Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - a date and more?

Amy is mad at sonic for not showing up at her party, when he said he would. but did he miss it on propose? SonicxAmy. my first fanfic.

Chapter 2 - a date and more?

Chapter 2 - a date and more?

Me: i added a chapter!

Drift: About time.

Me: shut up drift

Drift: hey you don''t own me, or sonic or amy.

Me: i know. but i drew you! so there.

Drift: why you liitle

Me: while we fix this problem heres the story.

 

it was about 5 months after valentines day. i had invited amy to join me at the beach at 5:30 today. during that day i ran around town, getting a bunch of roses, of many colors. i also went to the jewlery story to get her a ring. i was going to pop the question that night and i needed it to be perfect. i got a ring with a pink ruby in the center with 4 little diamonds around it. i then hired a bunch of chao to sing when i asked her. it was all good. but my nerves were acting like i was about to jump into the middle of the ocean. i needed a race. so i got on myspace and invited my friend, imperfectlifeform over. he said he''d be there instanly. as soon as i got the message, i heard the doorbell ring. i opened the door and a green hedgehog with black undermarkings was there with a light blue hedgehog on his left and a purple hedgehog on his right. "Hello sonic. did i get here fast enough?" "so your imperfectlifeform." "please, my name is Sol" Sol said. "On my left is Drift, and on my right is Eri." "Hello" eri said. "yo" said drift. "so you need to race." "yep." "so how about to the chiledog stand in the mysticruins. last one there buys." "your on!" and we were off. i loss by a few feet. we got a chiledog each. i checked the time. it was 5:20. "CRAP" "what is it?" "i got to go!" "ok, i see ya later." i then used chaos control to warp to emerald coast. i was in a big hurry. i then waited and waited. i checked the time again. it was 5:29. i took several deep breathes to calm myself. i then saw amy coming this way. i nearly fainted. she was in a two piece bathing suit."sonic are you ok?" amy asked me. "yes i''m fine." i answered. we then sat on the beach talking to each other.when we got hungry i bought us several chiledogs, and two apples.After we ate. she begged me to get in the water. i don''t know how, but next thing i know i''m knee deep in it. she was chest deep. i didn''t go any farther. i think she understood. after thirty minutes in the water we got out. the sun was setting. it was a bright red. "wow, it''s so pretty." amy said. "hey amy." "yes sonic?" "i um need to ask you something." "ok." "well we''ve know each other for awhile now. so amy will you give me the honor of being my wife from now on?" as i said that, i pulled out the ring and gave it to her. "sonic. i don''t know." "oh" "just kidding. OFF CORSE I''LL MARRY YOU!" and it was settled. the next day, i when back online. i asked sol if he''d be my bestman. he accepted.

Next Chapter. Amy and Sonics marrage!

Me:ya i''m the best man.

Drift: hey i''m in it!

Me:happy now?

Drift: no

Me:see ya next time!

Drift: hey i''m not done yet!

Me: yes you are! good bye everybody!

Drift: HEY!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

solthehedgehog on July 12, 2006, 12:11:44 PM

solthehedgehog on
solthehedgehogi did. CHAOS CONTROL!

DrifttheHedgehog on July 10, 2006, 6:39:27 AM

DrifttheHedgehog on
DrifttheHedgehogNO I'M NOT. thanks for putting me in chapter 2. Hope you have put me in chapter 3 and 4 with a semi-big roll!