Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Desertclan

ok...these were on my mind and if i don't get them out they jam up my good thoughts....and writing them on paper don't help....if i happen to accidentally have a cat in here with the name of one of yours I'll gladly change it to something else.

Chapter 5 - Desertclan

Chapter 5 - Desertclan
Leader
 
  Sandstar - Yellow tabby she-cat. Blue eyes. Long fur
 
 
Deputy
 
  Dawnfire - Red she-cat with white tipped ears. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Medicine Cat
 
  Spaceflower - Black she-cat with white speckles on her tail, legs, ears, and muzzle. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Warriors
 
  Starpool - Black she-cat with white legs and paws. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Summermist - Yellow she-cat with white paws. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Featherspore - Light brown she-cat with dark brown paws. Black eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Swiftfeather - Fast red tom. Green eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Apprentices
 
  Graypaw - Dark gray tom with a light gray chest and belly. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
  Nightpaw - Black tom. Blue eyes. Long fur.
 
  Riverpaw - Tawney brown she-cat with dark brown front right paw. Green eyes. Medium fur.
 
 
Queens
 
  Littlefeather - Small white she-cat. Black eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Kits
 
  Runningkit - White she-cat. Yellow eyes. Medium fur.
 
  Sunkit - Small yellow she-cat. Blue eyes. Short fur.
 
  Rabbitkit - Brown and black she-cat. Yellow eyes. Short fur.
 
 
Elders
 
  Desertstorm - Yellow and orange tabby she-cat. Green eyes. Long fur.
 
  Nightflame - Black tom with reddish yellow boots. Blue eyes. Short fur.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment