Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginning Of Dreams

This if my first fan fic so i welcome you to tell me how to improve. This is a yugioh GX fan fic about my OC trying to become the next king of games. Please enjoy. (sorry about no description of my oc but i will upload an image of him ^^)

Chapter 1 - The Beginning Of Dreams

Chapter 1 - The Beginning Of Dreams
YGO GX Fan Fic

Chapter 1: The Beginning of the dream.

It has been 3 years since Judai Yuki (Jaden Yuki) have graduated from duel academy and entered the pro league and now i wish to do the same thing.
My name is Mikusuke Fujioka (but called Miku by friends), i am 16 years of age and ive been playing duel monsters since i can remember. My dream is
to become the next king of games by getting into the pro league and defeating Judai Yuki and the king of games himself, Yugi Mutou but before i can do
any of that i have the get into the duel academy and thats what im doing now.

Ive been standing in this line for 20 minutes now, waiting for my entrance exam which is just a duel against an exsisting member of the academy.
Im kind of nervous but excited and the same time, things were going through my head like: is my deck strong enough?, have i constructed a legal deck?,
what if i loose and every thing i worked for and my dream will just go down the drain? but before i can think of more things i could worry about...
"Mikusuke Fujioka!" shouted a funny looking instructor behind the desk, who looked like a bit of a woman but still quite obivous he's a man.
"Yes!" i ran to the desk.
"Good you're on time, your entrance duel will be against..."
Who is it going to be?, i hope its not a extremley good duelist.
"Well this is weird..."
Oh no, this cant be good.
"You are against an old student here who has now become a proffesor"
Good bye dreams.
"Mikusuke Fujioka you will be against...Daichi Misawa(Bastion Misawa), Please enter the Duel Dome with your Duel Disk Equipt."
Right this is it, a must win match, i just have to forget he is a proffesor and defeat him.

I walked into this massive hall. It was filled with people in seats all around the Dome and in the center is a duel field.
I guess this is where im going to duel. So many eyes were staring at me, my heart started to beat loudly, im sweating like crazy, i dont think i can do this.
"Just ignore them" said a calm voice. I looked around and standing there was a very smart looking man with a confidence look and a comb back black hair. He
was wearing a Ra yellow academy top but it looks modified to show hes different. Is this my oppenent?
"Mikusuke Fujioka, I prosume?"
"Yes" i replied Nervously
"Well its nice to meet you, i am Daichi Misawa." Wow he seems a quite nice guy, i started to feel less nervous.
"You too" I smiled back.
"I guess you know the rules, win this match and you are in the Academy, ready?"
"Ready!" i called back.
"Duel"
"Duel"
Our duel disks Activated and now my dream begins.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ladychaos on September 21, 2008, 12:27:00 AM

ladychaos on
ladychaosThis is a really interesting first chapter.
I like how you've written it in the 1st person narrative, your character himself sounds interesting.
The fact that you havn't given a full description of your character adds a little mystery towards him, this will intrest the readers to read on in order to find out more about him. As will the cliffhanger you left.
Over all great job, i can't wait to read the 2nd chapter.

solarox on September 20, 2008, 10:53:56 PM

solarox on
solaroxHi Solarox here ^^
Please comment and tell me how to improve since this is my proper first fan fic on the net.
Once again i apolagise for not having a description of my OC in this story but i will upload an image of him^^.
Enjoy :)