Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Treeclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 2 - Treeclan

Chapter 2 - Treeclan
*called tree clan because they live in the trees. the have a canopy camp.
 
 
 Leader
 
  Flowerstar - White she-cat with red boots that flower out at knees. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
Deputy
 
  Tallear - Brown tom with long ears. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Longwhisker - Gray she-cat with really long whiskers. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
Warriors
 
  Fernlake - Light brown she-cat with black paws. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
  Smokeytail - Light gray tom with a cloudy dark gray tail. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Ivorypelt - Black she-cat with white ear and tail tips. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Bramblepelt - Dark brown tom with a tawny brown chest. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Silverstorm - Silver tom. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
Apprentices
 
  Leafpaw - Yellowish brown tom. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Foxpaw - Orange-red she-cat with white chest, tail tip, and black tipped ears. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
Queens
 
  Cloudstorm - White she-cat. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
Kits
 
  Moonkit - Black she-cat with a crescent moon shape on her back. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Goldenkit - Gold colored tom. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
Elders
 
  Rabbittail - Brown, black, and white calico she-cat with a small fluffy tail. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
  Silverbird - Sliver tom that had his eyes pecked out by a hawk. HAD blue eyes. Long fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment