Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Grassclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 1 - Grassclan

Chapter 1 - Grassclan
Leader
 
  Hotstar - Redish-yellowish-orangish tabby tom. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
Deputy
 
  Summergale - Tawny yellow she-cat with white speckles on her back and half-way down her sides. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Spottednight - Black tom with white and gray spots all over his body. Black eyes. Long fur.

Warriors
 
  Beartail - Dark brown tom with a stub tail from a very close encounter with a grizzly. Blue eyes. Medium fur
 
  Icestorm - Shimmery white she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur
 
  Iceflower - Black she-cat with white paws that come up it jagged lines. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Hotleaf - Red tom. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Spottedpaw - Brown she-cat with black and white speckled paws. Black eyes. Long fur.
 
  Darkpaw - Black tom. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Patchpaw - White tom with black, gray, and brown patches on all but his right front paw. Greenish blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Tallpaw - Brown tom with black stripes on his tail and up his legs. Blue eyes. Long fur. Long legs.
 
 
Queens
 
  Spottedtail - White she-cat with gray spotted tail. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Hotflower - Red and yellow she-cat. Black eyes. short fur.
 
 
Kits

  Airkit - Light gray she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Firekit - Redish yellow tabby tom kit. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Earthkit - Brown tom. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Waterkit - White she-cat. Blue eyes. Medium fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment