Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - the marrage

Amy is mad at sonic for not showing up at her party, when he said he would. but did he miss it on propose? SonicxAmy. my first fanfic.

Chapter 3 - the marrage

Chapter 3 - the marrage

Me: Next chapter up!
Drift: but you left this here before.
Me:shut up. even the imperfectlife can make mistakes.
Drift:whatever.
Me: still don''''t own sonic or amy.
Drift: and never will.
Me: hey do you want to be in here or not?
Drift: shuting up.
Me:thank you. now on with the story!

A few months after he asked me to marry him. It was a dream come true! But i had some troubles. and those are.."miss amy are you alright?" cream asked me. "just fine, creamy" that was my little nickname for her. "alright. hey i''''m visiting tails today. do you want to come with?" she was cute alright. and i knew she and tails were sooo close to getting together. and maybe my sonic was there! "just give me a few, cream" i told her. "K miss amy" boy she was getting older. and i still needed to get a dress for the wedding. well i''''m sure i''''ll find the right one. sonic wouldn''''t mind anyway. at lease i hope not. "alright cream i''''m ready." "hold on miss amy, or should i say MRS. amy?" "very funny cream." i grab onto her shoes as she flaped her ears to liftoff. soon i saw the mystic ruins in the distance. and i saw a certain blue blur running up to meet us. "i called before hand. i hope you don''''t mind." cream told me. "it''''s fine cream." i answered. we then landed. sonic ran up to me and hugged me. it was very nice and warm. then he kissed me. even though we had kissed several times it still felt like a dream come true. we heard some snickering and running. i saw cream running up to tails house. he came out waved to me and sonic, and he kissed cream! i swear she melted into a puddle of bliss. "you know you did that too, when we first kiss." said sonic. "yes i know. but isn''''t it cute?" i asked him. "ofcoase it is." he said. we then went inside tails house and played "sonic the hedgehog 2006" on his new nintendo WII. i bet tails and cream, but sonic beat my high score. then sonic said"you know amy, what if eggman attacks during the wedding?" i answered him "i''''m sure you can hire someone" but then i had to leave. i needed my dress! ''''later that day'''' i was at rouge''''s house with my new dress. "really hon, you look great" "but i..." "no. you look great and that''''s that." ''''a week later'''' the wedding. i''''ve dreamed of this day since i first saw sonic. and now it was happening! we both said "i do" then i said "it''''s a good thing eggman didn''''t attack." "even if he did, he''''d have problems." "what do you mea.." "AHHHHHHH!" we looked up to see eggman go flying into the sky. suddenly a green, light blue, and light purple hedgehog showed up. "thanks sol" sonic said. "no problem. remeber this was free. next time it won''''t be." suddenly we heard "i''''ll beat you!" we looked to see drift and knuckles in a fist fight. sol just walked up, put a finger on both of them and said "CHAOS CONTROL!" "that will quiet things for now." "where did you send them?" "to the master emerald srine." "oh" "and arn''''t you suppose to be getting ready for your honeymoon?" "oh yeah. i didn''''t forget. so how''''d you beat eggman?" "drift punched him and he went flying." "ah"  "hey sol, how were you the best man and outside at the sametime?" "Chaos split. i''ll go into details later" "alright."

NEXT CHAPTER Honeymoon.
Me: yeah 2 chapters done in one day!
Drift: good for you.
Me: hey i thought you were fighting knuckles.
Drift: lets just say he''''s with the master emerald.
Me: crap there goes my paycheck
Drift: you don''''t get payed.
Me: good bye everybody! and you drift...
Drift: crap.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DrifttheHedgehog on July 27, 2006, 5:08:10 PM

DrifttheHedgehog on
DrifttheHedgehogI'd also like to say that there will be no Sonic the Hedgehog 2006 for the Wii, it will be Sonic Wild Fire!

DrifttheHedgehog on July 11, 2006, 10:44:20 AM

DrifttheHedgehog on
DrifttheHedgehogThat was good. I was disappointed until I figured out I'd punched Eggman at the end.

solthehedgehog on July 11, 2006, 10:40:01 AM

solthehedgehog on
solthehedgehogdrift will comment in 5 4 3 2 1