Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Bio and History

The bio, abilities, and history of Sol the hedgehog.

Chapter 1 - Bio and History

Chapter 1 - Bio and History
Name: Sol

Age: looks about 15

Race: Hedgehog/ Elementalist.

Appearance: Toxic green fur with golden yellow eyes.

Forms: Fire form: no differention except for the white of his eyes turn red.
Ice form: white of eyes turn light blue.
Thunder Form: white of eyes turn bronze yellow.
Wind form: white of eyes turn light green.
Twilight Form: whites of eyes turn black.
Clothing: Blue jeans and reddish shirt.

Personality: Most of the time, Sol is cool, calm and collected. He can be a mild pervet at some points in time, but he trys not to be. His moods can also depend on what form he's in. His temper is at it's peak when he's in fire form through.

Weapons: Shichiyou, black and red curved blade made in the depths of purgitory. Kumori and Assarishoota are twin katanas with shadow magic and light magic infused in each. (Kumori-Shadow, Assarishoota-light)

Powers: Normal form: Chaos beam (one handed) Fires a small green energy beam with one hand.
Double chaos beam: Fires two one handed chaos beams in two different directions.
Chaos beam (two handed) Fires a blue mid sized energy beam.
Chaos cannon: Fires a huge powerful green energy beam that drains sol's power if he uses it too much.
Chaos sheild: Creates a nearly impendable sheild around sol that blocks all but the most powerful attacks. Sol cannot move while holding the sheild, must drop it after 30 mins, and wait 30 mins to an hour to use it again.
Chaos Impact: Sol unleashes a punch infused with chaos energy.
Chaos summon: Sol summons any creature he wants, but depending on the strength of the creature, he must wait for an X amount of time before using it again.
Chaos overdrive: Sol unleashes all the elements in a huge wave of energy that is combined with a overloading amount of chaos energy.

Fire Form: Fireball: self-expainatory.
flamethrower: Sol unleashes a narrow stream of flames from his hands.
flameburst: unleashes a bigger, more powerful fireball.
fireblast: unleashes a small concerntated burst of flames.
fire orb: Creates a breif orb of flames in front of sol.
Flare: Throws a small fireball that when it hits the opponent, erupts into a huge collum of flames.
trap flare: Same as Chaos flare, but is delay.
Hellfire: Engulfs everything in a ten-meter range in raging flames from the depths of hell.

Ice Form: Ice blast: sol throws a burst of freezing air toward the opponent.
Ice blast (one handed): same as ice blast, but smaller and with one hand.
icespear: unleashes a short range icicle.
Ice wall: Creates a wall of ice.
Double side ice wall: Creates two walls of ice.
Icestorm: In a ten meter range, everything gets caught in an on going blizzard of icicles, snow, hail, etc.

Wind Form: Air blade: unleashes a blade of focused air.
Super Air blade: unleashes a huge blade of focused air.
Wind spear: unleashes a burst of wind in the shape of a spear.
Wind blast: Unleashes a burst of wind.
Air block: creates a breif shield of wind in front of sol
Double air block: creates two wind shields.
Air strike: useable at any range in sol's sights, unleashes a trap of cutting and slashing winds.

Thunder Form:
thunder: unleashes a lightning bolt form sol's hands.
lighting blast: unleashes a burst of electricity.
plasma: unleashes a burst of white hot plasma.
thunderstrike: More powerful verson of chaos thunder.
lighting orb: creates a orb of lighting.
plasma storm: unleashes a barrage of lighting and bolts in a ten meter range.

Twilight Form: Shadow beam: fires a small homing laser from two hands
Dark cannon: Fires a mid-sized laser of dark energy.
Shadow Orb: Generates a orb of dark energy.
Twilight Cannon: Unleashs a huge beam of dark energy.
Twilight Shell: generates a shell of dark energy that protects against one attack.
Twilight wall: Creates a wall of shadows that lasts for 10 seconds.
Double Twilight Wall: Creates two walls of shadows that last for 5 seconds.
Shadow wave: unleashes a wave of dark energy.


History: Sol wasn't always green. About 4 years ago, he was a light brown hedgehog, born to two elementalists who were from opposing clans. Since they were, the love was forbidden and they had to run from the clans. Therefore, Sol and his family never stayed in the same place for more than a week. And because of this, he didn't make many friends. However, all of this changed when his parents learned of an island, floating high in the heavens. So, Sol's parents thought that it would be best for Sol to live there. So they packed up and rented a plane from the prowlers plane rental and flew up there. Upon arrving, they met with a creature thought to be extint. SHe said that she was an echidnia, named tikal and she knew they were to arrive. So she showed them around the island, showing them where food, water, and where to live. Thanking tikal for her kindness, Sol's family lived peacefully on the island. One day, Sol was wandering the island when he came across an shrine. He entered and started to climb the stairs. Upon reaching the top, a creature of water bubbled up. Caught off guard, Sol started to lose his balance and started to fall backwards down the stairs but the water creature shot out it's arm and grabbed him. Sol then heard his mom call and thanking the creature, started running. Just then his mom came running. She picked him up and started to run again. She told him that the clans had join forces just to hunt them down and his dad was fighting them but was losing. They ran until they reached the shrine of the master emerald. Sol's mother saw her husband and knowing that the emerald was sacred, placed Sol on it and prayed it would protect him. Then she went to help her husband fight. The clan had two elders with them and easily beat Sols parents. Sol's parents could only watch in horror as five more clan members ran to kill Sol as the elders prepare the blow of death. They closed their eyes and waited. Ten seconds later, they opened their eyes to see the elders being thrown around by a huge beast that looked like a dragon, but was made of water. From the alter, they could see the master emerald floating ten feet off the ground, blasting the clan members with beams of pure chaos energy. After they recovered their strength they ran up to the alter to see Sol bright green and aged to about 16. He said that he was the prince of pugitory and thank them for raising him. He then opened a portal to pugitory and invited his parents to live there. So now, Sol is trying to find his real parents, well his adoptive parents taught him about the elements.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment