Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

just a little something I came up w/h while i was supposed to be doing a book report... just read it already

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
The Bloody Fan
Fan fic by SoaringFalcon

Note: This story is going to be really random and serious depending on my mood and whatevers on the radio at the time so if it suddenly switches DONT panic, repeat DONT PANIC!!! Maxie say hi Max.
Max: HI ppl!
Fal: Is here to help you through this dont worry Maxie is a fully trained therapist, k, and he will giver you sugar, lots and lots of sugar. Also I havent seen Beyblade in a awhile (was just looking threw Bey-stories for not particular reason and yall inspired me *begins to cry*
Rei: *is going to finish* Anyway Fal *points to me who is crying on a very pissed off Kai* apologies if she offends anyone for her faulty memory, they took us off the air for a while, but now where back on Sundays. Okiedockie were done!!! *waves to yall*
Everyone: wth???
Fal: Having some fun with Maxie sugar, are we Rei. What will Lees grandpa think *nudges Rei* Anyway I dont own Beyblade, k. On to the story!!! ROAR!!!
Everyone: *backs away*

Kai was bored (no surprise). Tyson was throwing a part for all his little bey-friends, and unfortunately Kai was invited (forced) to come. So he was stuck wandering around Tysons grandpas dojo. It was just then when he realized that for all the time he had spent there he had never gone around threw the back. He wasnt paying attention to where he was going and soon found himself slamming into a figure, a female figure. Kai squinted threw the low light. Mariah, no. Emily, no. Mariam, no. Kai went throw a quick checklist in his mind before arriving at the obvious answer turn on a light. Sprawled on the floor was the figure of a beautiful girl about his own age. She was wearing a dark kimono style dress, and a black piece of cloth circled her right arm. In her hand she clasped a bloody fan. At first Kai though she was dead, but then he saw the genial raising and falling of her chest. Kai bent down and pushed a lock of two-toned hair out of her face. A bruise was starting to for on her forehead in a strangely firmilar shape, Dranzer! Suddenly the girls eyes flicked open. A few emotions swept across her face, surprise, fear, and then admiration, Are you& Kai Hiwarti?
Kai smiled, That depends are you a rabid fangirl?
So you arent Kai. The girl replied, the Kai Ive heard about isnt nice to anybody, so who are you Tyson? Rei? Im guessing that you arent Max, unless he suddenly become emo or something.
so, you are a rabid fangirl. Kai replied slowly, Well get out of here before I shoot you for trespassing. Kai glanced down at the bloody fan still clutched in girls hand.
The girl followed his glaze, Look! Its not what you think! She pulled the fan close to her, I can, well actually I cant explain, but it was great meeting with you Kai! The girl started to run away but slammed into another figure.
Oh my gawd! Rei bent down, Im soo sorry, are you all right? Whats your name.
Ran. She replied giggly having slammed headlong into Drigger as well.
Reis keen eyes noticed the fan, but he chose to ignore it, Come on hets go get some ice for your head.

A half-hour later Rei was busily questioning Ran who wasnt giving very good answers (hey you try running into two very pointy beyblades). Tysons party must have finished because he and Max wandering into the kitchen, Hey whos the girl? Tyson asked and then burped.
Her name is Ran. Rei replied, But I havent been able to get much else off her. She kinda ran headlong into mind and Kais beyblades.
Maybe she should stay here for the night then. Max replied while he opened his eight can of soda, That is if its okay with you grandpa Tyson. He took a sip of his soda and spat it out, Yuck diet.
Yah, then we can find out where she lives. Rei replied.
Ran awoke the next morning the fog in her head had somewhat cleared. She folded her blankets and without thinking pulled on some jeans and a shirt that she found lying folded for her. Then she set off wandering. In a kitchen she found a Chinese looking boy with long black hair cooking. Oh, Hello. He said, Felling better.
Umm yes. Ran replied, Are you by any chance Rei Kon from the Bladebreakers?
Rei nodded, Yeah, the big question though is who are you?
Oh! Im just Ran. She replied giggling, Actually Im a pretty big fan of the Bladebreakers.
So you beyblade? Rei was more then a bit interested.
Yeah a bit. Im more of a casual blader though.
would you like a beybattle then? Rei grinned mischievously.
If you think your going to trick some information out of me then you are sorely mistaken, but sure Id love a battle.
Then follow me this way. Rei bowed and walked off followed by an amused Ran.

Rei was impressed with Ran, who even though she lost had given Rei good fight. He could tell that Ran was holding back though, Wow! Id hate to see what a serious blader is in your book.
Bladeings kind of a family thing in my family. Ran replied, I remember tinkering with beyblades before I could walk. Ran smiled. Rei was surprisingly down to earth. Suddenly a beyblade shot past them slinging a lock of Rans brown hair.
Time to come home, Cousin Ran. Even if youre broken. A voice boomed out. Standing on the high wall was a man about eighteen there was a definite family resemblance between he and Ran. Youve been a bad girl, cousin ran, but if you come home now Grandfather will go easy on you, probably.
Go away Cousin Shige! ran yelled pulling out two knives, Go home you perv!
Ooo one little girl so scared. Shige replied.
and what about me? Rei asked his eyes silted like a cats, Im not just going to sit around.
Stay out of this Rei Kon, you dont know what youre dealing with! Shige yelled.
I might not know who you are. Rei replied, But if your willing to hurt your cousin, then she shouldnt be going anywhere with you pervert!
Shige growled and his beyblade shot up, Rei! Move! Ran yelled, Rei did but a fraction of a second too late, he felt the beyblade tearing through exposed flesh and then nothing.

Rei woke a few hours later, W-what happened?
And more importantly. Tysons grandpa said, Who was that creepy little dud?
Ran wiggled her bare toes, My cousin Shige. Im sorry I didnt think hed follow me this far.
Whoa! Slow down Little Missy, start at the beginning. Grandpa replied.
Theres a big rift in my family. Ran replied, Shige and I belong to the same side along with my Grandpa. My side is afraid that I might reveal vital information to the other side. Thats why they sent Shige after me.
Well then how do you explain this/ Max flicked open the bloody fan.
Well, they suspected me for good reason. Ran reached out and took the fan, I really only want my family to stop fighting& Ive been appealing to the other side for peace. Thats what I was doing before I came here. Except this time was different, somebody on my side found out what I was doing and a small but powerful group followed me. When Grandma, the head of the other side found out she suspected that I was leading her into a trap and well. Ran let her voice train off, My uncles blood.
Im still confused, Tyson replied, Splan again
Its sort of like the two faerie courts, Seelie, and Unseelie, bright and dark. I belong to the Unseelie court the dark court. If that makes any sense to you.
So youre an elf?
NO it was just a metaphor, or maybe a simile, whats the difference again? Anyway thank you for your hospitality Mr. Granger but I should get moving before someone else gets hurt. Ran stood up.
Wait were will you go? Rei asked.
Hes right Little Missy, you obviously cant go home. Grandpa replied, Ran opened her mouth to say something but Grandpa stopped her, Look Im a cool dude you can hang with us till this blows over.
Im sorry, Mr. Granger, but I dont believe this will ever blow over, and I couldnt burden with that much trouble.
Its cool Missy, we havent had a woman in this dojo for a while. Maybe you could do some house work for us if you want to pay for rent, cooking and cleaning that stuff.
Ran bowed, Thank you Mr. Granger, Id like that.
Cool! Tyson yelled, No more chores!
Grandpa whacked Tyson on the head with his wooden sword, you still have to pull your weight too little dude.
Thank you, Mr. Granger. You really dont have to do this. Ran bowed again. Grandpa waved it off like it was nothing. Besides. Max replied, itll be good to have another awesome blader and bit beat around.
Reis eyes lit up, Now thats a story Id like to hear.

End of Chapter 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment