.

“We’ve got to now or we’ll get captured by Eggman!” said E123-omega in a monotone voice.

Shadow finished looking and finally found it before Eggman appeared into the room. Rouge had everybody grab onto each other so she could take them up and out the window so they could escape.

Hold up I’m sorry I didn’t tell you where this all started, you see Rouge is a very beautiful bat and she is a jewel thief that is very good at what she does. Now Shadow on the other hand is a black and red Hedgehog that hover skates which helps him match the speed of Sonic (the fastest thing in the world and also his rival). Omega is a robot that helps this team destroy any villain or Eggman robot that’s in the way. All them form a team called team Dark and every team has a speed person (Shadow), a fly person (Rouge), and a power person (Omega).

They were searching for Eggman’s next plot so he couldn’t make the world his own “Eggmanopia”.

"Shadow do you have the password?”,. said Rouge.

"Yes, Its right here and it says it has something to do with the Artic”.

"Oh no", exclaimed Rouge when she heard the news, “ It sounds like Eggman planned for this to happen. He put out a fake password to trick us.”

So Rouge read the letter herself,

"This isn’t a fake this was put out by someone to help us, or maybe for us to help them.”, said Rouge.

"That may be true but should we go?” asked Shadow.

"We should", said Rouge as she was checking her map of the world. "According to my compass we should go north".

“I wonder what will happen when we get there, maybe we’ll meet someone there who can show us around, but let’s hope he or she won’t be any trouble,” said shadow.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment