Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Wildclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 4 - Wildclan

Chapter 4 - Wildclan
Leader
 
  Wildstar - Calico tom. Green eyes. Long fur
 
 
Deputy
 
  Raggedtail - Black tom with scruffy tail. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Brokenwing - White she-cat with a fractured right rear paw. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Warriors
 
  Wolfstep - Gray tom. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Shallowpool - White she-cat with blue tint to her paws. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Raggedthorn - Dark brown tom with sharp claws. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Snakepaws - Black tom with snake strike fast paws. Black eyes. Long fur.
 
  Eaglefeather - Dark brown she-cat. Piercing yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Lionpaw - Golden yellow tom. Green eyes. Long fur
 
  Tigerpaw - orange, yellow, and black tabby tom. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
  Leopardpaw - Leopard potted she-cat. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Pantherpaw - Black she-cat. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Leafdance - Red, yellow, and orange she-cat. Yellow eyes. Long fur.
 
  Shadowtail - Dark brown she-cat with a black tail. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Kits
 
  Dustykit - Dusty brown tom. Brown eyes. Long fur.
 
  Darkkit - Black she-cat. Brown eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Grizzlykit - Dark brown tom. Amber eyes. Long fur.
 
  Sorrowkit - Dark gray and light gray tabby she-cat. Amber eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Puddlekit - Brown she-cat with a gray-blue splotch on her back, forehead, and tail. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
  Bonekit - Gray she-cat. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Elders
 
  Shreddedtail - Old tabby tom with a ripped up tail. Blue eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Sharpcloud - Blind Siamese she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Thunderclaw - Black tom with brown paws and large claws. Blue eyes. Short fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment